SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Would either team do this

31 janv. 2023 à 20 h 16
T_Hip
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 63
Quoting: Rhea
Hehe, again, check the advanced stats cupcake. I'm not talking about the others now am I? No that is you trying to save a stupid face in a stupid.argument.

It's hilarious that you are taking stats, but refuse to look any up except the almighty time on ice.

Sure you don't want to further support your nonsense opinion with other stats like plus/minus? Maybe jersey number?

Go ahead and post some of these amazing advanced stats you speak of. Make sure you include them not playing against the top lines and getting less (and sheltered) minutes.
31 janv. 2023 à 20 h 21
T_Hip
Quoting: Dutchies
Don't worry Rhea I can come in on this one.

Just don't worry about it. These guys think think Schenn is a top pairing dman and should garner a high pick, when by their own TOI metrics, he's playing bottom pairing minutes..............
Not all Nucks fans hate me............. reelkena and mv21227 are both knowledgeable Canuck (and hockey) fans that I (and you) get along with just fine. There's a number of other ones too.

T_Hip you do realize that Liljgren was supposed to go first or second in his draft year, but fell due to the fact he contract Mono and couldn't play for most of the season.........the Leafs got a steal at #17. He was actually slated on par with Hischier and ahead of Patrick, Heiskanen and Makar. That being said, Makar obviously should have been he #1 pick......but just think: If Liljgren was healthy that season, Makar might have fallen to #5 and you'd have him. That must hurt.

At the end of the day, Dmen usually take longer to mature. It's a fact. Wingers progress quickest, followed by Centers, Dmen and finally goalies. Leafs have been patient with Lilly, and I'm thankful for it, because we almost ruined Luke Schenn's career by playing him 20 minutes a night as an 18 year old on a horrible team.

And honestly, who thinks Kerfoot is worth a ton??? I don't know of any Leaf fans that do. They usually just include them in trades as a cap dump..........

Not once have I said Schenn is top pairing D man. But GMs know his value as a stay at home D man at the trade deadline.
Really, for the last three years leafies on here have valued kerfoot as a huge asset and not a cap dump. You are in denial if you say otherwise.
31 janv. 2023 à 20 h 33
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,791
Modifié 31 janv. 2023 à 20 h 47
Quoting: T_Hip
Go ahead and post some of these amazing advanced stats you speak of. Make sure you include them not playing against the top lines and getting less (and sheltered) minutes.

Lol, you lost man get over it. 😆Look them up yourself, there are plentr of metrics that you might think support you...but you will soon find they won't. Quick question for your brainy self, when he is paired with Rielly or when he is in the top 4...is he still a bottom pairing? He has been used as a shutdown against top lines and at the end of the game too.

I get it man, you don't know about anyone outside of your team but why bring attention to it? One more thing, if you think your team wouldn't jump at the chance to get him you are as clueless as they come.

Just let it go man, if you want to say you won...be my guest because I am bored of the same moronic takes over and over again.

You're right @reelkena, it is not just our fanbase that has these guys. 🙂
Dutchies et reelkena a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2023 à 21 h 16
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,745
Not once have I said Schenn is top pairing D man. But GMs know his value as a stay at home D man at the trade deadline.
Really, for the last three years leafies on here have valued kerfoot as a huge asset and not a cap dump. You are in denial if you say otherwise.

Not one knowlegable Leaf fan on here has ever posted a trade with Kerfoot as a main piece. He's a cap casualty and that's it. He can add value as a bottom 6 F to a lower end playoff team, but no one has ever said he's worth more than a 3rd. He's either depth or a cap dump in any realistic trade.

And honestly, for every Leaf fan that thinks Kerfoot is a value piece, there's a Canucks fan that thinks Tanner Pearson is a value piece.

#micdrop

@Rhea, that was for you.
Rhea et reelkena a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2023 à 21 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,791
Not one knowlegable Leaf fan on here has ever posted a trade with Kerfoot as a main piece. He's a cap casualty and that's it. He can add value as a bottom 6 F to a lower end playoff team, but no one has ever said he's worth more than a 3rd. He's either depth or a cap dump in any realistic trade.

And honestly, for every Leaf fan that thinks Kerfoot is a value piece, there's a Canucks fan that thinks Tanner Pearson is a value piece.

#micdrop

Rhea, that was for you.

This guy must just be joking with us...right? I mean he has to be joking.
Dutchies et reelkena a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2023 à 21 h 56
This guy must just be joking with us...right? I mean he has to be joking.

All I can say is it appears he's not one of the rational VAN fans...........and the crazy ones just think everyone hates the Canucks
reelkena a aimé ceci.
1 févr. 2023 à 22 h 36
T_Hip
Lol, you lost man get over it. 😆Look them up yourself, there are plentr of metrics that you might think support you...but you will soon find they won't. Quick question for your brainy self, when he is paired with Rielly or when he is in the top 4...is he still a bottom pairing? He has been used as a shutdown against top lines and at the end of the game too.

I get it man, you don't know about anyone outside of your team but why bring attention to it? One more thing, if you think your team wouldn't jump at the chance to get him you are as clueless as they come.

Just let it go man, if you want to say you won...be my guest because I am bored of the same moronic takes over and over again.

You're right reelkena, it is not just our fanbase that has these guys. 🙂

Whatever dude....if you can't provide these magical stats...I'll just have to take your word for it.
1 févr. 2023 à 22 h 57
T_Hip

#micdrop

Rhea, that was for you.

You have been around long enough to know that is not true. Wonderful world of denial. Here are just two quick ones from the lefies
Proposed Trading Kerfoot + a 6th rounder for Tanev and a 4th rounder. Here is one of the quotes "In terms of value: Kerfoot >> Tanev"
And so many called him "a quality 2C" not just a river my friend.
1 févr. 2023 à 23 h 15
You have been around long enough to know that is not true. Wonderful world of denial. Here are just two quick ones from the lefies
Proposed Trading Kerfoot + a 6th rounder for Tanev and a 4th rounder. Here is one of the quotes "In terms of value: Kerfoot >> Tanev"
And so many called him "a quality 2C" not just a river my friend.

Like I said, knowledgeable Leaf fans know his worth, which isn't much. There's plenty of fans from all teams that over value their players. Do you know how many Pearson for a 2nd or 3rd and a good prospect I've seen in the last year?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage