Forums/Armchair-GM

Henrique to NJ

Créé par: BrodeurBro30
Équipe: 2022-23 Devils du New Jersey
Date de création initiale: 24 janv. 2023
Publié: 26 janv. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I would really like to see Henrique rejoin the Devils, a middle six forward that can play alongside Hughes or cement the third line. He is truly a Jack of all trades.

Henrique can play center and wing. Moreover, he can also be slotted into the PP1 (for Tatar) and would be a regular on the PK. This seems like a player that Fitzgerald would target.

What do you think of this mock trade and what changes could be made? Thanks and take care.
Transactions
NJD
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (BUF)
NJD
  1. Henrique, Adam (1 747 500 $ retained)
ANA
  1. Okhotiuk, Nikita
  2. Thompson, Tyce
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (NJD)
Rachats de contrats
Frais appliqués
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de BUF
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $75 174 542 $0 $1 332 500 $7 325 458 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 5
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
UFA - 5
5 450 000 $5 450 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
UFA - 8
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
AD, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
-291 250 $-291 250 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 375 000 $2 375 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
874 125 $874 125 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
C
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
UFA - 3
3 166 667 $3 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG
RFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 janv. 2023 à 21 h 53
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,580
I have a better idea: Henrique with 50% retention ($2,912,500) and the 2023 Boston second for your 2023 first-round pick.
26 janv. 2023 à 22 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 169
Quoting: OldNYIfan
I have a better idea: Henrique with 50% retention ($2,912,500) and the 2023 Boston second for your 2023 first-round pick.

I’d love that trade, but no way Anaheim takes it. They aren’t trading up a round to rid of Henrique and still keep half of his salary and receive no prospects as well.

Henrique is worth a 2nd and Prospect with salary retained. I decided to drop down a round and add two B prospects that can play as early as next year and make an impact on the Ducks lineup.
26 janv. 2023 à 22 h 19
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,580
Quoting: BrodeurBro30
I’d love that trade, but no way Anaheim takes it. They aren’t trading up a round to rid of Henrique and still keep half of his salary and receive no prospects as well.

Henrique is worth a 2nd and Prospect with salary retained. I decided to drop down a round and add two B prospects that can play as early as next year and make an impact on the Ducks lineup.

On the contrary, I and my fellow Anaheim brethren are QUITE happy to trade Henrique and a pick in the 60's for a pick in the 20's because we have a pick in the 33 to 36 range and the Colorado second which could be quite a bit earlier than the Boston one. Okhotiuk is a very nice prospect, but not really needle-moving when we have Pavel Mintyukov and Olen Zellweger coming on that side, and Thompson is a B prospect who doesn't look likely to make an NHL roster next season and would be behind Jakob Perreault and Sam Colangelo on our depth chart at RW.
26 janv. 2023 à 23 h 44
Future Ducks legend
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6,036
Quoting: OldNYIfan
On the contrary, I and my fellow Anaheim brethren are QUITE happy to trade Henrique and a pick in the 60's for a pick in the 20's because we have a pick in the 33 to 36 range and the Colorado second which could be quite a bit earlier than the Boston one. Okhotiuk is a very nice prospect, but not really needle-moving when we have Pavel Mintyukov and Olen Zellweger coming on that side, and Thompson is a B prospect who doesn't look likely to make an NHL roster next season and would be behind Jakob Perreault and Sam Colangelo on our depth chart at RW.

While I'm mostly in agreeance, I think the league wide need for 2&3C this season and the dearth of cheap options (Toews still has 5.25 @ 50, ROR is having a sh*t year and is hurt), I think it deserves a bit of a revisit on his trade value. I'd still do the basis of the trade you proposed, but would want a guy back for LW that is on the outside looking in on their depth chart, and would likely be lost to waivers at the start of next season. I think Foote fits that description.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2023 à 0 h 14
Mentions "j'aime": 685
Quoting: GiggywithGibby
, I think it deserves a bit of a revisit on his trade value.

This is all the more true with the way Rico is playing right now. 6 goals in the last 7 games and all of the extras he gives the team like face offs. The next 10 or so games before the deadline could be a really big deal.
27 janv. 2023 à 0 h 20
Mentions "j'aime": 685
I decided to drop down a round and add two B prospects

Calling those two B prospects is being real generous. Devils are going to have to give up a lot better than that. Beyond that, not only did you drop the pick to the third round you also moved it back a year. Just not close in value at all.
27 janv. 2023 à 2 h 1
Démarrer sujet
While I'm mostly in agreeance, I think the league wide need for 2&3C this season and the dearth of cheap options (Toews still has 5.25 50, ROR is having a sh*t year and is hurt), I think it deserves a bit of a revisit on his trade value. I'd still do the basis of the trade you proposed, but would want a guy back for LW that is on the outside looking in on their depth chart, and would likely be lost to waivers at the start of next season. I think Foote fits that description.

This isn’t a final deal by the way. Just kicking tires and seeing what Anaheim wants. Henrique hasn’t been talked about as much, compared to the other TDL candidates. I do believe the structure of the trade wouldn’t look wildly off from the package I put forth. Maybe it’s another draft pick added, different prospect or a 2nd instead of a 3rd.
27 janv. 2023 à 6 h 20
Future Ducks legend
This isn’t a final deal by the way. Just kicking tires and seeing what Anaheim wants. Henrique hasn’t been talked about as much, compared to the other TDL candidates. I do believe the structure of the trade wouldn’t look wildly off from the package I put forth. Maybe it’s another draft pick added, different prospect or a 2nd instead of a 3rd.

We spoke at length with Colorado fans over the last few months about Henrique, and the consensus was that with 50% retention at the 2023 TDL, a 2024 1st was the price, plus some discussion of throwing Kaut in as the team had made it clear they wanted to move on from/didn't have a spot for him and he was a waiver claim risk. Even next (2024) TDL, we would expect to get a 2nd and a B prospect for a 50% retained Henrique, which is better than the offer of a future 3rd and two C prospects (Okhotiuk progress seems to have stalled out a few years ago in the AHL, while Thompson has taken a step back in the AHL this year, both are long shots to make it in the show)

Now, ignoring all of that, lets look at things from Anaheim's side. We are running Henrique at 1LW. We don't have really have any other top 6 LW on our roster, or anyone in our system that is ready to take the role. Its a **** year for LW on the FA market, the top guy right now on points is Bunting from Toronto. Next two guys under 30 are Kerfoot and Milano. Maybe we could give Zucker a one or two year deal, might make a nice homecoming story since he is from Orange County, but I would imagine he wants to chase cups at this stage of his career. So lets assume we can't buy a 1LW in FA.

Now we've got to trade for one, of the top LW in the league this season on points, the players without trade clauses are as follows, in order of points, and comments about being able to obtain them
Jason Robertson Not Moving
Kirill Kaprizov Not Moving
Klye Connor Not Moving
Timo Meier Could be acquired
Brady Tkachuk Not Moving
Andrei Kuzmenko* Not Moving, extended with clause
J.T. Miller* Not Moving, dear god keep him away from my team
Carter Verhaeghe Not Moving, too good for the cap hit
Clayton Keller Could be acquired
Brandon Hagel Not Moving, too good for the cap hit
Alex DeBrincat, Potentially could be acquired, depends on what Ottowa wants to do
Andrei Svechnikov Not Moving
Cole Caufield Not Moving
Jared McCann Not Moving, just resigned
Artturi Lehkonen Not Moving, just resigned
Dominik Kubalik Not Moving, too good for cap hit
Michael Bunting Don't think he is really that good, success is because he is on Matthews Marner line
Adrian Kempe Not Moving, just resigned
Pavel Zacha* Not moving, extended with clause
Victor Olofsson Could be acquired
Cole Perfetti Not Moving, too good for cap hit
Scott Laughton Could be acquired
Lawson Crouse Just resigned, but probably could be acquired
Casey Mittelstadt Could be acquired, questions about his ability at LW
Tomas Tatar Not Moving
Dillion Dube Could be acquired, maybe
Marcus Johansson Could be acquired
Joel Farabee Just resigned, but could be acquired

So, our options realistically are
Meier, almost guaranteed not to happen because division rival, but would be the best pickup
Keller, not sure what the cost is or if AZ wants to move him
DeBrincat (maybe) unsure if Ottowa views the acquisition as a mistake
Olofsson great goal scorer, does nothing else, not great to pair with Zegras/Terry
Laughton kind of like Henrique light, not convinced he's the guy
Crouse would be a good guy to pick up, Zegras Terry really needs a power forward.
Mittlestadt not sure he is that great at wing, also not really a top 6 guy.

We would need at least half the acquisition capital for one of Meier, Keller, DeBrincat, or Crouse to come out of a retained Henrique deal if we were to do it in 2023, meaning multiple 2nd round picks, or a first. Otherwise, we keep him around until the 24 TDL and deal him then.
BrodeurBro30 a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2023 à 17 h 22
Démarrer sujet
We spoke at length with Colorado fans over the last few months about Henrique, and the consensus was that with 50% retention at the 2023 TDL, a 2024 1st was the price, plus some discussion of throwing Kaut in as the team had made it clear they wanted to move on from/didn't have a spot for him and he was a waiver claim risk. Even next (2024) TDL, we would expect to get a 2nd and a B prospect for a 50% retained Henrique, which is better than the offer of a future 3rd and two C prospects (Okhotiuk progress seems to have stalled out a few years ago in the AHL, while Thompson has taken a step back in the AHL this year, both are long shots to make it in the show)

Now, ignoring all of that, lets look at things from Anaheim's side. We are running Henrique at 1LW. We don't have really have any other top 6 LW on our roster, or anyone in our system that is ready to take the role. Its a **** year for LW on the FA market, the top guy right now on points is Bunting from Toronto. Next two guys under 30 are Kerfoot and Milano. Maybe we could give Zucker a one or two year deal, might make a nice homecoming story since he is from Orange County, but I would imagine he wants to chase cups at this stage of his career. So lets assume we can't buy a 1LW in FA.

Now we've got to trade for one, of the top LW in the league this season on points, the players without trade clauses are as follows, in order of points, and comments about being able to obtain them
Jason Robertson Not Moving
Kirill Kaprizov Not Moving
Klye Connor Not Moving
Timo Meier Could be acquired
Brady Tkachuk Not Moving
Andrei Kuzmenko* Not Moving, extended with clause
J.T. Miller* Not Moving, dear god keep him away from my team
Carter Verhaeghe Not Moving, too good for the cap hit
Clayton Keller Could be acquired
Brandon Hagel Not Moving, too good for the cap hit
Alex DeBrincat, Potentially could be acquired, depends on what Ottowa wants to do
Andrei Svechnikov Not Moving
Cole Caufield Not Moving
Jared McCann Not Moving, just resigned
Artturi Lehkonen Not Moving, just resigned
Dominik Kubalik Not Moving, too good for cap hit
Michael Bunting Don't think he is really that good, success is because he is on Matthews Marner line
Adrian Kempe Not Moving, just resigned
Pavel Zacha* Not moving, extended with clause
Victor Olofsson Could be acquired
Cole Perfetti Not Moving, too good for cap hit
Scott Laughton Could be acquired
Lawson Crouse Just resigned, but probably could be acquired
Casey Mittelstadt Could be acquired, questions about his ability at LW
Tomas Tatar Not Moving
Dillion Dube Could be acquired, maybe
Marcus Johansson Could be acquired
Joel Farabee Just resigned, but could be acquired

So, our options realistically are
Meier, almost guaranteed not to happen because division rival, but would be the best pickup
Keller, not sure what the cost is or if AZ wants to move him
DeBrincat (maybe) unsure if Ottowa views the acquisition as a mistake
Olofsson great goal scorer, does nothing else, not great to pair with Zegras/Terry
Laughton kind of like Henrique light, not convinced he's the guy
Crouse would be a good guy to pick up, Zegras Terry really needs a power forward.
Mittlestadt not sure he is that great at wing, also not really a top 6 guy.

We would need at least half the acquisition capital for one of Meier, Keller, DeBrincat, or Crouse to come out of a retained Henrique deal if we were to do it in 2023, meaning multiple 2nd round picks, or a first. Otherwise, we keep him around until the 24 TDL and deal him then.

Gibby, this trade idea seems out of the blue, but would you consider Sharangovich and a draft pick for Henrique.
27 janv. 2023 à 18 h 27
Future Ducks legend
Gibby, this trade idea seems out of the blue, but would you consider Sharangovich and a draft pick for Henrique.

I'd consider it, yeah, would need to do a bit of learning on Sharangovich's game. I am guessing with Holtz coming up soon that Sharangovich is potentially getting pushed down the lineup?
27 janv. 2023 à 18 h 45
Démarrer sujet
I'd consider it, yeah, would need to do a bit of learning on Sharangovich's game. I am guessing with Holtz coming up soon that Sharangovich is potentially getting pushed down the lineup?

Sharangovich (24 yo) is a pending RFA at the end of the season. He is a 2nd or 3rd line winger. He’s great on the PK, alright on the power play.

His biggest attribute is scoring goals (on pace for 20). As long as you place him next to a playmaker (ie Jack Hughes), he’ll thrive in your system.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/271111/yegor-sharangovich

Give me a Henrique and Sharangovich trade that’ll work.
28 janv. 2023 à 9 h 58
me wan da poonani
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,243

This would strike me as a major mistake by the Devils.
Why trade a team controlled winger approaching his peak years with top 6 upside for Henrique?
Is the novelty of having Rico's playoff juju that valuable?
I think not.

I love Henrique and would happily have him back but it has to be the right deal.
BrodeurBro30 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage