Tarasenko

Créé par: datools
Équipe: 2022-23 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 29 janv. 2023
Publié: 29 janv. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
PIT
  1. Tarasenko, Vladimir (3 250 000 $ retained)
STL
  1. Hållander, Filip
  2. Kapanen, Kasperi
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (PIT)
  4. Choix de 7e ronde en 2023 (FLA)
PIT
  1. Reimer, James (1 125 000 $ retained)
SJS
  1. DeSmith, Casey
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (PIT)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de NJD
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de TOR
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2182 500 000 $72 835 592 $0 $0 $9 664 408 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
500 000 $500 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
UFA - 3
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 janv. 2023 à 19 h 39
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 383
Quoting: vols94
After last night I doubt the Sharks say yes give me some DeSmith

I don't think that game was necessarily his fault. The Pens' defense in front of him sucked. 4 of the Sharks' 5 goals that Casey was in the net for, a Shark was wide open in front of him. Honestly, if we were to replay that game with Jarry in net, I still think we'd have lost.
30 janv. 2023 à 0 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 258
Quoting: Haymaker26
For what it's worth, Scott Wheeler's doing his annual prospect pool rankings right now, and he did list Hallander as the Pens' best forward prospect, even over Poulin. I don't think the Pens would be willing to sell Pickering. One of only two 1st rounders the Pens have had in a while.

I hear what you're saying, but at thing point there's really only 2 years left for the Pens. Pickering behind Pettersson, POJ and Ty Smith has to be something they're willing to move, especially if it makes an impact beyond this season and moves Kapanen's deal to a non playoff team
30 janv. 2023 à 0 h 31
Démarrer sujet
After last night I doubt the Sharks say yes give me some DeSmith

A 2nd is a pretty high price for Reimer though, I think there's some overpay to say here's take a 1.8 mill 3rd goalie that you can mostly bury on waivers
30 janv. 2023 à 2 h 21
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,370
For what it's worth, Scott Wheeler's doing his annual prospect pool rankings right now, and he did list Hallander as the Pens' best forward prospect, even over Poulin. I don't think the Pens would be willing to sell Pickering. One of only two 1st rounders the Pens have had in a while.

Could definitely see that, Blues just really lack any real defense prospect who looks to have some ability to be a top 4 player. Not to mention Pickering's style is what the Blues used to build there d men on Big guys who play solid defense and can move the puck adequately in the dz and nz. Our long term outlook for forward looks alot better than our long term outlook for defense
30 janv. 2023 à 2 h 31
Quoting: mokumboi
Like I said, the Blues will have a lot of upper line management to worry about. Eating up 3M+ in cap space for a guy who could maybe be okay for the 3rd line would be a dereliction of priority.

Realistically, i dont want to see them give out UFA contracts next season unless its a very good deal for a guy on a short term, or they bring back ROR or Barbashev (at a price that isn't much above 4.5 AAV). We can't really afford to shell out money on a contract that is shaky at this point especially if the rumored 1m increase is all that it will increase.

I would personally much rather ownership recoup some money (if they need to which i'm not sure if they do) and have it be more or less a building year and trying to find a solution internally to help in the top 6. I think we'll still have 4 solid top 6 forwards in Buch, Thomas, Kyrou, Schenn, and then an ok flex guy in Saad. I don't necessarily think that we should pull up alot of youth like Bolduc or Snuggerud, but realistically i would be completely fine with saving dollars and giving Neighbors extended time if it meant that ownership was willing to go back to spending to the cap once the cap increases. For all i know though, Stillman doesn't seem to really care about money near as much as success which is a really really good thing for fans.

I don't think we can really compete next year unless our whole d core bounces back and plays to a higher level. Parayko really needs to step it up which i'm sure he will, Krug needs to as well, Leddy is just an ok player in pretty much all facets not really someone i would prefer them to have given term to, and Faulk I'm sure will bounce back. The scary part is how frequently we are incapable of moving the puck north cleanly to outlet to the forwards. I'm not sold that it will be completely fixed, but i don't really think spending money to help the forward group is really going to help until our defense figures it out.
30 janv. 2023 à 2 h 48
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,075
Quoting: AC14
Realistically, i dont want to see them give out UFA contracts next season unless its a very good deal for a guy on a short term, or they bring back ROR or Barbashev (at a price that isn't much above 4.5 AAV). We can't really afford to shell out money on a contract that is shaky at this point especially if the rumored 1m increase is all that it will increase.

I would personally much rather ownership recoup some money (if they need to which i'm not sure if they do) and have it be more or less a building year and trying to find a solution internally to help in the top 6. I think we'll still have 4 solid top 6 forwards in Buch, Thomas, Kyrou, Schenn, and then an ok flex guy in Saad. I don't necessarily think that we should pull up alot of youth like Bolduc or Snuggerud, but realistically i would be completely fine with saving dollars and giving Neighbors extended time if it meant that ownership was willing to go back to spending to the cap once the cap increases. For all i know though, Stillman doesn't seem to really care about money near as much as success which is a really really good thing for fans.

I don't think we can really compete next year unless our whole d core bounces back and plays to a higher level. Parayko really needs to step it up which i'm sure he will, Krug needs to as well, Leddy is just an ok player in pretty much all facets not really someone i would prefer them to have given term to, and Faulk I'm sure will bounce back. The scary part is how frequently we are incapable of moving the puck north cleanly to outlet to the forwards. I'm not sold that it will be completely fixed, but i don't really think spending money to help the forward group is really going to help until our defense figures it out.

Just want to comment on this particular thought: Many of the times when the D can't complete a pass out of the zone, the real problem is all the forwards "going long" as soon as we get the puck. Far too often, they all abandon the D when they're looking for outlets. This is strange, because our system does not call for all forwards to goo looking for a stretch pass. That's not how they're meant to play and it drives me nuts. Panger even mentioned this during a game last week. So this is just one more thing that the D gets bashed for, when a decent chunk of that bash should belong to the forwards.
30 janv. 2023 à 2 h 56
Quoting: mokumboi
Just want to comment on this particular thought: Many of the times when the D can't complete a pass out of the zone, the real problem is all the forwards "going long" as soon as we get the puck. Far too often, they all abandon the D when they're looking for outlets. This is strange, because our system does not call for all forwards to goo looking for a stretch pass. That's not how they're meant to play and it drives me nuts. Panger even mentioned this during a game last week. So this is just one more thing that the D gets bashed for, when a decent chunk of that bash should belong to the forwards.

I don't disagree with you, but the guys that are mostly doing it are guys we have signed to term. I still dont think that Mikkola has any ability whatsoever to make an outlet pass though. And Parayko seems to prefer to just skate it out.

Makes you wonder what our system is anymore.
30 janv. 2023 à 10 h 6
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 997
I'm for the Blues trade but I'll pass on giving up a 2nd round pick to get a worse backup goalie
30 janv. 2023 à 18 h 32
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 973
I don't think that game was necessarily his fault. The Pens' defense in front of him sucked. 4 of the Sharks' 5 goals that Casey was in the net for, a Shark was wide open in front of him. Honestly, if we were to replay that game with Jarry in net, I still think we'd have lost.

Interesting. i figured with the big guns going it had to be on the goalie
30 janv. 2023 à 19 h 5
Démarrer sujet

Yeah not sure I agree with that first comment, Jarry might have had one or two of those
30 janv. 2023 à 20 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 383

We have more players than the big guns and the goalies. I mean I guess you could call them players, but they don't seem to do much. Paying the quartet of Carter, Kapanen, Blueger, and McGinn over $11M to not contribute any offense. Our best bottom 6 players in January have been Poehling and O'Connor. Ouch.

Also doesn't help that none of our defense are a strong net-front presence. We don't have anyone physical there to get players out of the crease. I thought Petry and Rutta would do that a little more. We've given up 35+ shots in 7 of our last 9.
31 janv. 2023 à 9 h 49
Démarrer sujet
I agree with the problem (players identified) and poor defense. Though I don't agree with the solution, I think Rutta does solve the big D issue you're talking about, he's just been out. But I think we're facing that volume of shots because of how often we're giving up possession. In the first Ottawa game, we couldn't get a controlled entry into their zone. Sullivan has the Crosby line playing dump and chance on 60% of their entries. Same with Geno, it makes more sense for that line with Zucker/Rakell winning board battles but that's only if Malkin dumps it in. If Malkin has to go chase it, he never goes that low.

Then the teams gets unlimited attempts to enter our zone with a controlled entry. That pens Ottawa series was brutal for that, Ottawa just had the puck the entire game

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage