SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Kane for DeBrusk

Créé par: Pastafarian88
Publié: 31 janv. 2023 à 9 h 41
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 72/185 (39%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Smith, CraigBruins de BostonLNH-3 100 000 $011---36369--
DeBrusk, JakeBruins de BostonLTIR-4 000 000 $011---36161430--
Reilly, MikeBruins de BostonMineures-1 875 000 $011---10011--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kane, PatrickBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH50%5 250 000 $011---4592534--
Johnson, JackBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH-950 000 $011---48044--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial4 000 000 $2147703412
Variation-1 225 000 $1-1-1-100
Final2 775 000 $ (↓)22 (↑)46 (↓)69 (↓)2 (↓)412-108-2

Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoBlackhawks de Chicago

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kane, PatrickBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH50%2 043 243 $011---4592534--
Johnson, JackBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH-369 730 $011---48044--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Smith, CraigBruins de BostonLNH-1 206 486 $011---36369--
DeBrusk, JakeBruins de BostonLTIR-1 556 757 $011---36161430--
Reilly, MikeBruins de BostonMineures-729 730 $011---10011--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial6 078 357 $20447351011
Variation-1 080 000 $-111100
Final4 998 357 $ (↓)19 (↓)45 (↑)74 (↑)6 (↑)101110-82
31 janv. 2023 à 10 h 20
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,528
Debrusk is better than Kane.
He’s about a decade younger
He’s less than half the price.
He has more term.

This is a truly horrible idea.
Schood1c et Blackhawksareawagon a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2023 à 10 h 37
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,733
Quoting: DefenseFirst
Debrusk is better than Kane.
He’s about a decade younger
He’s less than half the price.
He has more term.

This is a truly horrible idea.

I'm not sure he's better, but this trade is def a bad idea. Debrusk is finally playing to his potential, and if not for his injury would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 60-70 points by seasons end. He's a guy the B's need to keep for the future, unless they're getting a massive return.
Schood1c, Hobo et Oddjob a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2023 à 10 h 54
Quoting: Dutchies
I'm not sure he's better, but this trade is def a bad idea. Debrusk is finally playing to his potential, and if not for his injury would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 60-70 points by seasons end. He's a guy the B's need to keep for the future, unless they're getting a massive return.

Right now debrusk is playing better than Kane. Theres really no way around that. Especially when it comes to 5 on 5. Just in terms of points 11-7-18 in 36 games at even strength, 7-11-18 in 45 games for Kane.
31 janv. 2023 à 11 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Wales Division Champ
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 54
This trade would’ve looked great year ago! I think Kane still has something in the tank, especially playing along skilled play makers.
I agree it’s probably not the best idea in the world, but just trying to figure out the market value since Bo Horvat moved…
31 janv. 2023 à 11 h 58
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,733
Right now debrusk is playing better than Kane. Theres really no way around that. Especially when it comes to 5 on 5. Just in terms of points 11-7-18 in 36 games at even strength, 7-11-18 in 45 games for Kane.

The only caveat to the numbers is: Look at who Kane's playing with vs who he could be playing with if he was on the B's. If they could find a way to make a deal without including Debrusk, it would be deadly

Marchand - Bergeron - Kane
Debrusk - Krejci - Pasta
Hall - Coyle - Zacha

3 excellent scoring lines, with all 3 having at least 2 players that can play in their own end as well.

As a Leafs fan, I hope it never happens LOL
31 janv. 2023 à 13 h 12
The only caveat to the numbers is: Look at who Kane's playing with vs who he could be playing with if he was on the B's. If they could find a way to make a deal without including Debrusk, it would be deadly

Debrusk - Krejci - Pasta
Hall - Coyle - Zacha

3 excellent scoring lines, with all 3 having at least 2 players that can play in their own end as well.

What they have works, why make a significant change? Maybe kane doesn’t fit with marchand and bergeron.

Maybe debrusk doesn’t like going back to the left wing and doesn’t mesh well with Krejci.

Maybe shifting from frederic to zacha ruins the identity of that line.

They have 3 excellent scoring lines, and two of the lines can check like crazy, coincidentally its not the Czech line.

As a bruins fan, i hope it never happens.
31 janv. 2023 à 16 h 5
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351

Debrusk - Krejci - Pasta
Hall - Coyle - Zacha

What they have works, why make a significant change? Maybe kane doesn’t fit with marchand and bergeron.

Maybe debrusk doesn’t like going back to the left wing and doesn’t mesh well with Krejci.

Maybe shifting from frederic to zacha ruins the identity of that line.

They have 3 excellent scoring lines, and two of the lines can check like crazy, coincidentally its not the Czech line.

As a bruins fan, i hope it never happens.

I will agree with Dutch on this one, its a bad trade due to cap, contract control and age. But Kane is still a very good hockey player - lets not be stupid on JDB is better. I mean Kane posted 92 pts last year, JDB will never post 92 points in a season ever no matter the age. Again this trade isn't about Jake being better, its a "no deal" because it doesn't make sense for the bruins to do this. If someone said you can move JDB for Kane and Kane will sign an extension for 1 more year to play with Bergeron and Krecji at $1.5 million...you are taking that trade as a win now.
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2023 à 16 h 7
Quoting: Hobo
I will agree with Dutch on this one, its a bad trade due to cap, contract control and age. But Kane is still a very good hockey player - lets not be stupid on JDB is better. I mean Kane posted 92 pts last year, JDB will never post 92 points in a season ever no matter the age. Again this trade isn't about Jake being better, its a "no deal" because it doesn't make sense for the bruins to do this. If someone said you can move JDB for Kane and Kane will sign an extension for 1 more year to play with Bergeron and Krecji at $1.5 million...you are taking that trade as a win now.

That’s great. Debrusk has been better this season. I don’t care much about last year.
31 janv. 2023 à 20 h 15
Sir
That’s great. Debrusk has been better this season. I don’t care much about last year.

I see said the blind man to the def wife....... you are insane to believe JDB is a better skill and talented player than Kane.
31 janv. 2023 à 20 h 20
I see said the blind man to the def wife....... you are insane to believe JDB is a better skill and talented player than Kane.

When did I ever say that he was?
31 janv. 2023 à 22 h 14
Sir
When did I ever say that he was?

I think when you said "Debrusk is better than Kane." I guess perhaps better at things other than hockey, hockey skill and talent for the game.
31 janv. 2023 à 22 h 50
I think when you said "Debrusk is better than Kane." I guess perhaps better at things other than hockey, hockey skill and talent for the game.

I said he was playing better. He is. I didn’t say he was more skilled.
1 févr. 2023 à 14 h 31
Sir
I said he was playing better. He is. I didn’t say he was more skilled.

Sorry verbatim "Debrusk is better than Kane." Hence taking it for face value of your comment. Kane is a better player, but you are right JDB has more points this year than Kane.
1 févr. 2023 à 14 h 37
Sorry verbatim "Debrusk is better than Kane." Hence taking it for face value of your comment. Kane is a better player, but you are right JDB has more points this year than Kane.

Yes. Debrusk is better. Where did i say he was more skilled?
1 févr. 2023 à 14 h 51
Sir
Yes. Debrusk is better. Where did i say he was more skilled?

Sorry when I hear that a hockey player is better than another hockey player I assume its at the game of hockey which includes skill, talent etc. I mean is there another "better"?
1 févr. 2023 à 15 h 8
Sorry when I hear that a hockey player is better than another hockey player I assume its at the game of hockey which includes skill, talent etc. I mean is there another "better"?

Yes. Better. Hockey is not exclusively skill. Otherwise we wouldn’t see checking forwards and shut down D
1 févr. 2023 à 15 h 13
Sir
Yes. Better. Hockey is not exclusively skill. Otherwise we wouldn’t see checking forwards and shut down D

So what exactly is JDB better than Kane at?

I mean
Hockey IQ - Kane
Skill - Kane
Talent - Kane
Offensive Upside - Kane
Skating - Kane

You are grasping at straws - you said JDB was better than Kane - full stop. You didn't say he was better defensively (which is even up for debate). I mean we can dance around this, but there isn't much that JDB is better at than Kane.

you aren't comparing different roles, they are both supposed to be offensive top line or top 6 forwards. Its not saying top shut down D vs overall vs offensive etc.
1 févr. 2023 à 16 h 9
So what exactly is JDB better than Kane at?

I mean
Hockey IQ - Kane
Skill - Kane
Talent - Kane
Offensive Upside - Kane
Skating - Kane

You are grasping at straws - you said JDB was better than Kane - full stop. You didn't say he was better defensively (which is even up for debate). I mean we can dance around this, but there isn't much that JDB is better at than Kane.

you aren't comparing different roles, they are both supposed to be offensive top line or top 6 forwards. Its not saying top shut down D vs overall vs offensive etc.

Hes better at playing hockey.

I’ll gladly say it again. Not sure what’s confusing you. Jake Debrusk (why are you trying to make JDB a thing?) is better at hockey than Patrick Kane - full stop.

First off he’s a better skater, by a lot.
He’s better defensively.
At even strength he’s better offensively.
He’s a better goal scorer.
He’s a better forechecker.
He’s better in the neutral zone.
He’s better at winning puck battles.
He’s better around the net, specifically taking it to the net.
He’s better at most everything other than standing still on the powerplay and making admittedly really awesome passes.
1 févr. 2023 à 16 h 42
Sir
Hes better at playing hockey.

I’ll gladly say it again. Not sure what’s confusing you. Jake Debrusk (why are you trying to make JDB a thing?) is better at hockey than Patrick Kane - full stop.

First off he’s a better skater, by a lot.
He’s better defensively.
At even strength he’s better offensively.
He’s a better goal scorer.
He’s a better forechecker.
He’s better in the neutral zone.
He’s better at winning puck battles.
He’s better around the net, specifically taking it to the net.
He’s better at most everything other than standing still on the powerplay and making admittedly really awesome passes.

LMAO - JDB is a better skater than Kane? I guess you have never watched a game in Kane's career.
Defensively - sure that part I will give you
Goal scorer - this is absurd seeing as Kane has on account score more goals in a season that JDB has put up points
Forechecker - Kane has more takeaways the past 3 seasons and even this season its what 19-15 so this isn't really true to say Jake is better
Around the net - most teams like the player that takes it to the net scores or sets up a goal - I mean Ryan Reaves can take it to the net better than most in the NHL.

The fact I need to debate at all the comment that Jake Debrusk is better than Kane is mind blowing. I get that you are a bitter human by nature, but this is one is out there even for a homer Bruin fan. We will agree to disagree because by your standards Ryan O'Reilly is also clearly better than McDavid
1 févr. 2023 à 16 h 49
LMAO - JDB is a better skater than Kane? I guess you have never watched a game in Kane's career.
Defensively - sure that part I will give you
Goal scorer - this is absurd seeing as Kane has on account score more goals in a season that JDB has put up points
Forechecker - Kane has more takeaways the past 3 seasons and even this season its what 19-15 so this isn't really true to say Jake is better
Around the net - most teams like the player that takes it to the net scores or sets up a goal - I mean Ryan Reaves can take it to the net better than most in the NHL.

The fact I need to debate at all the comment that Jake Debrusk is better than Kane is mind blowing. I get that you are a bitter human by nature, but this is one is out there even for a homer Bruin fan. We will agree to disagree because by your standards Ryan O'Reilly is also clearly better than McDavid

I don’t really care what kane did half a decade ago, i care what he’s doing now. Right now what Jake debrusk is doing is better than that. This isn’t difficult…

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage