Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $69 272 499 $1 132 500 $5 277 500 $13 227 501 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 8
3 362 500 $3 362 500 $
C, AD
RFA - 4
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
853 333 $853 333 $
AG
RFA - 1
6 375 000 $6 375 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
UFA - 3
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
G
UFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
DD
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
DG/DD
RFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance507 500 $$508K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 déc. 2022 à 11 h 40
Billy739
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,629
Quoting: Db1899
Orlov is a top pair D and his game is nothing like Xhekaj. Orlov is a puck moving high end two way D with elite 4 way mobility. Xkekaj is more like a Luke Schenn.

Macelli is on pace for 60 points this season as a 22 YO. In his prime he’ll be a 70-75 pt two way winger

Not since 2017-18 the only year he was .
Feel free to check but that's the last time he was top pair
Does he play 3rd most minutes on the team most years ,sure
But watch a game and you'll know Orlov's been their Jeff Petry holding down 2nd pair for a decade more often then not.
While i use the Petry example the only context of the comparison i seek to drive home is the logic behind why he's there.

Carlsson like Weber has 1st on lock while making everyone aroung them better.
Orlov on the other hand is a more reserved 2nd pair leader who elevates the play of whomever he's beside.
They play toghether as often as Weber -Petry did and while it did happen for atleast 20-25 games Weber-Petry was never our top pair.
Orlov's Value comes from his Penalty kill ability when he averages 4-6 extra minutes a night as Washington loves getting themselves in trouble.
Without Orlov doing that having a fighter like Tom Wilson just couldnt remain an option while building a contender.

Xhekaj's minutes and production versus Orlov's first 2 NHL seasons is on point
You're trying to ignore the context of the Comparison hearing "lets compare a rookie to one of the older Veterns"
When the statement was they Projected the same and to miss something so profoundly simply just isnt likely.
Its more likely you're just lonely on christmas trying to keep someone chatting with you so you're pushing buttons for attention.
25 déc. 2022 à 11 h 51
Billy739
Quoting: TheeDjeeEem
Dobber also has Valimaki listed as a top prospect winger for AZU instead of the depth Dman that he is...

Maybe admit you could be wrong in your evaluation and do a DEEP dive into both players instead of ranting about coaching potential into prospects who haven't played in the AHL even

The Vesey comparison wasnt about not signing with his draft team... it was about him not being anywhere near as talented in the NHL as he was in NCAA vs grown men, not boys. Many teams were very wrong about him.

He's like Beaudin in CHI but before being put on the market last year was a 7.5 nhl likelyhood.
His progress stalled in his drafted system making him look like a 1st round bust dropping him to 6.5 depite being younger at 23 then Valamki.

But at 24 Valamaki isnt considered a bust yet its important to note he was claimed on Waives with many many people wanting him
Because ARZ sucks so bad they got priority and TBH since going to ARZ he's actually showed improvement like Beaudin has in MTL's AHL system at almost a point per game.
Valamaki made the NHL so he got to keep his projected upside at a high percentage but his fall was coming just like Beaduin's did .

You're comparing Defensman to Wingers and claiming you dont get why Dobber projects them differently. . . .
They do this with all wingers who by 23 often have their NHL upside ranked 5 or lower .
Defensman dont face these same issues

The fact you're still on about Vesey says it all , now trying a different angle as if it changes anything.
NCAA has gotten stronger every year as shown by the amount of talent taken in the draft every year from the NCAA growing.
While Vesey was a big fish in a small pond that pond is no overcrowded with talent many of which have quickly climbed the NHL rankings. . . .

This feels like when i take my nieces to hockey games and try to explain how the Junior games we watch are different then the NHL.
In the end you either get development or you dont . But claiming Dobber and its many Professional Scouts are wrong but you're right says a lot.

The fact you're arguing against established site's then saying "maybe admit you could be wrong " is the biggest issue here.
You're smart enough to carry yourself better and you know what admitting when your wrong is but make no room for it as it applies to yourself.
People who dont take their own advise are often ignored based on their own actions, this is such a case.

I'll keep listing sources and context.
You keep ignoring it arguing its the world that's wrong and you know more then a longtime established business based on specifically knowing this subject .
25 déc. 2022 à 11 h 56
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,084
Quoting: Billy739
Not since 2017-18 the only year he was .
Feel free to check but that's the last time he was top pair
Does he play 3rd most minutes on the team most years ,sure
But watch a game and you'll know Orlov's been their Jeff Petry holding down 2nd pair for a decade more often then not.
While i use the Petry example the only context of the comparison i seek to drive home is the logic behind why he's there.

Carlsson like Weber has 1st on lock while making everyone aroung them better.
Orlov on the other hand is a more reserved 2nd pair leader who elevates the play of whomever he's beside.
They play toghether as often as Weber -Petry did and while it did happen for atleast 20-25 games Weber-Petry was never our top pair.
Orlov's Value comes from his Penalty kill ability when he averages 4-6 extra minutes a night as Washington loves getting themselves in trouble.
Without Orlov doing that having a fighter like Tom Wilson just couldnt remain an option while building a contender.

Xhekaj's minutes and production versus Orlov's first 2 NHL seasons is on point
You're trying to ignore the context of the Comparison hearing "lets compare a rookie to one of the older Veterns"
When the statement was they Projected the same and to miss something so profoundly simply just isnt likely.
Its more likely you're just lonely on christmas trying to keep someone chatting with you so you're pushing buttons for attention.

tears of joy tears of joy tears of joy - thanks for proving my point. Orlov anchors the 2nd pair , but is top pair quality . Xhekaj has depth defenseman upside while being a top 5 fighter in the league. They aren’t comparable.

I’m going to assume you celebrate Christmas by your comment (you clearly have a lot of time on your hands with these essays you’re writing). I’m Jewish and just got back from vacation! Appreciate you looking out though!
TheeDjeeEem a aimé ceci.
25 déc. 2022 à 12 h 1
Dobber also has Valimaki listed as a top prospect winger for AZU instead of the depth Dman that he is...

Maybe admit you could be wrong in your evaluation and do a DEEP dive into both players instead of ranting about coaching potential into prospects who haven't played in the AHL even

The Vesey comparison wasnt about not signing with his draft team... it was about him not being anywhere near as talented in the NHL as he was in NCAA vs grown men, not boys. Many teams were very wrong about him.

The funny thing is for Maccelli @billy739 is looking at their outdated projection , their current projection has him as a 1st line winger.
TheeDjeeEem a aimé ceci.
25 déc. 2022 à 12 h 7
Billy739
tears of joy tears of joy tears of joy - thanks for proving my point. Orlov anchors the 2nd pair , but is top pair quality . Xhekaj has depth defenseman upside while being a top 5 fighter in the league. They aren’t comparable.

I’m going to assume you celebrate Christmas by your comment (you clearly have a lot of time on your hands with these essays you’re writing). I’m Jewish and just got back from vacation! Appreciate you looking out though!
PROJECTED MEANS THE SAME PATH ORLOV TOOK
DO I NEED ALL CAPS FOR YOU TO ABSORB 1+1=2?

Orlov's rookie year vs Xhekaj
Put all your free time to use and compare them
Then eat your words and savor them so next time you remember.

Its sad "Projected" is a term thats to complex for this forum.
You've repeatedly compared old man Orlov to Xhekaj despite the comparison being how they started and where they'll end up being similar.

I mean this isnt rocket science and most sources support my logic .
What exactly have you contributed to this conversation again ?

Anyways enjoy your single longely vacation.
Pond hockey is starting and my phone is staying off.
I cant be on call all day to explain and digest common knowledge so its more palitable for you.
Its clear you're incapable of big picture thinking which ive tried to engage in with you multiple times.
You're the type of person to see a pile a lumber and think "Fire" while im the type to think "build a house"

Cant change that reality
So why bother humoring it
25 déc. 2022 à 12 h 10
Billy739
The funny thing is for Maccelli billy739 is looking at their outdated projection , their current projection has him as a 1st line winger.

9.0 is 60 pts career high expectation if you actually understood what the associated rankings meant . . . .
I used to say stuff equally naive then OldNYIFan caught me and corrected me very publicly
All you have to do is click the source to find this out but like myself you just assumed.

I can be corrected and evolve but only with Source's and context.
He offered neither while OldNYIfan as irritating as he is sometimes did and in an educated manner.
That's the difference Context makes
25 déc. 2022 à 12 h 16
Billy739
Modifié 25 déc. 2022 à 12 h 25
Dobber Rankings

Forwards

Easy conversion – 8.0 for 80 points, 6.0 for 60 points, and so on.

Defensemen

10.0 for 70+ points
9.5 for 65
9.0 for 62
8.5 for 58
8.0 for 55
7.5 for 52
7.0 for 48
6.5 for 45
6.0 for 42
5.5 for 40
5.0 for 37
4.5 for 35
4.0 for 32
3.5 for 30

Goalies

9.5 to 10.0 for elite level goalies (rare)

7.5 to 9.0 for Top 10 type of potential NHL starters

6.0 to 7.0 for moderate/lower-end NHL starters

5.0 to 6.0 for 1A/1B goalies

3.0 to 4.5 for backup goalies

While Defensman and Goalies maintain their rankings with some consistency.
The ELC determine's the forwards fate as far as his rankings with many who's recieved 8 or 9 during drop to 7-7.5 after ELC expires.
One things for sure they dont give forwards especially wingers the same shelf life
While it seem high for now its always changing even Caufield just finally hit 10/10 in their re-ranking this fall.
That was years in the making

While Maccelli recieved the same boost that's only from a 7.5 or 8.0 ranking.
Watch Dobber long enough you'll notice these things and remember these names.
25 déc. 2022 à 12 h 24

You've repeatedly compared old man Orlov to Xhekaj despite the comparison being how they started and where they'll end up being similar.

I cant be on call all day to explain and digest common knowledge so its more palitable for you.
Its clear you're incapable of big picture thinking which ive tried to engage in with you multiple times.
You're the type of person to see a pile a lumber and think "Fire" while im the type to think "build a house"

Cant change that reality

if you're going just by points for rookie defenseman in projecting them, then your argument holds no weight. They are two completely different defenseman. Xhekaj does not have the skillset to drive his D pair.

you sound like someone who can't afford to go on vacation lol

By the way, red means bad!

Screen-Shot-2022-12-25-at-12-23-54-PM">
25 déc. 2022 à 12 h 25

Cant change that reality

<a href=Screen-Shot-2022-12-25-at-12-25-10-PM">
25 déc. 2022 à 12 h 35
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,394
so many people talking about projection like its a pure science. maccelli is good, the way he plays with the puck is amazing, its like its glued to his stick. but i can understand why mtl wouldnt want to do the trade. wifi and farrell are both very young and very promising prospect. macc might be better now, but we are in a rebuild anyway, you got to hold on to your prospect that are doing well ans see how they turns out. if we were contenting then it would be a trade that makes sense.
Billy739 a aimé ceci.
25 déc. 2022 à 12 h 37
Billy739
if you're going just by points for rookie defenseman in projecting them, then your argument holds no weight. They are two completely different defenseman. Xhekaj does not have the skillset to drive his D pair.

you sound like someone who can't afford to go on vacation lol

Screen-Shot-2022-12-25-at-12-23-54-PM">

Every Defensman and person for that matter is "different "
I'm arguing Role and Projection and at not time did i say their style's were the same.

Its like the English Language doesnt matter anymore.
I say in plain English what i mean and you come back with what you think i actually meant.
Its like dealing with my mother-in-law and yes sadly vacations are mandatory , if they werent i'd have less time dealing with the inlaws.

People who have success in life tend to care about the details.
People who cant do that unsurprisingly become resentful of those around them .
Lashing out becomes unavoidable to the point recalling why they're angry leaves them lost in thought.

You keep trying to explain why Gretzky isnt Gordie Howe
While i can look at the Context as see Gretzky grew up to be Gordie Howe (and more)
For me Newtons laws of Motion define life as "every action has an equal and opposite re-action"
That's just part of the foundation of the evolution of Modern society the helped birth the world of Science into a Mainstream accepted practice.
Most things in life can be boiled down by this theory , all except your views on hockey which absolutely make no sense at all.

All i keep hearing in my head is "No one can be this willfully obvlivious , but someone can be this bored a troll "
25 déc. 2022 à 12 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 215
Quoting: drambui
so many people talking about projection like its a pure science. maccelli is good, the way he plays with the puck is amazing, its like its glued to his stick. but i can understand why mtl wouldnt want to do the trade. wifi and farrell are both very young and very promising prospect. macc might be better now, but we are in a rebuild anyway, you got to hold on to your prospect that are doing well ans see how they turns out. if we were contenting then it would be a trade that makes sense.

>hold on to your prospect that are doing well

instead of trading for realized upside which still has room to improve and at the same age and almost contract value?

MTL needs playmakers through centers OR wingers [and need RD], they have the power forwards long term.

You can only hope Ferrel reaches Macc's current level of current NHL play and they are almost the same age.
25 déc. 2022 à 12 h 55
>hold on to your prospect that are doing well

instead of trading for realized upside which still has room to improve and at the same age and almost contract value?

MTL needs playmakers through centers OR wingers [and need RD], they have the power forwards long term.

You can only hope Ferrel reaches Macc's current level of current NHL play and they are almost the same age.

the guy played 30 games, lets not go out there and pretend he is an all star. if he was established i could agree with you. maybe farell and wifi ends up being better than macc. you dont know that. no one does. it only make sense to trade prospect for established players when you are looking to contend. we are rebuidling. the same logic goes for why arizona is not going around to spend asset to get youg establiahed players. montreal needs pretty much everything outside of left D, no point making move to try to upgrade a hole when there is too much to fill.

tldr : yes macc is the better player.right.now. no, it doesnt make sense for mtl to do this trade.
25 déc. 2022 à 12 h 58
Démarrer sujet
the guy played 30 games, lets not go out there and pretend he is an all star. if he was established i could agree with you. maybe farell and wifi ends up being better than macc. you dont know that. no one does. it only make sense to trade prospect for established players when you are looking to contend. we are rebuidling. the same logic goes for why arizona is not going around to spend asset to get youg establiahed players. montreal needs pretty much everything outside of left D, no point making move to try to upgrade a hole when there is too much to fill.

tldr : yes macc is the better player.right.now. no, it doesnt make sense for mtl to do this trade.

MTL wins this trade if they add 2 '23 2nds... most likely.

Ya'll are funny
25 déc. 2022 à 13 h 9
Every Defensman and person for that matter is "different "
I'm arguing Role and Projection and at not time did i say their style's were the same.

Its like the English Language doesnt matter anymore.
I say in plain English what i mean and you come back with what you think i actually meant.
Its like dealing with my mother-in-law and yes sadly vacations are mandatory , if they werent i'd have less time dealing with the inlaws.

People who have success in life tend to care about the details.
People who cant do that unsurprisingly become resentful of those around them .
Lashing out becomes unavoidable to the point recalling why they're angry leaves them lost in thought.

You keep trying to explain why Gretzky isnt Gordie Howe
While i can look at the Context as see Gretzky grew up to be Gordie Howe (and more)
For me Newtons laws of Motion define life as "every action has an equal and opposite re-action"
That's just part of the foundation of the evolution of Modern society the helped birth the world of Science into a Mainstream accepted practice.
Most things in life can be boiled down by this theory , all except your views on hockey which absolutely make no sense at all.

All i keep hearing in my head is "No one can be this willfully obvlivious , but someone can be this bored a troll "

Xhekaj and Orlov at no point in their age 18-22 seasons are at the same level. They shouldn’t be used in the same conversation. In their age 21-22 season Orlov was significantly better than Xhekaj. If you want to use a comparable for Xhekaj, Schenn and Ilya Lybushkin are good examples.

You have a lot of time on your hands lol - thanks for the life lessons, I usually don’t take advice from internet trolls whos definition of success isn’t ideal.
25 déc. 2022 à 13 h 13
MTL wins this trade if they add 2 '23 2nds... most likely.

Ya'll are funny

you're just missing the point.
25 déc. 2022 à 13 h 35
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,027
Xhekaj ceiling is a #5 D, macelli ceiling is an elite winger .

Macelli is 5x better than xhekaj right now

I disagree about Xhekaj ceiling. He's 21 and played 30 NHL games, how can we know yet what his ceiling is?

I agree he'll never be a top pairing D, but nobody thought he'd have 4 goals after 30 games and could play near 20 minutes a game.
25 déc. 2022 à 13 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: LIRIK
I disagree about Xhekaj ceiling. He's 21 and played 30 NHL games, how can we know yet what his ceiling is?

you're just missing the point.

Here's the point buddy:

I agree he'll never be a top pairing D, but nobody thought he'd have 4 goals after 30 games and could play near 20 minutes a game.

lol 15 mins TOI is near 20? and he doesn't even do THAT very well because:

He turns the puck over, doesn't take it away, doesn't drive or maintain possession despite playin PP [for some reason] and starting in OZ 56% of his 15 mins, takes bad penalties and doesnt improve the PK over replacement value when he is there, but hey! He wins fights and hits... like a solid 5/7 LD
25 déc. 2022 à 13 h 56
We did it! It's a Christmas miracle on Capfriendly Street!

I think it's sad if a Christmas miracle for you is me taking a better look at Maccelli and admitting he's the better player.

I'm not stubborn like many others here, and will always admit when i'm wrong. Anyway, Merry Christmas!
25 déc. 2022 à 14 h 6
Here's the point buddy:

lol 15 mins TOI is near 20? and he doesn't even do THAT very well because:

He turns the puck over, doesn't take it away, doesn't drive or maintain possession despite playin PP [for some reason] and starting in OZ 56% of his 15 mins, takes bad penalties and doesnt improve the PK over replacement value when he is there, but hey! He wins fights and hits... like a solid 5/7 LD

You seem to think Xhekaj, at 21 years old and 30 NHL games, have no room for improvement.
25 déc. 2022 à 14 h 6
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 457
Habs easily reject! Keep Macellli!
25 déc. 2022 à 14 h 13
Démarrer sujet
You seem to think Xhekaj, at 21 years old and 30 NHL games, have no room for improvement.

because he has zero track record of any "amazing level of improvement" ... other than an unsustainable shot%. He was barely productive playing against boys last year. MTL would be lucky to receive a 2/3 for him in a deep draft because his production is highly replaceable

I listed his pros and cons, what don't you understand?
25 déc. 2022 à 14 h 55
because he has zero track record of any "amazing level of improvement" ... other than an unsustainable shot%. He was barely productive playing against boys last year. MTL would be lucky to receive a 2/3 for him in a deep draft because his production is highly replaceable

I listed his pros and cons, what don't you understand?

He's still got room to improve, i'd rather wait and see what he can do in a few years.

MTL got a 2nd for Kulak. You'd really sell Xhekaj for less than that? I think that would be very bad asset management.
25 déc. 2022 à 15 h 31
Démarrer sujet
He's still got room to improve, i'd rather wait and see what he can do in a few years.

MTL got a 2nd for Kulak. You'd really sell Xhekaj for less than that? I think that would be very bad asset management.

A late 2nd rounder in not a deep draft, and Kulak was a pending UFA which lowers his value vs an RFA and his defensive ability is what Xhekaj wishes it to become, but I'll admit Xhekaj's offensive ability has betterp otential [if admittingly totally unproven]
25 déc. 2022 à 16 h 43
A late 2nd rounder in not a deep draft, and Kulak was a pending UFA which lowers his value vs an RFA and his defensive ability is what Xhekaj wishes it to become, but I'll admit Xhekaj's offensive ability has betterp otential [if admittingly totally unproven]

Yeah, but you said MTL would be lucky to get a 2/3, which put your market evaluation of Xhekaj either lesser or equal to Kulak. I would take X over Kulak.

I can't see why MTL would sell Xhekaj for less than Romanov, even though i know Romy had better market value. Just don't see a reason or a need to.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage