SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

BluesBruins

Créé par: captainemotion
Publié: 31 janv. 2023 à 14 h 51
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 72/185 (39%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Smith, CraigBruins de BostonLNH-3 100 000 $011---36369--
Zboril, JakubBruins de BostonLNH-1 137 500 $011---14101--
Ahcan, JackExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Beecher, JohnExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Barbashev, IvanBlues de St-LouisLNH-2 250 000 $011---5191524--
Acciari, NoelBlues de St-LouisLNH-1 250 000 $011---5110818--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 485 833 $2347703412
Variation737 500 $0-2-20-10
Final3 223 333 $ (↑)2345 (↓)68 (↓)33 (↓)12151732

Logo de Blues de St-LouisBlues de St-Louis

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Barbashev, IvanBlues de St-LouisLNH-2 250 000 $011---5191524--
Acciari, NoelBlues de St-LouisLNH-1 250 000 $011---5110818--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Smith, CraigBruins de BostonLNH-3 100 000 $011---36369--
Zboril, JakubBruins de BostonLNH-1 137 500 $011---14101--
Ahcan, JackExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Beecher, JohnExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 857 500 $2148643512
Variation-737 500 $022010
Final1 120 000 $ (↓)2150 (↑)66 (↑)36 (↑)12-15-17-32
31 janv. 2023 à 15 h 2
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,075
Okay, whatever total value you feel that package has, put that amount of value in a package with two or three pieces. Not five.
31 janv. 2023 à 15 h 59
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
Quoting: mokumboi
Okay, whatever total value you feel that package has, put that amount of value in a package with two or three pieces. Not five.

No kidding....not to mention is Barbershev really that good? Acciari the bruins can do without, I mean they let him walk for nothing before. I don't think Barbesev nets you a 3rd, Smith, Zboril, Ahcan and Beecher LOL
31 janv. 2023 à 16 h 41
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,370
Quoting: Hobo
No kidding....not to mention is Barbershev really that good? Acciari the bruins can do without, I mean they let him walk for nothing before. I don't think Barbesev nets you a 3rd, Smith, Zboril, Ahcan and Beecher LOL

I dont think Smith or Zboril have any value, especially not to the Blues. Ahcan and Beecher aren't really great prospects, they're ok pieces to add on to a pick to facilitate a deal.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2023 à 18 h 55
mokumboi

Barbashev nets a far better return than that pile of meh.
31 janv. 2023 à 20 h 15
Sir
Quoting: AC14
I dont think Smith or Zboril have any value, especially not to the Blues. Ahcan and Beecher aren't really great prospects, they're ok pieces to add on to a pick to facilitate a deal.

Barbashev nets a far better return than that pile of meh.

So what return does a perennial 25 point a season forward that plays bottom 6 net you?
31 janv. 2023 à 20 h 41
mokumboi
So what return does a perennial 25 point a season forward that plays bottom 6 net you?

Just by framing the question in this manner, you demonstrate an utter lack of knowledge regarding the player. Meanwhile, you're also somehow pretending like a late 3rd, cap dump, a maybe B prospect and a couple of AHLers is some irresistible haul. The Blues are not trading Barby to fix their farm team, thanks.

And for the record, I have repeatedly stated that Barbashev should get no less than a 23 2nd, and I say no less because he might be among the most popular items at the TDL, if not actually the most popular in terms of number of teams making an offer.
31 janv. 2023 à 22 h 13
Sir
Just by framing the question in this manner, you demonstrate an utter lack of knowledge regarding the player. Meanwhile, you're also somehow pretending like a late 3rd, cap dump, a maybe B prospect and a couple of AHLers is some irresistible haul. The Blues are not trading Barby to fix their farm team, thanks.

And for the record, I have repeatedly stated that Barbashev should get no less than a 23 2nd, and I say no less because he might be among the most popular items at the TDL, if not actually the most popular in terms of number of teams making an offer.

Well framing it in what sense? I mean can you say he is a top line forward at this point in his career? So bottom pairing is pretty reasonable in framing, can you also say that he averages more than 25 points regularly every season? I was just stating some facts..... I am honestly asking and right now its considered a rental by all accounts..... Not sure what a "..no less than a 23 2nd" is.
31 janv. 2023 à 22 h 50

Perennial 25 point forward? If you were talking 3 seasons ago maybe. He’s most likely a 40-50 point forward. Nobody has ever claimed he’s a first liner. He’s a middle 6 forward that plays a heavy game and has a scoring touch at times.

If that’s what you’re viewing him as there’s no reason to discuss.

He’s a player that fits into almost any role you put him in at a very affordable cap hit.

Nobody here is asking for the value of a top 6 player for Barbashev. It’s pretty conceivable that the return is around a 2nd and a 3rd or two 2nds given him coming off a 60 point season while still having that flexibility.

The basis of the comment which I made was I would doubt you can sell anyone on Zboril being more than what he is now and Smith is a bottom 6 scoring forward who has no value to the Blues where they’re currently at. The prospects aren’t pieces that are main pieces to a deal. So what was thrown together to us is essentially a 3rd and a couple of mid range prospects. There’s no focal point to the trade.
1 févr. 2023 à 14 h 49
Sir
Perennial 25 point forward? If you were talking 3 seasons ago maybe. He’s most likely a 40-50 point forward. Nobody has ever claimed he’s a first liner. He’s a middle 6 forward that plays a heavy game and has a scoring touch at times.

If that’s what you’re viewing him as there’s no reason to discuss.

He’s a player that fits into almost any role you put him in at a very affordable cap hit.

Nobody here is asking for the value of a top 6 player for Barbashev. It’s pretty conceivable that the return is around a 2nd and a 3rd or two 2nds given him coming off a 60 point season while still having that flexibility.

The basis of the comment which I made was I would doubt you can sell anyone on Zboril being more than what he is now and Smith is a bottom 6 scoring forward who has no value to the Blues where they’re currently at. The prospects aren’t pieces that are main pieces to a deal. So what was thrown together to us is essentially a 3rd and a couple of mid range prospects. There’s no focal point to the trade.

Why is everyone getting salty about asking what people think Barbeshevs worth is? It was a genuine question. I get players offer other intangibles outside of points etc. That also being said, its hard to say he is a 40-50 pt player forward when he has only produced those numbers once in 7 seasons. Its not to say its impossible, but if history is the teacher he has been at 25pts. I never implied that the above offer was sufficient for him, I was asking what the estimated offer would be for him. Granted he is a rental and players middle and bottom 6.

Only thing we should be using everyone's salt right now is for tequila. Not so long ago in the forums Canucks fans were screaming for multiple 1st rounds, elite prospects and a roster player for Bo - clearly that never happen, so the forums vs current economic worth can be a little off. Hence legitimately asking what his perceived value is.

I wouldn't say Zboril is nothing I mean he is coming off a torn ACL and the fact remains he will never jump Lindholm, Matty G or Forbert for that matter on LD. The reality of the situation is that the Bruins would be better to move a more expensive option out and let him play to get cap relief and that 4-6 D man.

So to be fair, you think Smith and a 2nd and a 3rd would work? As I would imagine the bruins would be content on something like that and perhaps a condition on the 3rd becoming a 2nd if he resigns?
1 févr. 2023 à 14 h 57
Why is everyone getting salty about asking what people think Barbeshevs worth is? It was a genuine question. I get players offer other intangibles outside of points etc. That also being said, its hard to say he is a 40-50 pt player forward when he has only produced those numbers once in 7 seasons. Its not to say its impossible, but if history is the teacher he has been at 25pts. I never implied that the above offer was sufficient for him, I was asking what the estimated offer would be for him. Granted he is a rental and players middle and bottom 6.

Only thing we should be using everyone's salt right now is for tequila. Not so long ago in the forums Canucks fans were screaming for multiple 1st rounds, elite prospects and a roster player for Bo - clearly that never happen, so the forums vs current economic worth can be a little off. Hence legitimately asking what his perceived value is.

I wouldn't say Zboril is nothing I mean he is coming off a torn ACL and the fact remains he will never jump Lindholm, Matty G or Forbert for that matter on LD. The reality of the situation is that the Bruins would be better to move a more expensive option out and let him play to get cap relief and that 4-6 D man.

So to be fair, you think Smith and a 2nd and a 3rd would work? As I would imagine the bruins would be content on something like that and perhaps a condition on the 3rd becoming a 2nd if he resigns?

To answer the end yes, I think that’s pretty on par. Even more on par would be leaving Smith out of it and just doing a 2 and 3 with retention.

The salt more or less is a lot more due to your constant usage of downplaying what Barbashev is. It’s fair to say that you have doubt. But I don’t think it’s fair to judge a guy based on the seasons in which he was a complimentary 4th line checker and completely omit the fantastic season he had last season when given opportunity.
1 févr. 2023 à 15 h 19
Sir
To answer the end yes, I think that’s pretty on par. Even more on par would be leaving Smith out of it and just doing a 2 and 3 with retention.

The salt more or less is a lot more due to your constant usage of downplaying what Barbashev is. It’s fair to say that you have doubt. But I don’t think it’s fair to judge a guy based on the seasons in which he was a complimentary 4th line checker and completely omit the fantastic season he had last season when given opportunity.

Yeah fair, just saying the salt wasn't needed. I was being genuine in the ask. I mean traditionally players play that 4th line role or play those roles you mentioned for a reason. He did have a good year last year. That being said it is 1 year of 7. So is this the new norm or is this an outlier is pretty fair question to ask as well. I mean at trade deadline anything is possible, we have learned that on how teams can overpay. But it was a genuine ask about what the perceived value is for the player. I mean I don't see him cracking the top line of most teams (especially playoff bound teams that would be looking to add him).
1 févr. 2023 à 15 h 34
Yeah fair, just saying the salt wasn't needed. I was being genuine in the ask. I mean traditionally players play that 4th line role or play those roles you mentioned for a reason. He did have a good year last year. That being said it is 1 year of 7. So is this the new norm or is this an outlier is pretty fair question to ask as well. I mean at trade deadline anything is possible, we have learned that on how teams can overpay. But it was a genuine ask about what the perceived value is for the player. I mean I don't see him cracking the top line of most teams (especially playoff bound teams that would be looking to add him).

If you’re adding Barbashev you should by no means be adding him to be a top 6 line driving scorer. You add a guy like that to bolster your 2nd and 3rd line and add physicality and flexibility.

I think it’s pretty fair to estimate Barbashev in the air of a 40-50 point player. The reason he didn’t have opportunities before last year was widely due to how good the Blues have been the last 10 years or so. Our 4th line was fantastic when it was Steen, Sundqvist and Barby. They played a very safe game and fire he led and wore down top lines. It was a heavy energy and checking line. The fascinating part about Barbashev is how well he’s adapted to each role he’s been given in the last 3-4 seasons. I think that’s why you’re going to see a ton of interest in him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage