Publié: 31 janv. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
SJS
  1. Holtz, Alexander
  2. Walsh, Reilly
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (NJD)
Détails additionnels:
“What I’m hearing is a first-rounder — and one Grade-A or two Grade-B prospects, or one good prospect and a young, established NHL player,” a source from outside the San Jose Sharks organization told San Jose Hockey Now." Here's your Grade-A prospect.
ARI
  1. Blackwood, Mackenzie
  2. Wood, Miles
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (NJD)
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (NJD)
Rachats de contrats
Frais appliqués
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $77 496 625 $0 $482 500 $5 003 375 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
UFA - 8
5 450 000 $5 450 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 5
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
UFA - 5
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
C
RFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
AD, C
RFA - 2
2 375 000 $2 375 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
874 125 $874 125 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 166 667 $3 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 1
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
UFA - 3
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
2 725 000 $2 725 000 $
G
UFA - 3
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 2
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG
RFA - 1
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
31 janv. 2023 à 14 h 38
jeremy clackston
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 219
Vejmelka isn't going to be traded anytime soon
31 janv. 2023 à 14 h 42
Démarrer sujet
HM1
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Hope they can if they get enough picks
31 janv. 2023 à 14 h 44
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 531
Not sure if SJ considers Holtz an A prospect or Walsh a B prospect, so if you swap Walsh for Muk or Casey, then it'd match the "two B prospects" reported ask.
31 janv. 2023 à 14 h 54
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,276
Quoting: poeticentropy
Not sure if SJ considers Holtz an A prospect or Walsh a B prospect, so if you swap Walsh for Muk or Casey, then it'd match the "two B prospects" reported ask.

I mean, that's fine. But if Holtz is considered a B prospect by Grier, then Fitz might as well send an actual B prospect instead of Holtz. Like Gritsyuk or Clarke.

The only reason Holtz is so involved in these trades is because he's seen as a top prospect. If Grier doesn't view him as that, then we've got PLENTLY of other B-tier prospects that have a lot less potential than Holtz.
31 janv. 2023 à 15 h 1
Quoting: MellowK
I mean, that's fine. But if Holtz is considered a B prospect by Grier, then Fitz might as well send an actual B prospect instead of Holtz. Like Gritsyuk or Clarke.

The only reason Holtz is so involved in these trades is because he's seen as a top prospect. If Grier doesn't view him as that, then we've got PLENTLY of other B-tier prospects that have a lot less potential than Holtz.

Unless they consider those guys C prospects. Based on the "sources" Peng talked to, they had a high bar for what was considered A. They even said Nemec was a "A/B tweener" which is pretty nuts but yeah. They considered someone like Luke Hughes as a A prospect. It could easily be all BS
31 janv. 2023 à 15 h 3
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,154
How is Holtz not an A prospect?

Someone provide a list of better prospects that have been traded in recent years.
31 janv. 2023 à 15 h 8
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,154
A: Hughes, Nemec, Holtz, Gritsyuk, Casey, Mukhamadullin
B: Foote, Vilen, Salminen, Filmon, Schmid. Daws, Bahl
31 janv. 2023 à 15 h 9
Unless they consider those guys C prospects. Based on the "sources" Peng talked to, they had a high bar for what was considered A. They even said Nemec was a "A/B tweener" which is pretty nuts but yeah. They considered someone like Luke Hughes as a A prospect. It could easily be all BS

Yeah, you're not bringing much credibility to it by mentioning how that reporter brought up Luke Hughes.

My point is that I'd personally put Gritsyuk, Clarke, Muk and Casey in the same tier and Holtz is a better prospect than all of them. Just getting tired of all these ACGMs going the same way:
"Holtz isn't a Grade A prospect'
"Then switch him with another good prospect'
"...But we want Holtz"
31 janv. 2023 à 15 h 12
Bad Take Bot v1.02
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,879
Yeah, you're not bringing much credibility to it by mentioning how that reporter brought up Luke Hughes.

My point is that I'd personally put Gritsyuk, Clarke, Muk and Casey in the same tier and Holtz is a better prospect than all of them. Just getting tired of all these ACGMs going the same way:
"...But we want Holtz"

leaving out the point where the reporter said if Luke Hughes was somehow involved, that would be the only big piece.
31 janv. 2023 à 15 h 24

"...But we want Holtz"

I dunno if Holtz actually is or not but according to the reporter's sources they considered Muk and Holtz B not A, which has context to the reported ask of 1st+ 1 A or 2 B. I am just saying that if people are citing this article for a source of what SJ wants, they need to include what the writer says their source values for those prospects and not interject their own ranking. This ACGM is posting the ask from that article which is why I'm responding with this info
31 janv. 2023 à 15 h 35
I dunno if Holtz actually is or not but according to the reporter's sources they considered Muk and Holtz B not A, which has context to the reported ask of 1st+ 1 A or 2 B. I am just saying that if people are citing this article for a source of what SJ wants, they need to include what the writer says their source values for those prospects and not interject their own ranking. This ACGM is posting the ask from that article which is why I'm responding with this info

I don't see Muk or Holtz mentioned at all. Just that Luke Hughes is "a definite Grade-A." (no sh*t)

He mentions Brennan Othmann as a Grade-B, who is an under performing 20 year old in the OHL with 1st round pedigree. And if that's the case, you guys can go ahead and swap Holtz for Stillman.

But I don't think how the "Grade-A" or "Grade-B" tags are evaluated in the article are based on the source, I think they're just based on how Peng evaluates them. And they're done rather poorly, like as if they were done by somebody who just reports on the Sharks.
Tintin a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2023 à 15 h 41
I don't see Muk or Holtz mentioned at all. Just that Luke Hughes is "a definite Grade-A." (no sh*t)

He mentions Brennan Othmann as a Grade-B, who is an under performing 20 year old in the OHL with 1st round pedigree. And if that's the case, you guys can go ahead and swap Holtz for Stillman.

But I don't think how the "Grade-A" or "Grade-B" tags are evaluated in the article are based on the source, I think they're just based on how Peng evaluates them. And they're done rather poorly, like as if they were done by somebody who just reports on the Sharks.

Yeah, it's not in the article itself, but look down in the article's comments section where the author Peng responds to direct questions.

Nimrod
19 hours ago
Hi Sheng, would you view Nemic as an A-prospect? I would want Hughes more than Nemic but given who Luke’s brother is on that team I don’t think they’re going to give him up. https://sanjosehockeynow.com/san-jose-sharks-timo-meier-trade-return/

Here's copy-pasted

Sheng Peng
Author
Reply to Nimrod
18 hours ago
I asked an NHL source about where Nemec falls, he’s an A-B tweener right now

david barnard
Reply to Sheng Peng
17 hours ago
what’s your source consider Shakir Mukhamadallin?

Sheng Peng
Author
Reply to david barnard
14 hours ago
He’s a B, along with Holtz. FWIW I actually asked three different NHL sources, about my Grade-A and B evaluations
MellowK a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2023 à 15 h 57
Yeah, it's not in the article itself, but look down in the article's comments section where the author Peng responds to direct questions.

Nimrod
19 hours ago
Hi Sheng, would you view Nemic as an A-prospect? I would want Hughes more than Nemic but given who Luke’s brother is on that team I don’t think they’re going to give him up. https://sanjosehockeynow.com/san-jose-sharks-timo-meier-trade-return/

Here's copy-pasted

Sheng Peng
Author
Reply to Nimrod
18 hours ago
I asked an NHL source about where Nemec falls, he’s an A-B tweener right now

david barnard
Reply to Sheng Peng
17 hours ago
what’s your source consider Shakir Mukhamadallin?

Sheng Peng
Author
Reply to david barnard
14 hours ago
He’s a B, along with Holtz. FWIW I actually asked three different NHL sources, about my Grade-A and B evaluations

Fair enough, I see the comments now, thanks.

And to that I'd only question the logic of why Holtz and Othmann are considered to be on the same level. Maybe him and/or his source are just weirdly high on Othmann, but who knows.
31 janv. 2023 à 16 h 13
Fair enough, I see the comments now, thanks.

And to that I'd only question the logic of why Holtz and Othmann are considered to be on the same level. Maybe him and/or his source are just weirdly high on Othmann, but who knows.

My guess it's more that their threshold for an "A grade prospect" is really high making the B grade bin really large
31 janv. 2023 à 16 h 32
My guess it's more that their threshold for an "A grade prospect" is really high making the B grade bin really large

I think it's more just the article is a mess, all due respect to Peng.

But if Nemec is a "A-B tweener", that would imply that Nemec+1st wouldn't get it done... which is just absurd. If I posted an ACGM of that trade on here I'd get torn to shreds. I don't think him and his source(s) are sifting through all their notes on other team's prospects while they're answering some random users questions.
poeticentropy a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2023 à 16 h 37
I think it's more just the article is a mess, all due respect to Peng.

But if Nemec is a "A-B tweener", that would imply that Nemec+1st wouldn't get it done... which is just absurd. If I posted an ACGM of that trade on here I'd get torn to shreds. I don't think him and his source(s) are sifting through all their notes on other team's prospects while they're answering some random users questions.

I agree the Nemec part is surprising and brings doubts. I think a 1st+Nemec+some tiny add could get it done, if they really have concern he's not well into the A category, where most consider him to be...2OA pick and performing well. I am however not surprised Holtz's value could be dropped out of some top tier category.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage