Calgary = Lucic
Seattle = Grubauer
Anaheim = Grant
LAK = Edler
Van = Myers
SJS = Vlasic
Vegas = Hutton

EN: This took longer than it needed to lul
capsfan2121, Sharkie69, DucharmetheDOMinator and 4 others a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2023 à 2 h 12
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
I'm voting for Erik Haula instead of Yesper Bratt. Haula needs a confidence boost after missing all those 2-foot putts last night.
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2023 à 8 h 16
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,728

I don't know if the metro has had a more competitive standings down the stretch so far than this year. Fully healthy Washington, Carolina, New Jersey, NYR, NYI, and Pittsburgh all getting into the mix should be a fun couple months.
capsfan2121, Tintin et zk97 a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2023 à 8 h 21
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,329
Quoting: oilersguy
McDavid and Drai have both been on the team the last two all star games

This year, they decided to take 1 player from all 8 teams then have the last 3 spots open for fan voting, they’ll both make it, they just can’t both be part of the first 8
6 janv. 2023 à 8 h 43
cautious optimism
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,753
Bobcat’s Post Game Notes, Game 37

Jackets lose, 6-2 to the Washington Capitals.

-We’re on ESPN proper for tonight! Time to get embarrassed on national television…

-Elvis in goal tonight! Hopefully this is the beginning of a turnaround!

-…Some shots from both sides, but it’s been pretty boring so far. Both teams have been pretty disciplined. No penalties so far.

-Emil Bemstrom makes a steal, and dishes to Johnny, who BURIES his first goal in 10 games behind Darcy Kuemper! Let’s f*cking go!

-Not much else happened before the first period comes to an end. Elvis has looked pretty good so far. Now watch him fall off a cliff now that I’ve said something…

-…YYYYUP. TJ Oshie scores on a snapper that blows by Elvis. I should have kept my damn mouth shut.

-Martin Fehervary and Mathieu Olivier start shoving back and forth, and that gets them both sent to hockey jail for roughing. Only took them 25 minutes to put someone in the box…

-Those two coincidental penalties get killed off, but soon after, Birdman gets sent off for hooking Jack. I have no expectations for this.

-…I expected nothing, and I was still let down. We didn’t even get any shots off. I hate this PP.

-Nicolas Aube-Kubel scores off a soft shot that goes five-hole on Elvis. Perhaps this isn’t the beginning of a turnaround. Watching him struggle like this makes me incredibly sad. It’s like watching a car crash.

-GAVIN BAYREUTHER SCORES ON A ONE-TIMER TO TIE THE GAME! I am SO hyped.

-…Remind me to never get hyped about this team ever again. Two goals in less than two minutes gives the Caps a 2 goal lead in a 4 goal period. I wanna die.

-Gavin Bayreuther has been having a hell of a game tonight. He got a puck in the net, buuuuuutttttt it doesn’t last long. Offsides. UGH.

-Tim Berni trips up Garnet Hathaway, and that leads to TJ Oshie scoring his second on the night with a PPG. 5-2 game now…

-Alex Ovechkin scores from The Spot(tm) on the power play for his 29th on the year and 809th all-time. Yay?

-See? I f*cking told you that we’d get embarrassed on national television. Now, where’s my f*cking drink?…
6 janv. 2023 à 8 h 54
Craig Laughlin Fan
Quoting: Bobcat205
Bobcat’s Post Game Notes, Game 37

Jackets lose, 6-2 to the Washington Capitals.

-We’re on ESPN proper for tonight! Time to get embarrassed on national television…

-Elvis in goal tonight! Hopefully this is the beginning of a turnaround!

-…Some shots from both sides, but it’s been pretty boring so far. Both teams have been pretty disciplined. No penalties so far.

-Emil Bemstrom makes a steal, and dishes to Johnny, who BURIES his first goal in 10 games behind Darcy Kuemper! Let’s f*cking go!

-Not much else happened before the first period comes to an end. Elvis has looked pretty good so far. Now watch him fall off a cliff now that I’ve said something…

-…YYYYUP. TJ Oshie scores on a snapper that blows by Elvis. I should have kept my damn mouth shut.

-Martin Fehervary and Mathieu Olivier start shoving back and forth, and that gets them both sent to hockey jail for roughing. Only took them 25 minutes to put someone in the box…

-Those two coincidental penalties get killed off, but soon after, Birdman gets sent off for hooking Jack. I have no expectations for this.

-…I expected nothing, and I was still let down. We didn’t even get any shots off. I hate this PP.

-Nicolas Aube-Kubel scores off a soft shot that goes five-hole on Elvis. Perhaps this isn’t the beginning of a turnaround. Watching him struggle like this makes me incredibly sad. It’s like watching a car crash.

-GAVIN BAYREUTHER SCORES ON A ONE-TIMER TO TIE THE GAME! I am SO hyped.

-…Remind me to never get hyped about this team ever again. Two goals in less than two minutes gives the Caps a 2 goal lead in a 4 goal period. I wanna die.

-Gavin Bayreuther has been having a hell of a game tonight. He got a puck in the net, buuuuuutttttt it doesn’t last long. Offsides. UGH.

-Tim Berni trips up Garnet Hathaway, and that leads to TJ Oshie scoring his second on the night with a PPG. 5-2 game now…

-Alex Ovechkin scores from The Spot(tm) on the power play for his 29th on the year and 809th all-time. Yay?

-See? I f*cking told you that we’d get embarrassed on national television. Now, where’s my f*cking drink?…

I find this comment even better with the knowledge that Ovi and the Caps are going to go around local rinks and have some of them put a sticker under the ice in his "office".

That definitely was a beatdown, but hey, at least we all got to see Martin Fehervary do his best Messi impression on his goal?
capsfan2121, perrystreett, Bobcat205 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2023 à 11 h 21
do not Devil my ass
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,243
Quoting: NoVaSpartan
I don't know if the metro has had a more competitive standings down the stretch so far than this year. Fully healthy Washington, Carolina, New Jersey, NYR, NYI, and Pittsburgh all getting into the mix should be a fun couple months.

A very decent metro team will end up missing the playoffs.
Wish the league could go back to the 1-8 make the playoffs system.
6 janv. 2023 à 11 h 53
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,091
It’s better than playing 4th line minutes in the NHL, but he’s ready for a middle role right now and it would have been good to get him playoff experience. Should step into the 2C role next season.

capsfan2121, zk97, Saskleaf and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2023 à 11 h 57
stop daddy it hurts
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 384
Let's all get Jordan Binnington to make the All-Star team. Imagine him trying to cheap-shot someone to start a fight, then give up 10 goals, get pulled, and throw a tantrum.
capsfan2121 et zk97 a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2023 à 12 h 4
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,166
Quoting: Sharkie69
Let's all get Jordan Binnington to make the All-Star team. Imagine him trying to cheap-shot someone to start a fight, then give up 10 goals, get pulled, and throw a tantrum.

I hope it’s just going to be troll votes
Sharkie69 et BigBallsBriere a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2023 à 12 h 7
stop daddy it hurts
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 384
Quoting: capsfan2121
I hope it’s just going to be troll votes

YES. Who wants to see Joe Mama make the All-star team?
capsfan2121, zk97 et BigBallsBriere a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2023 à 12 h 15
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,555
what would the NHL do if we voted Connor Bedard into the ASG
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2023 à 12 h 16
cautious optimism
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,753
Quoting: Sharkie69
YES. Who wants to see Joe Mama make the All-star team?

I don't. And besides, Joe Mama ain't making it over Mike Hunt.
6 janv. 2023 à 12 h 17
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,091
I see Luke Hughes is being compared to Cale Makar. I don’t think we’ll see someone with Cale makars impact for a long time. He might go down as the best defenseman in NHL history by the time his career is over
6 janv. 2023 à 13 h 9
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,273
Quoting: Db1899
I see Luke Hughes is being compared to Cale Makar. I don’t think we’ll see someone with Cale makars impact for a long time. He might go down as the best defenseman in NHL history by the time his career is over

It’s a little early to call Hughes the best defenseman in NHL history. I think the Hughes comparisons I have seen are more “Hughes is good offensive dman who could come out of NCAA and help NJ down the stretch and playoffs if they get there”…much like Makar did.
6 janv. 2023 à 13 h 55

6 janv. 2023 à 13 h 58
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,259
Quoting: NHLfan10506
It’s a little early to call Hughes the best defenseman in NHL history. I think the Hughes comparisons I have seen are more “Hughes is good offensive dman who could come out of NCAA and help NJ down the stretch and playoffs if they get there”…much like Makar did.

I mean Luke is woeful at actually doing his job (defense). He reminds me of a poor man's PK Subban. Great at creating offense, but you better have a complimentary partner for him who can erase his mistakes
6 janv. 2023 à 14 h 5
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
I mean Luke is woeful at actually doing his job (defense). He reminds me of a poor man's PK Subban. Great at creating offense, but you better have a complimentary partner for him who can erase his mistakes

I am not too worried about it
6 janv. 2023 à 14 h 6

1600902163206615040?s=46&t=WVTW2_Y3cnRAlejJsDYVyA

KSIxSKULLS a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2023 à 14 h 7
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,166

They have Marino for him. I think he will be fine
KSIxSKULLS a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2023 à 14 h 10
WentWughes

Yeah that's really good, but like I said, he's not great at defense. As long as his partner is a solid DFD, he should be fine.
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2023 à 14 h 14
WentWughes

I would do this in a heartbeat. Caufield + Whatever Florida's pick and next years 1st for Bedard hands down. No questions asked
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2023 à 14 h 20
Craig Laughlin Fan

Hughes-Nemec Heart Eyes
6 janv. 2023 à 14 h 25
WentWughes
Quoting: NoVaSpartan
Hughes-Nemec Heart Eyes

Don't think they complement each other. Think they're better suited on different lines based on what I've seen. Still 2 solid top 4 defensemen in the future
6 janv. 2023 à 14 h 26
Yeah that's really good, but like I said, he's not great at defense. As long as his partner is a solid DFD, he should be fine.

True for almost any offensive dman. Luke, like Quinn or Subban, will add value based on his elite offensive ability. But he has developed the defensive side of his game much more this season. Plays on PK, is on the ice late when protecting leads. And has 4 inches and 20 lbs on Quinn and still putting up better offensive numbers at Michigan.

And is still the best defensive prospect in all of NCAA.

Cannot really ask for anything more at this point.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage