SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Would either team do this

Créé par: eVANder
Publié: 27 janv. 2023 à 18 h 24
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 76/185 (41%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kerfoot, AlexanderMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-3 500 000 $011---4971522--
Liljegren, TimothyMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-1 400 000 $011---384913--
Sandin, RasmusMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-1 400 000 $011---4431215--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---010------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Schenn, LukeCanucks de VancouverLNH-850 000 $011---4821416--
Horvat, BoCanucks de VancouverLNH25%4 125 000 $011---48311950--
Stillman, RileyCanucks de VancouverLNH-1 350 000 $011---23033--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 135 000 $2349683411
Variation-25 000 $0000-20
Final1 110 000 $ (↓)23496832 (↓)1119019

Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Schenn, LukeCanucks de VancouverLNH-850 000 $011---4821416--
Horvat, BoCanucks de VancouverLNH25%4 125 000 $011---48311950--
Stillman, RileyCanucks de VancouverLNH-1 350 000 $011---23033--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kerfoot, AlexanderMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-3 500 000 $011---4971522--
Liljegren, TimothyMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-1 400 000 $011---384913--
Sandin, RasmusMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-1 400 000 $011---4431215--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---010------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial727 500 $2347693511
Variation25 000 $000020
Final752 500 $ (↑)23476937 (↑)11-190-19
27 janv. 2023 à 18 h 33
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,120
Vancouver says call back when you're ready to offer something we might actually want.
Finn2016 et T_Hip a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2023 à 18 h 36
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 854
Quoting: MoxNix
Vancouver says call back when you're ready to offer something we might actually want.

For Vancouver, if they can somehow rid themselves of OEL's contract, they should be over the moon to get both Liljegren and Sandin for their D corp. At this stage, I think Toronto says no to any deal involving Liljegren. Sandin could be available for the right price (an equal D-man coming back at least), but, not going to even get into the details of this trade overall, only going to say that the Leafs don't want to trade Liljegren, and if they do, the Canucks should be willing to get him.
27 janv. 2023 à 18 h 37

I've watched a few recent Leafs games, and Liljegren seems to get better and better every day.
27 janv. 2023 à 18 h 52
Quoting: Augustus
I've watched a few recent Leafs games, and Liljegren seems to get better and better every day.

Not that this is the only reason for my argument lol..
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2023 à 19 h 9
Fanboys make bad Gms
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,084

wtf? we would take sandin, liljegren and a 2nd for Bo in a second.

Tor says no
Augustus et Dutchies a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2023 à 19 h 48

That's one decent player. As for the rest

Horvat >> all
Schenn > Sandin
Nobody wants Kerfoot, not even Toronto.

The two picks don't move the needle enough to make up the difference.
T_Hip a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2023 à 19 h 55

Horvat >> all
Schenn > Sandin

I'll reserve judgement on Schenn vs. Sandin, as I haven't watched them to the point where I can honestly do it. However, my understanding is Sandin and Liljegren are a very solid second pairing in Toronto, and if I were Toronto's GM, I would keep the younger Sandin if it was a one for one getting the UFA Schenn back. Even if Schenn re-signed in Toronto, I would keep Sandin and Liljegren alive and stick with Timmins as 3rd RD with Giordano. Word is the Leafs are trying to extend Timmins anyhow.
27 janv. 2023 à 23 h 6
Fanboys make bad Gms

Horvat >> all
Schenn > Sandin

I've been touting Schenn's value on here for weeks and it's not higher than Sandin as a rental. That's ridiculous.
Rhea et penguinswin a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2023 à 23 h 37
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,787
Quoting: reelkena
wtf? we would take sandin, liljegren and a 2nd for Bo in a second.

Tor says no

Lol don't waste your time man.
reelkena et Dutchies a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2023 à 23 h 58
Fanboys make bad Gms
Quoting: Rhea
Lol don't waste your time man.

Remember when I always said leafs fans were dinguses... idk what to do about this one.
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
28 janv. 2023 à 0 h 53
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,733

Horvat >> all
Schenn > Sandin

Dude, put down the crack pipe.......seriously
28 janv. 2023 à 7 h 26
Quoting: Dutchies

If they were half as good as you Leafies like to pretend you wouldn't be trying to trade them all the time! Lily is the only one who has much value to anyone who doesn't just believe everything the Toronto centric hockey media tells them.

Obviously @Reelkena is one of the above. It's hilarious he thinks this offer is great yet constantly denigrates better offers.
28 janv. 2023 à 13 h 48
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 159
Quoting: Dutchies

DOUCHY u continue to be a class act,and try to knock all canucks players.i will be thinking of u, when the canucks recieve a haul for BO,after months of your bo bashing.and anyone that disagrees with u.your why i dont even want to be on here.
28 janv. 2023 à 17 h 38
Remember when I always said leafs fans were dinguses... idk what to do about this one.

Not sure I've ever seen the plural of dingus before...nicely done.

Yep we do have the odd one.
28 janv. 2023 à 17 h 45
Quoting: delete
DOUCHY u continue to be a class act,and try to knock all canucks players.i will be thinking of u, when the canucks recieve a haul for BO,after months of your bo bashing.and anyone that disagrees with u.your why i dont even want to be on here.

Lol, you call him a class act and then make fun of his name...wow the coolness there. He is responding to an absolutely stupid take that said Schenn is better than Sandin.

You're getting your panties in a knot for no reason here man. He even quoted the post he was referring to and it had nothing to do with BH's return. I'm kind of surprised you didn't realize that because...well it was kind of spelled out for you.
Dutchies et reelkena a aimé ceci.
28 janv. 2023 à 20 h 53
Not sure I've ever seen the plural of dingus before...nicely done.

Yep we do have the odd one.

@reelkena I always thought the plural was dingi, kinda like cactus is cacti..........LOL
reelkena a aimé ceci.
29 janv. 2023 à 1 h 3
Modifié 29 janv. 2023 à 1 h 33
Lol, you call him a class act and then make fun of his name...wow the coolness there. He is responding to an absolutely stupid take that said Schenn is better than Sandin.

You're getting your panties in a knot for no reason here man. He even quoted the post he was referring to and it had nothing to do with BH's return. I'm kind of surprised you didn't realize that because...well it was kind of spelled out for you.

DOUCHY on every canuck trade, always says there not worth much,bo is just a rental,ive heard it all.the guy is continually disrespecful,doesnt like what someone says,so there smoking crack.hes a jerk.so go along with it if u like,but he makes things on here for people a sewer.i have never commented on the leafs,because i dont care,but every player out here isnt any good,how would u know they play when your sleeping.BO is the captain and a very good player.and if u would of watched schenn since he left leaf land u would know hes a good dman.
29 janv. 2023 à 8 h 32
DOUCHY on every canuck trade, always says there not worth much,bo is just a rental,ive heard it all.the guy is continually disrespecful,doesnt like what someone says,so there smoking crack.hes a jerk.so go along with it if u like,but he makes things on here for people a sewer.i have never commented on the leafs,because i dont care,but every player out here isnt any good,how would u know they play when your sleeping.BO is the captain and a very good player.and if u would of watched schenn since he left leaf land u would know hes a good dman.

Lol a lot of us do watch a lot more than Leafs hockey my friend. He is not saying that BH is not worth a lot, but he has said many times that something like it this is not worth it to us. We cannot afford to give up that much of our future for a rental.

And before you go on about how all your prospects suck to everyone else, scroll through a few comments from a lot of Vancouver fans about our players and prospects. Aside from @reelkena, they are 95% exactly that. These guys, especially one numnuts are experts on all our prospects...even the ones that us Leafs fans can only read about.

Again the "worth" is totally different for each team because of their individual needs and assets.
reelkena et Dutchies a aimé ceci.
29 janv. 2023 à 9 h 39
Lol a lot of us do watch a lot more than Leafs hockey my friend. He is not saying that BH is not worth a lot, but he has said many times that something like it this is not worth it to us. We cannot afford to give up that much of our future for a rental.

And before you go on about how all your prospects suck to everyone else, scroll through a few comments from a lot of Vancouver fans about our players and prospects. Aside from reelkena, they are 95% exactly that. These guys, especially one numnuts are experts on all our prospects...even the ones that us Leafs fans can only read about.

Again the "worth" is totally different for each team because of their individual needs and assets.

whos talking about bo to the leafs,there no chance.hes talking about bo and any other canuck having less value in any trade.bo if traded will bring way more than hes said from the start.and like i said i dont comment on the leafs,because i dont think there a contender and i dont care,the leafs are over hyped every yr.but your ignoring the fact hes disrespectful to people because hes a leafer like u.
29 janv. 2023 à 10 h 31
Fanboys make bad Gms
whos talking about bo to the leafs,there no chance.hes talking about bo and any other canuck having less value in any trade.bo if traded will bring way more than hes said from the start.and like i said i dont comment on the leafs,because i dont think there a contender and i dont care,the leafs are over hyped every yr.but your ignoring the fact hes disrespectful to people because hes a leafer like u.

the reason why people trash all canuck fans on here is because all canuck fans on here are like all canuck fans irl. we're in the bottom three dumbest and most aggressive fan bases and never base any trades in logic or reality.
Dutchies et Rhea a aimé ceci.
29 janv. 2023 à 11 h 4
the reason why people trash all canuck fans on here is because all canuck fans on here are like all canuck fans irl. we're in the bottom three dumbest and most aggressive fan bases and never base any trades in logic or reality.

LOL, you won't get any argument on that one!

The main differences between Leafs fans and Canucks fans are there are a whole lot more Leafs fans and there at least a few Leafs fans with a clue. Unfortunately the voices of those few tend to get lost in the bleating of the herd.
29 janv. 2023 à 11 h 5
T_Hip
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 63
I'll reserve judgement on Schenn vs. Sandin, as I haven't watched them to the point where I can honestly do it. However, my understanding is Sandin and Liljegren are a very solid second pairing in Toronto, and if I were Toronto's GM, I would keep the younger Sandin if it was a one for one getting the UFA Schenn back. Even if Schenn re-signed in Toronto, I would keep Sandin and Liljegren alive and stick with Timmins as 3rd RD with Giordano. Word is the Leafs are trying to extend Timmins anyhow.

Sandin and Liljegren are not second pairing. Look at their time on ice. They are third pairing.
MoxNix a aimé ceci.
29 janv. 2023 à 11 h 8

Every team has them my friend, not jus the Canucks. The difference is, some teams are really vocal and get insulted and some team fans just make stupid trades non stop top end talent without giving up much.

Vocal / insulted teams: (my stars are worth the world)
VAN
CAL
MiN
STL
WPG
NJD

Trading garbage for Gretzky:
TOR
MTL
BOS
NYR
WSH
PIT
NYI
OTT

Please just give me something good so I can become relevant again:
ARI
CHI
BUF
PHI

The rest of the team fans are a mix of 2 or 3

Fans, please not, this does not include all fans of each team listed, but quite often the majority.

tagging @Rhea so he can join in the fun too.
29 janv. 2023 à 11 h 11
LOL, you won't get any argument on that one!

The main differences between Leafs fans and Canucks fans are there are a whole lot more Leafs fans and there at least a few Leafs fans with a clue. Unfortunately the voices of those few tend to get lost in the bleating of the herd.

You're gonna hate me for putting CAL on my list too........you can check it out on the thread LOL
29 janv. 2023 à 11 h 54

Sigh, the whole trade idea what about him. I'm mot sure what you are yapping about now tbh. The funny thing is you're talking about him disrespecful but you are calling him Douchy? You've also implied that we dont watch your team because we are sleep, so I guess your opinion is just better? You're an odd and hypocritical cat man.

No I am not defending him because he is a "leafer" like me, I think he is a big boy and can handle himself. My point is that a lot of fans get all pissed off when people don't agree with their assessment of the their players. It's called an opinion and if you want to see disrespect take a look around and see what he is replying to half the time.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage