SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Los Angeles Kings

Kings fans help

12 déc. 2022 à 1 h 57
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,849
Kings fans what are the RFA contracts going to look like for next season. Alot of players need new deals and I'm curious as to what each player should get.
12 déc. 2022 à 2 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,101
The only RFAs that are getting more than their qualifying offers are Vilardi, Anderson, and Bjornfot. It's hard to know what they'll get until we see how they finish the season. The sample size is really small on these guys.

Anderson will probably get something around 4 years @ $3.5-4M.

Vilardi had a very strong start to the season (he was the Kings' single best player for the first month of the season, but has cooled off lately). If he finishes strong, he could get a big payday (long-term, $6-7M). If not, he'll likely get a bridge with a reasonable raise ($2-2.5M).

I expect Bjornfot will get the same contract that Mikey Anderson did last summer. 1 year @ $1M.
12 déc. 2022 à 2 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,849
Quoting: tkecanuck341
The only RFAs that are getting more than their qualifying offers are Vilardi, Anderson, and Bjornfot. It's hard to know what they'll get until we see how they finish the season. The sample size is really small on these guys.

Anderson will probably get something around 4 years $3.5-4M.

Vilardi had a very strong start to the season (he was the Kings' single best player for the first month of the season, but has cooled off lately). If he finishes strong, he could get a big payday (long-term, $6-7M). If not, he'll likely get a bridge with a reasonable raise ($2-2.5M).

I expect Bjornfot will get the same contract that Mikey Anderson did last summer. 1 year $1M.

Thanks for the input

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage