SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

I Heard This As A Potential Rumour

Créé par: TheLand
Publié: 25 janv. 2023 à 10 h 19
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 78/185 (42%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède la limite permise de 23 joueurs sur la formation

Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaCoyotes de l'Arizona

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Chychrun, JakobCoyotes de l'ArizonaLNH-1 939 459 $011---3252025--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Wallinder, WilliamRed Wings de DetroitListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Kasper, MarcoExempté du ballottageRed Wings de DetroitPrêt-0 $001---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial17 864 686 $23447431513
Variation1 939 459 $-1-11110
Final19 804 145 $ (↑)22 (↓)43 (↓)75 (↑)4 (↑)16 (↑)13-5-20-25

Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Wallinder, WilliamRed Wings de DetroitListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Kasper, MarcoExempté du ballottageRed Wings de DetroitPrêt-0 $001---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Chychrun, JakobCoyotes de l'ArizonaLNH-1 939 459 $011---3252025--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial6 125 872 $2347793713
Variation-1 939 459 $11-1-1-10
Final4 186 413 $ (↓)24 (↑)48 (↑)78 (↓)2 (↓)6 (↓)1352025
25 janv. 2023 à 10 h 20
Driedger Clan
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 250
Personally I think DET should not do this and just retool. They have lots of promising young D men coming up and don't need Chychrun even though it would be a nice pairing with Seider
25 janv. 2023 à 10 h 40
Mentions "j'aime": 2,280
Michael derosa is a “fan” who writes articles. According to the writer, the Wings are linked to ROR, Tarasenko, Chychrun, provorov (same pieces as in this one), and every other potential player moving. It is his belief that the Wings are ready to compete, so empty the cupboards.

In no way, shape, or form are the Wings moving a top 10 pick, a top 40 pick, their number one center prospect, and their number 2 defensive prospect…….
25 janv. 2023 à 10 h 45
Avaholic Anonymous
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 54
Haha is this an Umbrella Academy reference?
25 janv. 2023 à 13 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Driedger Clan
Quoting: CoachCoach
Michael derosa is a “fan” who writes articles. According to the writer, the Wings are linked to ROR, Tarasenko, Chychrun, provorov (same pieces as in this one), and every other potential player moving. It is his belief that the Wings are ready to compete, so empty the cupboards.

In no way, shape, or form are the Wings moving a top 10 pick, a top 40 pick, their number one center prospect, and their number 2 defensive prospect…….

Agreed, it's way more value DET is giving up in return for a top 4 D (at best top 2). If DET was to give that much up it would have to be for a top 5 defenceman in the league
25 janv. 2023 à 13 h 28
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,162
Modifié 25 janv. 2023 à 13 h 43
Quoting: TheLand
Agreed, it's way more value DET is giving up in return for a top 4 D (at best top 2). If DET was to give that much up it would have to be for a top 5 defenceman in the league

I'm not saying if this offer is low or high but you're grossly undervaluing Chychrun. He may not be top 5 league wide, but he'd be number 1 on half the teams around the league and number 2 on most (possibly all) of the rest. And if he was top 5 league wide this wouldn't be enough. I may not be sure how good the two Detroit prospects are or exactly what they're worth but I am sure if they were THAT good / valuable I'd already know it because I'd have heard a lot more about them.
25 janv. 2023 à 13 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Driedger Clan
Quoting: MoxNix
I'm not saying anything about the value of the Detroit assets here but you're grossly undervaluing Chychrun. He may not be top 5 league wide, but he'd be number 1 on half the teams around the league and number 2 on most (possibly all) of the rest. And if he was top 5 league wide this wouldn't be enough. I'm not sure how good the two Detroit prospects are or what they're worth but if they were THAT good / valuable I'd have a much better idea what they're worth.

Don't get me wrong Chychrun would be 1st line D but some teams like CGY he'd be 2nd line. Now I know we're talking about DET having him in which he'd be 1st line but I think the value DET is giving up is too much. Like takeaway Kasper or the 1st round pick since there a loads of good C prospects in this draft then DET is probably getting around the value of Chychrun. In my opinion Chychrun should be traded for a top prospect, a conditional first round pick, and maybe 2 instead of 1 second round picks. It might just be me over valuing DET prospects but that's the thing, Kasper could become a 1st line C and Wallinder could become a 1st line D man. I just expect the best out of prospects to give them their value considering how they are doing this season and the past couple seasons.
25 janv. 2023 à 13 h 55
Modifié 25 janv. 2023 à 14 h 7
Don't get me wrong Chychrun would be 1st line D but some teams like CGY he'd be 2nd line. Now I know we're talking about DET having him in which he'd be 1st line but I think the value DET is giving up is too much. Like takeaway Kasper or the 1st round pick since there a loads of good C prospects in this draft then DET is probably getting around the value of Chychrun. In my opinion Chychrun should be traded for a top prospect, a conditional first round pick, and maybe 2 instead of 1 second round picks. It might just be me over valuing DET prospects but that's the thing, Kasper could become a 1st line C and Wallinder could become a 1st line D man. I just expect the best out of prospects to give them their value considering how they are doing this season and the past couple seasons.

Well like I mentioned I'm not saying if this offer is high or low. What I am saying is it wouldn't be enough for a top 5 league wide defenseman who's still only 24 (soon to be 25) years old. Chychrun will fetch the equivalent of 3 firsts or he won't be moved anytime soon. When he's in the last year of his contract the price will drop, it might even drop a little the year before that.

I see Chyhcrun as a first pairing defenseman in Calgary, paired with Andersson or Weegar. Where he'd rank individually is tough to say since he's been on a really bad team his entire career so far. But I believe he'd be as good as those two (IMO Calgary's two best D now) or at least close and could even be the best of the three. In any case Chychrun would be a nice upgrade over Hannifin (who isn't bad himself) while costing less and being signed for longer too.
25 janv. 2023 à 14 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Driedger Clan
Well like I mentioned I'm not saying if this offer is high or low. What I am saying is it wouldn't be enough for a top 5 league wide defenseman who's still only 24 (soon to be 25) years old. Chychrun will fetch the equivalent of 3 firsts or he won't be moved anytime soon. When he's in the last year of his contract the price will drop, it might even drop a little the year before that.

I see Chyhcrun as a first pairing defenseman in Calgary, paired with Andersson or Weegar. Where he'd rank individually is tough to say since he's been on a really bad team his entire career so far. But I believe he'd be as good as those two (IMO Calgary's two best D now) or at least close and could even be the best of the three. In any case Chychrun would be a nice upgrade over Hannifin (who isn't bad himself) while costing less and being signed for longer too.

True but I don't hink skill would go over chemistry. Hanifin and Andersson would stay together
25 janv. 2023 à 17 h 20
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 36
Yea there’s literally no reason Detroit makes this move. They’re only getting younger and all the roster players they’ve brought in have stunk. Detroit stands pat and continues building through the draft. The one guy they may flip is Larkin
25 janv. 2023 à 17 h 59
True but I don't hink skill would go over chemistry. Hanifin and Andersson would stay together

I was thinking Hanifin could be the guy Chychrun replaces. That'd make a lot of sense since the AAVs are close and they're both top 4 defensemen. Even if they traded someone else to free up the cap space I'd expect the top pairing would be Chychrun and either Andersson or Weegar regardless of who winds up paired with Hanifin.

Considering how good Zadorov and Weegar were together with Hanifin and Tanev playing well together in the past too it might work best like this:

Chychrun - Andersson
Zadorov - Weegar
Hanifin - Tanev
25 janv. 2023 à 18 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Driedger Clan
I was thinking Hanifin could be the guy Chychrun replaces. That'd make a lot of sense since the AAVs are close and they're both top 4 defensemen. Even if they traded someone else to free up the cap space I'd expect the top pairing would be Chychrun and either Andersson or Weegar regardless of who winds up paired with Hanifin.

Considering how good Zadorov and Weegar were together with Hanifin and Tanev playing well together in the past too it might work best like this:

Chychrun - Andersson
Zadorov - Weegar
Hanifin - Tanev

If that happened CGY I would have no doubt that they have best D core in the NHL but CGY would never go after him anyways
25 janv. 2023 à 18 h 27
If that happened CGY I would have no doubt that they have best D core in the NHL but CGY would never go after him anyways

So would I but never say never. smile

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage