Mentions "j'aime": 4,991
Quoting: Brian2016
They didn't paint the ice though.

would have been kinda hard to see the puck if the ice was black
17 janv. 2023 à 23 h 37
I make typos
Rejoint: oct. 2020
4 straight wins versus divisional opponents is nice, another good Campbell start is also nice
17 janv. 2023 à 23 h 38
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,881
Quoting: oilersguy
would have been kinda hard to see the puck if the ice was black

In general they did enough to where people were good with it (Highlighted in above post)

And yeah it would have been pretty bad. Like imagine breakaway oh wait where did it go.
oilersguy a aimé ceci.
17 janv. 2023 à 23 h 40
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,881
I dont think i have ever seen PLB that mad in a tweet
17 janv. 2023 à 23 h 42
Respect Mike Grier
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,588

Risto>
BuFfaLOFaN et Sklikly a aimé ceci.
17 janv. 2023 à 23 h 48
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Quoting: aadoyle
No but they did other things like hold pre game stuff condoning racism, helped create the HDA, had that Dumba moment with Nurse and Subban with Oilers and Hawks, and postponed games.

They handled it well enough as lets be real if they didnt do anything man it would have got ugly

Yeah I remember Dumba kneeling for the US National Anthem and how hurtful and offensive that was to me and my family.
17 janv. 2023 à 23 h 54
GM CRIME DAWG
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,691
Leave it to a Great Canadian to say it best:
Mr. John Candy, the Candyman, in "Canadian Bacon":

DROP THE PUCK!
18 janv. 2023 à 0 h 3
I make typos
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Broberg has really been starting to figure it out at the NHL level, has been very good since the Christmas, was +4 tonight and from I see he has been getting better each game, I don't exact now what the advanced stats are but from what I hear they are really good from the past few weeks. His and Bouchard TOI has been steadily going up as well, had 15:57 tonight
18 janv. 2023 à 8 h 28
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,268
I actually agree with you in one sense. This is all about the money.

It's always about the money. If it increases revenue they'll do it, if they lose money, they're against it.
18 janv. 2023 à 8 h 44
WentWughes
Yeah I remember Dumba kneeling for the US National Anthem and how hurtful and offensive that was to me and my family.

It's weird because obviously he wasn't protesting against the individuals, he was protesting against the system
Saskleaf et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
18 janv. 2023 à 8 h 59
cautious optimism
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,753
Bobcat's Post Game Notes, Game 44

Jackets lose, 2-1 to the Nashville Predators.

I wrote a bunch of notes, and even hit send, but Kevin Lankinen blocked it. Lol.

...Okay, that's not good enough. Let me salvage this.

-I loved our offensive effort tonight, but Kevin Lankinen became Dominik Hasek + Patrick Roy x Georges Vezina in net. He made SO MANY mind-blowing saves.

-I feel like we should send Emil Bemstrom back down to Cleveland. It's like his stick is allergic to the puck. Trey Fix-Wolansky is right there, Lars...

-I think this is the first time we've gotten 40 SOGs off all season. Wish we could have won here, but again, Kevin Vezina happened.

I hope you like the return to the old type of notes. For those of you who weren't here last season, this was how it used to be. It was a lot shorter early in the 2021-22 season.
NoVaSpartan, Tintin et justaBoss a aimé ceci.
18 janv. 2023 à 9 h 3
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,732
Quoting: Bobcat205
Bobcat's Post Game Notes, Game 44

Jackets lose, 2-1 to the Nashville Predators.

I wrote a bunch of notes, and even hit send, but Kevin Lankinen blocked it. Lol.

...Okay, that's not good enough. Let me salvage this.

-I loved our offensive effort tonight, but Kevin Lankinen became Dominik Hasek + Patrick Roy x Georges Vezina in net. He made SO MANY mind-blowing saves.

-I feel like we should send Emil Bemstrom back down to Cleveland. It's like his stick is allergic to the puck. Trey Fix-Wolansky is right there, Lars...

-I think this is the first time we've gotten 40 SOGs off all season. Wish we could have won here, but again, Kevin Vezina happened.

I hope you like the return to the old type of notes. For those of you who weren't here last season, this was how it used to be. It was a lot shorter early in the 2021-22 season.

At least you have one thing going for you, Columbus has some pretty decent radio broadcasts. I've listened to a couple of their games recently while driving places and they've been pretty good to listen to.
Bobcat205 a aimé ceci.
18 janv. 2023 à 9 h 8
cautious optimism
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,753
Quoting: NoVaSpartan
At least you have one thing going for you, Columbus has some pretty decent radio broadcasts. I've listened to a couple of their games recently while driving places and they've been pretty good to listen to.

Indeed they are. Bob McElligott is amazing at his job, and i can't wait to see him do TV eventually. Before Jody Shelley did color for BSOH, he was the color guy for the radio, and he and Bob had amazing chemistry.
NoVaSpartan et Sharkie69 a aimé ceci.
18 janv. 2023 à 10 h 34
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,091
William Dufour , top line winger

zk97 a aimé ceci.
18 janv. 2023 à 10 h 38
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,559
Quoting: Db1899
William Dufour , top line winger

I liked his play when he was in the WJC, he’s big and fast (like a certain Josh Anderson… but we hope he’s better than Josh Anderson)
Sharkie69 et Db1899 a aimé ceci.
18 janv. 2023 à 10 h 51
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,191
https://twitter.com/BestOfCFForums

who is this
18 janv. 2023 à 10 h 52
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Quoting: aadoyle
In general they got to tread carefully as if they already in **** for that **** then Provarov did his thing. Sponsors gonna be going bye bye soon and this flat caps just gonna drag on UGH

Same energy:

howdoesitaffecttheleafs.png
Devil, Sharkie69, A_Habs_fan and 11 others a aimé ceci.
18 janv. 2023 à 10 h 54
do not Devil my ass
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,248
Quoting: mondo
https://twitter.com/BestOfCFForums

who is this

mondo W for finding it
18 janv. 2023 à 11 h 10
torontos finest
The same league that wants to force Ivan to espouse their political ideology just got caught red-handed with their racist All Star Game job fair that planned on refusing access to whites males.

"Participants must be 18 years of age or older, based in the U.S., and identify as female, Black, Asian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino, Indigenous, LGBTQIA+, and/or a person with a disability."

Lmao, you actually think a job fair to try and get more diverse candidates is racist? Are you actually this fragile?

Hockey in general is overrepresented by white males, god forbid the league try and expand beyond that demographic.
A_Habs_fan et dannibalcorpse a aimé ceci.
18 janv. 2023 à 11 h 10
WentWughes

They're literally icing an AHL quality 4th line... NYIish?
zk97 a aimé ceci.
18 janv. 2023 à 11 h 11
WentWughes
Lmao, you actually think a job fair to try and get more diverse candidates is racist? Are you actually this fragile?

Hockey in general is overrepresented by white males, god forbid the league try and expand beyond that demographic.

I mean it is racist to hire diverse people because they are diverse. The only way it's fair is to hire the best person based on skill and experience.
justaBoss, oilersguy, Saskleaf and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
18 janv. 2023 à 11 h 30
torontos finest
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
I mean it is racist to hire diverse people because they are diverse. The only way it's fair is to hire the best person based on skill and experience.

It would be great if this is how the world worked works, but unfortunately it's not. Hiring people isn't as simple as choosing whoever as the best sounding resume. White males in general have a much greater advantage in the job market because on average they've been raised in a much better socioeconomic system.

Systematic discrimination is massive problem in the United States. If you want to grow your game and cater to underrepresented and underprivileged groups, you need to see whose out there without the interference of the largest demographic. That shouldn't be thought of as racist.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
18 janv. 2023 à 11 h 33
do not Devil my ass
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,248

Quoting: KSIxSKULLS

It would be great if this is how the world worked works, but unfortunately it's not. Hiring people isn't as simple as choosing whoever as the best sounding resume. White males in general have a much greater advantage in the job market because on average they've been raised in a much better socioeconomic system.

Systematic discrimination is massive problem in the United States. If you want to grow your game and cater to underrepresented and underprivileged groups, you need to see whose out there without the interference of the largest demographic. That shouldn't be thought of as racist.

Guys, you should make a seperate thread about this.
BuFfaLOFaN et oilersguy a aimé ceci.
18 janv. 2023 à 11 h 33
WentWughes

But it's still by definition racist. If you're hiring someone because of their gender or race then it's racist. Whether that's because they're a white male or an african women. Just because white men are the majority, it's still possible to be racist against them.
18 janv. 2023 à 11 h 37
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
Quoting: Tintin
Guys, you should make a seperate thread about this.

IKR lmao, i can go on any social media platform and find this same exact argument...there is a reason I don't.
NoVaSpartan, oilersguy, zk97 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage