Date de création initiale: 23 déc. 2022
Publié: 23 déc. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Rico Homecoming
I just spitballed this, so have at it in the comments
Transactions
NJD
  1. Henrique, Adam (2 912 500 $ retained)
  2. Stolarz, Anthony
  3. Terry, Troy
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (MIN)
  5. Choix de 6e ronde en 2025 (ANA)
Rachats de contrats
Frais appliqués
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NJD
Logo de MIN
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de ANA
Logo de NJD
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $72 390 375 $0 $482 500 $10 109 625 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
-1 456 250 $-1 456 250 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
UFA - 8
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
UFA - 5
5 450 000 $5 450 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 375 000 $2 375 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
AD, C
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
874 125 $874 125 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 166 667 $3 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 1
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
UFA - 3
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 2
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
950 000 $950 000 $
G
UFA - 1
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, DG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 5
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 déc. 2022 à 15 h 13
Future Ducks legend
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6,049
Modifié 23 déc. 2022 à 18 h 35
Way light there mate.

Rico with retention is a 1st
Terry is a 23 1st + Holtz +

Johnson is cap dump
Blackwood is cap dump to us, we don't need/want a goalie back, we've got Dostal ready to go. Best we would do is shop his RFA rights which won't be worth much this year.

Casey is of moderate interest but is only worth the pick he was drafted at this far.

Anaheims not adding picks.
23 déc. 2022 à 15 h 55
Mentions "j'aime": 690
Quoting: GiggywithGibby

Blackwood is cap dump to us, we don't need/want a goalie back, we've got Dostal ready to go. Best we would do is shop his RFA rights Wich won't be worth much this year.

I think you are overlooking the fact that the Ducks need to figure out the 4th netminder for next season. Obviously Gibson is #1 based on contract alone and I'd put Clang as the sure #4 backing up in San Diego to get his taste of the NA game. Dostal is either going to be #2 (NHL backup) or #3 (AHL starter) and which is a bit up in the air. Who fills the last slot?

Bringing back Stolarz is an option, but I highly doubt he signs an AHL friendly type contract or clears waivers. To me a guy in the age and ability range of Blackwood is an appealing option if he signs a cheaper contract than his QO is going to be. Something like 1.5x2? Certainly has better odds of clearing waivers than Stolarz would (IMO). Of course Blackwood is not the only option for a mid-twenties AHL/NHL bubble guy but that's exactly what he is and kind of exactly what the Ducks need.

It should go without saying that I think Eriksson Ek is a non-option. Need to cut him loose as he's clearly not good enough to be an AHL starter.

Everything else about the trade is total bunk though, like you said.
23 déc. 2022 à 16 h 8
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,932
All I want Max Comtois for a pick
We can talk Rico next yr when we should be a deeper playoff team
23 déc. 2022 à 16 h 45
n.1 Topias Vilen fan
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,569
Too many futures for me. Meier >> Terry as a trade target, and Henrique isn't worth Casey or Holtz.
23 déc. 2022 à 18 h 41
Future Ducks legend
Quoting: CHAR
I think you are overlooking the fact that the Ducks need to figure out the 4th netminder for next season. Obviously Gibson is #1 based on contract alone and I'd put Clang as the sure #4 backing up in San Diego to get his taste of the NA game. Dostal is either going to be #2 (NHL backup) or #3 (AHL starter) and which is a bit up in the air. Who fills the last slot?

Bringing back Stolarz is an option, but I highly doubt he signs an AHL friendly type contract or clears waivers. To me a guy in the age and ability range of Blackwood is an appealing option if he signs a cheaper contract than his QO is going to be. Something like 1.5x2? Certainly has better odds of clearing waivers than Stolarz would (IMO). Of course Blackwood is not the only option for a mid-twenties AHL/NHL bubble guy but that's exactly what he is and kind of exactly what the Ducks need.

It should go without saying that I think Eriksson Ek is a non-option. Need to cut him loose as he's clearly not good enough to be an AHL starter.

Everything else about the trade is total bunk though, like you said.

I'd honestly rather resign Stolarz at that contract, the organization knows him and he's fairly durable, at least in comparison to Blackwood. Either Stolarz or Blackwood presents the same problem though, and that is they are NHL level players, and we want an AHL level goalie. If we move Dostal up to the show next season, if our 3rd goalie is a genuine NHL quality player, even if only at the backup level, they probably will get claimed. If we're going to get a goalie for the AHL, they either need to be waivers exempt, or someone we don't care about loosing. If we received Blackwood in the trade with the intention of hanging onto him, that likely means keeping Dostal down, but his deal is no longer waivers exempt after this season.

We can take Blackwood as part of the deal, but he is not a value add piece in the deal. Probably time to draft a goalie with a mid round pick.
23 déc. 2022 à 19 h 8
Mentions "j'aime": 690
Either Stolarz or Blackwood presents the same problem though, and that is they are NHL level players, and we want an AHL level goalie.

I don't want a strictly AHL quality goalie. As we're seeing first hand 3rd and 4th and even 5th string goalies get played in the NHL every year. The trick is finding that guy that's good enough but at the same time not good enough. And that's no easy trick.

At the end of the day Dostal is the waivers exempt guy in this conversation. If he plays another year in San Diego it's not the end of the world and he wouldn't be the first player that loses out to being waivers exempt.
23 déc. 2022 à 19 h 22
Future Ducks legend
Quoting: CHAR
I don't want a strictly AHL quality goalie. As we're seeing first hand 3rd and 4th and even 5th string goalies get played in the NHL every year. The trick is finding that guy that's good enough but at the same time not good enough. And that's no easy trick.

At the end of the day Dostal is the waivers exempt guy in this conversation. If he plays another year in San Diego it's not the end of the world and he wouldn't be the first player that loses out to being waivers exempt.

I got something mixed up with Dostals waivers status, I didn't realize we have 2 more seasons or 65 more games. Yes, we could continue to let him be the starter for the Gulls.

Depending on how much we have to ride him this season is going to guide the decision, if we burn too many games on his waivers exemption, we may have to look at a 1 year deal with our backup next year. His development is the other conversation, but if he's backing up behind Gibson who eats 50 games a year, then is it better to leave him as the starter in SD.

But at that point, I'd prefer a healthier backup than Blackwood.
CHAR a aimé ceci.
23 déc. 2022 à 22 h 28
Mentions "j'aime": 208
Way light there mate.

Rico with retention is a 1st
Terry is a 23 1st + Holtz +

Johnson is cap dump
Blackwood is cap dump to us, we don't need/want a goalie back, we've got Dostal ready to go. Best we would do is shop his RFA rights which won't be worth much this year.

Casey is of moderate interest but is only worth the pick he was drafted at this far.

Anaheims not adding picks.

Ignoring 24 year old Sharangovich whos a 25 probably 30 goal scorer this is a very fair deal and Casey is having one of the best freshmen D seasons in a while def worth more than where he was picked currently
Tbrew et Tintin a aimé ceci.
24 déc. 2022 à 13 h 52
Future Ducks legend
Quoting: Schuyler
Ignoring 24 year old Sharangovich whos a 25 probably 30 goal scorer this is a very fair deal and Casey is having one of the best freshmen D seasons in a while def worth more than where he was picked currently

And Tristan Luneau is over a PPG in the QMJHL, but that doesn't mean he's l a first round piece.

If you say Sharangovich is worth a first, then he pays for Rico.

Casey pays the remaining balance on Terry and I'll say he covers Anderson's dump.

The remainder of the trade is Stolarz and two picks for Blackwood, why would Anaheim pay that for a guy you want to move on from? My statement still stands that we're not adding picks.
24 déc. 2022 à 14 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,079
And Tristan Luneau is over a PPG in the QMJHL, but that doesn't mean he's l a first round piece.

If you say Sharangovich is worth a first, then he pays for Rico.

Casey pays the remaining balance on Terry and I'll say he covers Anderson's dump.

The remainder of the trade is Stolarz and two picks for Blackwood, why would Anaheim pay that for a guy you want to move on from? My statement still stands that we're not adding picks.

The QMJHL is one of the most offensively biased leagues out there, and those offensive talents haven’t been translating anywhere near as well to the NHL in recent memory. Scoring at a ppg pace in the Q is very different than a freshman D in college hockey
25 déc. 2022 à 1 h 4
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 84
To be honest, Terry is about as tradeable to the Ducks as Luke Hughes is for the Devils.

Most of the Devils assets you're trading away are depth pieces and middle of the lineup players.
25 déc. 2022 à 4 h 17
me wan da poonani
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,243
Quoting: BeefBouillon
Most of the Devils assets you're trading away are depth pieces and middle of the lineup players.

1st rd pick
Holtz, 7th overall pick
Top 6 F in Sharangovich with positional versatility

and this guy

You seem quite uninformed
Tbrew a aimé ceci.
25 déc. 2022 à 6 h 54
Démarrer sujet
To be honest, Terry is about as tradeable to the Ducks as Luke Hughes is for the Devils.

Terry is too old to be anywhere near as impactful when the Ducks window opens. Makes more sense to trade him now, when he’s near peak value

That last part is just simply untrue
26 déc. 2022 à 4 h 38
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 84
Quoting: Tintin
1st rd pick
Holtz, 7th overall pick
Top 6 F in Sharangovich with positional versatility
You seem quite uninformed

Cool, care to inform me? Because here's what I see.

Holtz has 2 points and has been a healthy scratch most of this season and with only 14/34 possible games played.

The last Devils game I watched, Sharangovich was the 4th line LW behind Wood, Haula and Tatar.

Casey is 5'9" and 160 lbs and I look forward to seeing what he can do during the World Juniors. He could be a generational talent, he could be another Vatanen or he could be a negligible undersized dman. He's 18 and we don't know yet.

So at this point they're depth pieces and middle of the lineup players.
26 déc. 2022 à 8 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Cool, care to inform me? Because here's what I see.

Holtz has 2 points and has been a healthy scratch most of this season and with only 14/34 possible games played.

The last Devils game I watched, Sharangovich was the 4th line LW behind Wood, Haula and Tatar.

Casey is 5'9" and 160 lbs and I look forward to seeing what he can do during the World Juniors. He could be a generational talent, he could be another Vatanen or he could be a negligible undersized dman. He's 18 and we don't know yet.

So at this point they're depth pieces and middle of the lineup players.

They’re playing Holtz in a bottom six role currently, with minimal minutes, to work on the defensive part of his game. The points aren’t coming in those minutes, since Holtz just isn’t a play driver and isn’t playing with one, but he’s been noticeably improving in the areas he had the most flaws in when drafted. There are more chances for him to play in a top 6 role with another incredible play driver (Zegras) while in Anaheim, since NJ can afford to play him like this with our depth

Yeezy is playing on what’s technically the 4th line I guess, but he offten shifts in with the Jack Hughes line, and it mostly just speaks to our depth. He’s currently on pace for 24 goals in what would be 2 minutes less than his average TOI per gaame. He would be tied for most goals on the Ducks roster after this trade, and number six in scoring, while having the 3rd highest points per 60 minutes on the team

TinTin mentioned Casey above, putting him ahead of the likes of Luke Hughes and the also undersized Lane Hutson. The data speaks for himself that he’s a quality prospect, and a prospect that plays as many quality games as Vantanen did is very valuable.
Negligible undersized dman is looking More unlikely though, but that’s the chance you take on futures when rebuilding.
BeefBouillon a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage