Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $77 010 592 $0 $0 $5 489 408 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, C
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
UFA - 3
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 déc. 2022 à 18 h 15
BORDEGOD
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 490
Modifié 17 déc. 2022 à 18 h 23
Definitely not ready to trade Fisher. RD prospects are limited in the org. No interest in DeSmith either. Fish is our best offensive RHD prospect after Merkley and Havelid and has real potential for boom.

Kunin brings more value than Kapanen with his defensive upside and physicality. Nylander is simply not needed and hasn't played NHL hockey in over two years.

Pretty easy pass from SJ
LetsGoPens69 a aimé ceci.
17 déc. 2022 à 18 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 554
Modifié 17 déc. 2022 à 19 h 22
Quoting: Kjell_Forsman
Definitely not ready to trade Fisher. RD prospects are limited in the org. No interest in DeSmith either. Fish is our best offensive RHD prospect after Merkley and Havelid and has real potential for boom.

Kunin brings more value than Kapanen with his defensive upside and physicality. Nylander is simply not needed and hasn't played NHL hockey in over two years.

Pretty easy pass from SJ

Ya, the only reason I added him was cause the Pens are low on RHD prospects. I really don’t know anything about him but he was a 3rd round pick and is 18 years old.

Me personally, if I was a SJ fan I would rather take a shot on Nylander. He’s a right handed shot(which SJ is lacking), still just 23 years old. He had 22 goals, 44 points in 67 AHL games last season. Is on pace for 26 goals, 58 points this season in the AHL.

Pens just have no room for Nylander to even get a shot in the NHL. Even V.Puustinen, S.Poulin, OConnor, Hallander haven’t gotten much NHL PT and all 4 are NHL ready or close to it.

The way I looked at the trade was Kappy > Kunin(Kappy making 450k more though). Kappy way more upside too.

Actually Archibald playing for the Pens is similar to Kunin and making just 900k. Don’t know why I would even want Kunin. Archibald has almost double the “hits” so far this season, playing well on the 4th line and much cheaper than Kunin.

Reimer > DeSmith. Even though DeSimth is cheaper, has better stats this season, has been a really solid backup his whole career; and his career numbers have always been really solid and actually better than Reimer’s too. Reimer just way more experience.

But I’d still take Reimer over DeSmith just b/c of the experience. And put the Pens D in front of him and Reimer should be better.

And Nylander plus a 7th = M.Fisher.

Like I said, if I was a SJ fan, I would much rather run the rest of this season with a top 2 lines of:

Meier/Hertl/Kappy
Barabanov/Couture/Nylander

Than a 18 year old, lottery ticket 3rd round pick, and a bottom 6 defensive forward. Just my opinion but I understand yours as well.
17 déc. 2022 à 19 h 1
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,565
This is a terrible trade for San Jose. Ahl forward, depth forward and backup goalie for a top 9 forward, good prospect and a just as good if not better goalie.
Kjell_Forsman a aimé ceci.
17 déc. 2022 à 19 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 17 déc. 2022 à 19 h 23
Quoting: glarson17
This is a terrible trade for San Jose. Ahl forward, depth forward and backup goalie for a top 9 forward, good prospect and a just as good if not better goalie.

Ya, the only reason I added the prospect was cause the Pens are low on RHD prospects. I really don’t know anything about him but he was a 3rd round pick and is 18 years old.

Me personally, if I was a SJ fan I would rather take a shot on Nylander. He’s a right handed shot(which SJ is lacking), still just 23 years old. He had 22 goals, 44 points in 67 AHL games last season. Is on pace for 26 goals, 58 points this season in the AHL.

Pens just have no room for Nylander to even get a shot in the NHL. Even V.Puustinen, S.Poulin, OConnor, Hallander haven’t gotten much NHL PT and all 4 are NHL ready or close to it.

The way I looked at the trade was Kappy > Kunin(Kappy making 450k more though). Kappy way more upside too.

Actually Archibald playing for the Pens is similar to Kunin and making just 900k. Don’t know why I would even want Kunin. Archibald has almost double the “hits” so far this season, playing well on the 4th line and much cheaper than Kunin.

Reimer > DeSmith. Even though DeSimth is cheaper, has better stats this season, has been a really solid backup his whole career; and his career numbers have always been really solid and actually better than Reimer’s too. Reimer just way more experience.

But I’d still take Reimer over DeSmith just b/c of the experience. And put the Pens D in front of him and Reimer should be better.

And Nylander plus a 7th = M.Fisher.

Like I said, if I was a SJ fan, I would much rather run the rest of this season with a top 2 lines of:

Meier/Hertl/Kappy
Barabanov/Couture/Nylander

I mean; damn, You guys acting like Reimer and Kunin are some superstars or something. Kappy and Nylander much higher upside. DeSmith simliar to Reimer as well. Not a huge difference. Again, DeSmith better numbers this season and better career numbers. Reimer just way more experience.

I’ll take the top 6 upside of Kappy and a 23 year old goal scorer in Nylander over a 18 year old, lottery ticket 3rd round pick, and a bottom 6 defensive forward. Just my opinion but I understand yours as well.
17 déc. 2022 à 19 h 46
BORDEGOD
Reimer and Kunin can be had. But this isn't the deal.
LetsGoPens69 a aimé ceci.
18 déc. 2022 à 1 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Reimer and Kunin can be had. But this isn't the deal.

Quoting: glarson17

Pretty easy pass from SJ

Copy and paste from recent Hockey Writers articles.

Reimer is a pending free agent who makes $2.25 million against the cap this season. The 34-year-old holds no-trade protection against five teams; however, it’s extremely unlikely he wouldn’t be open to joining Sidney Crosby and the Penguins.

Reimer has posted a .908 SV% this season and in 48 games in 2021-22, recorded a .911 SV%, quite impressive considering he’s playing behind a struggling team. This trade wouldn’t be centered around Jarry, and instead, DeSmith would be the one heading south to California. He’s signed through next season at $1.8 million and could give the Sharks a steady option in goal as the team continues to work through the beginning stages of their rebuild.

The Sharks are open for business as the basement dwellers are looking towards the future. There’s certainly potential that any trade talks could materialize into a blockbuster as the Sharks don’t have many untouchables. Reimer is a prime trade candidate this season, even without a ton of Stanley Cup Playoff experience under his belt. He’s a savvy veteran who is a great personality in the dressing room and someone who won’t disrupt things if he’s not getting a ton of playing time or if things aren’t going well.
18 déc. 2022 à 2 h 18
BORDEGOD
Quoting: LetsGoPens69
Copy and paste from recent Hockey Writers articles.

Reimer is a pending free agent who makes $2.25 million against the cap this season. The 34-year-old holds no-trade protection against five teams; however, it’s extremely unlikely he wouldn’t be open to joining Sidney Crosby and the Penguins.

Reimer has posted a .908 SV% this season and in 48 games in 2021-22, recorded a .911 SV%, quite impressive considering he’s playing behind a struggling team. This trade wouldn’t be centered around Jarry, and instead, DeSmith would be the one heading south to California. He’s signed through next season at $1.8 million and could give the Sharks a steady option in goal as the team continues to work through the beginning stages of their rebuild.

The Sharks are open for business as the basement dwellers are looking towards the future. There’s certainly potential that any trade talks could materialize into a blockbuster as the Sharks don’t have many untouchables. Reimer is a prime trade candidate this season, even without a ton of Stanley Cup Playoff experience under his belt. He’s a savvy veteran who is a great personality in the dressing room and someone who won’t disrupt things if he’s not getting a ton of playing time or if things aren’t going well.

This is a speculative article and nothing more. "The Hockey Writers" do not have sources, it's pure speculation. It's like reading something on hockeybuzz and taking it to heart.

Reimer will have plenty of potential suitors on the market. But the sharks are not taking back a goalie. We have one of the better goalie systems in the league right now and Dell would be called up to replace or even Makiniemi.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage