SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Will Evander Kane be traded?

Will he be traded​? If so, to what team and for what return?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

6 juin 2017 à 12 h 26
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Give me some idea's on what you think will happen with Evander Kane situation.
6 juin 2017 à 12 h 35
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
I think he stays. With what i know he has a bad attitude and all that, so i think they keep him because i don't see them getting more than a 4th for Kane, and i don't think they should do that.
6 juin 2017 à 12 h 36
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324
If he is traded, Anaheim looks like the ideal trading partner. They could use another top six, scoring winger and have defensive assets that Buffalo could use (Vatanen/Manson).

If traded to Vancouver, that would just set Vancouver's rebuild back, because they wouldn't be good enough to make the playoffs, but they'd probably be too good to land a draft pick inside the top 5. I don't know if they have assets Buffalo would want. Tanev is overpayment and would require more from Buffalo, Edler has said he won't waive his NTC, and there aren't anymore viable defensive assets for Buffalo.

LA makes more sense than Vancouver, but I think Anaheim has the better defensive assets (Vatanen/Manson > Muzzin/McNabb).
6 juin 2017 à 12 h 40
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
If he is traded, Anaheim looks like the ideal trading partner. They could use another top six, scoring winger and have defensive assets that Buffalo could use (Vatanen/Manson).

If traded to Vancouver, that would just set Vancouver's rebuild back, because they wouldn't be good enough to make the playoffs, but they'd probably be too good to land a draft pick inside the top 5. I don't know if they have assets Buffalo would want. Tanev is overpayment and would require more from Buffalo, Edler has said he won't waive his NTC, and there aren't anymore viable defensive assets for Buffalo.

LA makes more sense than Vancouver, but I think Anaheim has the better defensive assets (Vatanen/Manson > Muzzin/McNabb).

Sorry but you aren't saying vatanen or muzzin for kane, are you?
6 juin 2017 à 12 h 45
Below Market Value
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

Buffalo needs defense. I'm not calling for a one-for-one swap, but based on the rumors flying that ANA and LA are looking for more top six help and/or are wanting to move a defenseman, this would be a starting point for a trade. Plus, as the expansion draft gets closer, they (especially ANA) will be looking to make a trade quickly so as not to lose a player for nothing. Plus with Vatanen out for 6-8 months, his value has dropped a little. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
6 juin 2017 à 12 h 47
Black Lives Matter

Buffalo needs defense. I'm not calling for a one-for-one swap, but based on the rumors flying that ANA and LA are looking for more top six help and/or are wanting to move a defenseman, this would be a starting point for a trade. Plus, as the expansion draft gets closer, they (especially ANA) will be looking to make a trade quickly so as not to lose a player for nothing. Plus with Vatanen out for 6-8 months, his value has dropped a little. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Maybe Vatanen for Kane, BUF 1st, and a 2nd?
6 juin 2017 à 12 h 50
Below Market Value

Vatanen isn't worth that much. Maybe the 2nd. But keep in mind that he is going to be out through at least late November and he took quite a step back this past season.
6 juin 2017 à 12 h 53
Black Lives Matter

Vatanen isn't worth that much. Maybe the 2nd. But keep in mind that he is going to be out through at least late November and he took quite a step back this past season.

I'm guessing he'll play better next year. Kane has a bad attitude and doesn't do much more than score points. How about BUF 1st for Fowler?
6 juin 2017 à 13 h 34
Below Market Value

I'm guessing he'll play better next year. Kane has a bad attitude and doesn't do much more than score points. How about BUF 1st for Fowler?

Fowler isn't going anywhere. He's reportedly working on an extension with Anaheim.
6 juin 2017 à 14 h 3
Black Lives Matter

Fowler isn't going anywhere. He's reportedly working on an extension with Anaheim.

ok, fair enough. but then they wouldn't lose Jakob Silfverberg.
6 juin 2017 à 17 h 54
Oh Canada
Mentions "j'aime": 69
I think I saw him calling the Golden Knights on his money wad.
6 juin 2017 à 19 h 22
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
LA also a potential destination?
6 juin 2017 à 19 h 27
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Don't think he's getting traded.
6 juin 2017 à 19 h 30
Danaultisabike
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 56
I'd be really surprised if he's dealt especially considering how shallow they are on left wing
6 juin 2017 à 19 h 45
get ur corsi up
Quoting: backflip
I'd be really surprised if he's dealt especially considering how shallow they are on left wing

Agreed, Buffalo would regret trading a young player of his caliber.
6 juin 2017 à 21 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Hardcore Sabres fan
What if he was traded for Jake Muzzin????
6 juin 2017 à 22 h 27
Oh Canada

Wow I hate players that do that on my team, thankfully we dumped him in Buffalo before he did this too many times...
DoctorBreakfast a aimé ceci.
6 juin 2017 à 22 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Hardcore Sabres fan
Quoting: gojetsgo

Wow I hate players that do that on my team, thankfully we dumped him in Buffalo before he did this too many times...

WOW, I totally missed that Rangers comment.

Hey Rangers did you know that Kane is extremely physical, unbelievably fast, boosts team energy, and can score like nobody's business. And the most you'd give for him is a 4th round pick???? WOW

And gojetsgo, did you like Kane in Winnipeg?
6 juin 2017 à 22 h 55
Oh Canada
Quoting: Zach

Hey Rangers did you know that Kane is extremely physical, unbelievably fast, boosts team energy, and can score like nobody's business. And the most you'd give for him is a 4th round pick???? WOW

The first couple years were promising and he played really well for the most part but towards the end his finishing became terrible and it was super infuriating to see him shoot 3 feet over the net every time he had the puck. However after the tracksuit incident and scandalous stuff came out everyone (myself included) cooled on him real quick. Still happy with the trade even though Stafford went to **** and Myers might never play again, Roslovic/Armia/Lemieux are sweet return especially considering Bogo's trashy contract left as well (sorry bout that).
6 juin 2017 à 23 h 16
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Zach
Quoting: gojetsgo

Either way, he has got in trouble off the ice, am i correct? I think his attitude might get better but no guarantees. If teams don't offer much and Buffalo wants a lot, a deal doesn't get done.
7 juin 2017 à 14 h 55
get ur corsi up
A deal won't get done unless the offer is to good to refuse. Buffalo isn't dumb enough to trade someone like Kane.
7 juin 2017 à 17 h 2
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DarylthePony
A deal won't get done unless the offer is to good to refuse. Buffalo isn't dumb enough to trade someone like Kane.

agreed
7 juin 2017 à 21 h 18
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
We all saw how good Evander Kane can be when he's on his game. He went on some insane hot streak, and almost got 30 goals even though he missed 12 games. Probably can challenge for 35 goals if he plays a full season. While he's a good fit for the Ducks, I don't see a trade happening. But if there was a team to do it, I think it's the Ducks. However, Buffalo knows that this guy is a stud, and they want to keep him around. As long as he stays out of trouble off ice, he won't go anywhere. Buffalo will get him locked up if possible and they'll be set.
7 juin 2017 à 22 h 28
Mentions "j'aime": 14

Vatanen/Manson is not better than Muzzin/McNabb
7 juin 2017 à 23 h 42
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: krakowitz
We all saw how good Evander Kane can be when he's on his game. He went on some insane hot streak, and almost got 30 goals even though he missed 12 games. Probably can challenge for 35 goals if he plays a full season. While he's a good fit for the Ducks, I don't see a trade happening. But if there was a team to do it, I think it's the Ducks. However, Buffalo knows that this guy is a stud, and they want to keep him around. As long as he stays out of trouble off ice, he won't go anywhere. Buffalo will get him locked up if possible and they'll be set.

Yeah, that's why he doesn't get traded i think. They won't trade a guy like Kane for a 5th.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage