SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/New York Rangers

Would you Match the Offersheet (K'Andre Miller)

Carolina offersheets K'Andre Miller (2 years @ 6.3MM per, 2024 1st + 3rd as compensation)
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

14 janv. 2023 à 20 h 1
More Finns More Wins
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 611
I saw some people in Canes circles talking about the Rangers' tight cap situation and the raises due to Miller and Lafreniere, among others. Carolina has shown that they are willing to offersheet players that they really like in order to get them. I want some input from Rangers (or neutral) fans. Would an offer similar to Kotkaniemi's (the top of 1st+3rd compensation) force the Rangers to give up a good young defenseman, or would the team find some way to keep K'Andre, especially from a division rival?
23 janv. 2023 à 0 h 4
v5 Minnesota GM
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,682
Quoting: Hurricanes_WPG
I saw some people in Canes circles talking about the Rangers' tight cap situation and the raises due to Miller and Lafreniere, among others. Carolina has shown that they are willing to offersheet players that they really like in order to get them. I want some input from Rangers (or neutral) fans. Would an offer similar to Kotkaniemi's (the top of 1st+3rd compensation) force the Rangers to give up a good young defenseman, or would the team find some way to keep K'Andre, especially from a division rival?

Probably match and find a way to trade troubs

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage