Logo de EDM
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2086 500 000 $73 629 166 $1 170 000 $3 920 000 $12 870 834 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 8
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 7
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 8
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
3 362 500 $3 362 500 $
C, AD
RFA - 3
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 8
1 925 000 $1 925 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
828 333 $828 333 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 déc. 2022 à 20 h 41
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,238
Personally, I hope not.
Mental_yuppi a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2022 à 20 h 42
Démarrer sujet
MakingHistory
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 447
Quoting: Just_A_Guess
Personally, I hope not.

y?
3 déc. 2022 à 20 h 52
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,990
That's a decent value offer for PLD, but the Jets may not want to wait 3 drafts for one of the firsts, so they'd likely look elsewhere.
3 déc. 2022 à 20 h 54
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,027
I wouldn't pay to dump Hoffman. He's only got 1 year left and MTL don't really need the money next year.

That's probably what Jets fan hope they get for Dubois. I think Beck and CGY 1st would be enough. FLA 1st could even be enough alone if top 16.

I don't think Leafs would trade Robertson to a division rival. And i don't think Robertson has top 6 potential anymore.

I'd love Tuch on our team, but Sabres are definitely not trading him. They asked for him on the Eichel trade because he's from Buffalo.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2022 à 20 h 57
Quoting: Windjammer
That's a decent value offer for PLD, but the Jets may not want to wait 3 drafts for one of the firsts, so they'd likely look elsewhere.

I don't think they get that much for PLD. I think what VAN will get for Horvat at trade deadline will be a good comparable for what Jets can get for Dubois next year.
MakingHistory et dannibalcorpse a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2022 à 21 h 0
Quoting: LIRIK
I don't think they get that much for PLD. I think what VAN will get for Horvat at trade deadline will be a good comparable for what Jets can get for Dubois next year.

I guess we'll see. There's a difference between the price of a pure UFA rental and a full year of a player that is RFA though.
3 déc. 2022 à 21 h 2
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,238
Quoting: MakingHistory
y?

No point to paying to move Hoffman, we can keep our assets.

Not going to trade our '23 1sts, not likely to trade any of our 1sts actually.

Not going to trade Beck less than a single year into his development.

If PLD becomes available on the market, make him a pitch. No need to go trading highly needed assets during a rebuild.

Robertson would be fine but that trade just doesn't seem likely.

The only trade I could somewhat get behind is the Tuch trade and even then, I don't like the idea of moving our slim number of RD prospects for yet more forwards.
3 déc. 2022 à 21 h 9
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,489
Lmao, obvious no from buffalo
OldNYIfan, sabres89 et wojme a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2022 à 21 h 20
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,161
I've said it before (many times) and I'll say it again: I don't see how you can trade Jordan Harris in good faith, when he could have waited less than two months after finishing his collegiate career and signed with any team, but chose to sign with Montreal beforehand.

I don't see why Dvorak would be someone in whom Buffalo would be interested, with Thompson, Mittlestadt and Cozens down the middle (as well as others), even if they decided that they could afford to move Tuch (which I don't foresee, either).
3 déc. 2022 à 21 h 28
Modifié 3 déc. 2022 à 21 h 59
I guess we'll see. There's a difference between the price of a pure UFA rental and a full year of a player that is RFA though.

Yeah but the whole league knows he's going to MTL as soon as he can, so he doesn't have the same value another RFA would have (like Fiala).

Having a full year is better, but the team need to have enough cap space to afford him a whole year. Might be tough if the cap is at 83.5M next year.

But i'm confident MTL and WIN will come to an agreement. Let's make both teams and the player happy. They're not trying to rip each other off.

If the Jets are going on a full rebuild, MTL would have some interesting pieces for their future.
3 déc. 2022 à 21 h 58
Yeah but the whole league knows he going to MTL as soon as he can, so he doesn't have the same value another RFA would have (like Fiala).

Having a full year is better, but the team need to have enough cap space to afford him a whole year. Might be tough if the cap is at 83.5M next year.

But i'm confident MTL and WIN will come to an agreement. Let's make both teams and the player happy. We're not here to rip each other off.

If the Jets are going on a full rebuild, MTL would have some interesting pieces for their future.

Yeah, the Montreal thing was way blown out of proportion by Montreal press and Dubois walked back his agent's comments twice now. Truthfully, if he gets to UFA there is pretty much zero chance he ends up in Montreal. With the entire league to choose from and all in the market for a young 1C. It's unlikely Montreal is the highest bidder and offers the best lifestyle.

Fiala isn't comparable at all. Minnesota had cap mismanagement issues that made re-signing Fiala impossible. Winnipeg doesn't have those issues. So, his value, even for a year, is extremely high to a team like say Colorado that is missing another high end center. Or, any other team where he is willing to sign long term.

In the summer, cap won't be an issue. If teams have the chance to sign a young 1C long term, they'll make the cap space.

Plus, being honest, if Winnipeg decides to rebuild, I think they can find better player/prospect assets elsewhere than Montreal.
3 déc. 2022 à 22 h 18
Yeah, the Montreal thing was way blown out of proportion by Montreal press and Dubois walked back his agent's comments twice now. Truthfully, if he gets to UFA there is pretty much zero chance he ends up in Montreal. With the entire league to choose from and all in the market for a young 1C. It's unlikely Montreal is the highest bidder and offers the best lifestyle.

Fiala isn't comparable at all. Minnesota had cap mismanagement issues that made re-signing Fiala impossible. Winnipeg doesn't have those issues. So, his value, even for a year, is extremely high to a team like say Colorado that is missing another high end center. Or, any other team where he is willing to sign long term.

In the summer, cap won't be an issue. If teams have the chance to sign a young 1C long term, they'll make the cap space.

Plus, being honest, if Winnipeg decides to rebuild, I think they can find better player/prospect assets elsewhere than Montreal.

When his agent said that, he was allowed to because PLD was a RFA. Now that he's signed, they can't say it anymore. I believe he still wants to be in MTL.

I agree about Minnesota cap issue, but if PLD isn't willing to extend with his new team, his value have to be lower than another RFA. That why i compared him to Fiala.

MTL have one of the best prospect pool in the league, probably top 5. Not sure why you think they can find better prospects elsewhere.
3 déc. 2022 à 22 h 29
When his agent said that, he was allowed to because PLD was a RFA. Now that he's signed, they can't say it anymore. I believe he still wants to be in MTL.

I agree about Minnesota cap issue, but if PLD isn't willing to extend with his new team, his value have to be lower than another RFA. That why i compared him to Fiala.

MTL have one of the best prospect pool in the league, probably top 5. Not sure why you think they can find better prospects elsewhere.

The problem with Montreal's prospects are, is that any of the one's the Jets might be interested in, Montreal won't want to trade and none of the rest fill any positions of need for the Jets.

I mean Jets scouts could see it differently, but I personally don't see a fit. I guess we'll see.
3 déc. 2022 à 22 h 44
The problem with Montreal's prospects are, is that any of the one's the Jets might be interested in, Montreal won't want to trade and none of the rest fill any positions of need for the Jets.

I mean Jets scouts could see it differently, but I personally don't see a fit. I guess we'll see.

MTL can't keep all their prospect, especially if they trade for Dubois.

Beck and Kidney would be available as centers. Beck is projecting to be a top 6 C. He's top 15 on most 2022 redrafts. Kidney is a 100 points player in the Q.

Barron would be a good fit for WIN, pretty sure MTL would agree to trade him for Dubois. He would fill a need at RHD. And you already have his brother.

We also have Tuch, Farrell and Kapanen, all projecting to be top 6 wingers. Tuch is having an interesting start this year in the NCAA.

I think a 2023 1st between 10-16, and one of those prospects, would be a fair deal for both teams. But like i said, i'll wait to see what VAN get for Horvat.

Maybe with Beck, it would be CGY 2024/2025 1st instead of a 2023 top 16.
3 déc. 2022 à 23 h 24
MTL can't keep all their prospect, especially if they trade for Dubois.

Beck and Kidney would be available as centers. Beck is projecting to be a top 6 C. He's top 15 on most 2022 redrafts. Kidney is a 100 points player in the Q.

Barron would be a good fit for WIN, pretty sure MTL would agree to trade him for Dubois. He would fill a need at RHD. And you already have his brother.

We also have Tuch, Farrell and Kapanen, all projecting to be top 6 wingers. Tuch is having an interesting start this year in the NCAA.

I think a 2023 1st between 10-16, and one of those prospects, would be a fair deal for both teams. But like i said, i'll wait to see what VAN get for Horvat.

Maybe with Beck, it would be CGY 2024/2025 1st instead of a 2023 top 16.

Yes, we'll have to see what the Jets scouts think. None of those are really interesting to me. The Jets have plenty of defense and wing prospects as most teams do and none of the ones you listed are clearly an improvement on what Winnipeg currently has. Which is why I think Montreal is a poor fit.

Chiarot got a first, a C prospect and a 4th as a pure rental. So, I can't see PLD getting less than that or the Jets agreeing to wait until 24 or 25 for a first.

Why would the Jets wait when there will be plenty of teams willing to give up their 23 first? There's just no incentive for Winnipeg to do that unless it is an A or blue chip prospect coming back.
3 déc. 2022 à 23 h 36
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,107

Beck was picked #33OA this past year (first guy in the 2nd round), and OP has Montreal throwing in a pair of 1sts, including Florida's '23 1st which has a chance of being a lottery pick. Even if Dubois maintains his close to PPG pace the rest of this year, I'd still say a pair of 1sts and a B+ prospect is more than enough for a guy that probably needs an $8M AAV going forward. I don't really know how much more the Jets could realistically ask for - I mean, hell, if a team wanted to offer sheet PLD at $10.5M they'd give up two 1sts, a 2nd, and a 3rd, which feels comparable in value to what Montreal is offering here.
3 déc. 2022 à 23 h 40
Yes, we'll have to see what the Jets scouts think. None of those are really interesting to me. The Jets have plenty of defense and wing prospects as most teams do and none of the ones you listed are clearly an improvement on what Winnipeg currently has. Which is why I think Montreal is a poor fit.

Chiarot got a first, a C prospect and a 4th as a pure rental. So, I can't see PLD getting less than that or the Jets agreeing to wait until 24 or 25 for a first.

Why would the Jets wait when there will be plenty of teams willing to give up their 23 first? There's just no incentive for Winnipeg to do that unless it is an A or blue chip prospect coming back.

Beck is an A prospect, he's now top 15 on most redraft. Him and a 1st would be a way better return than what we got for Chiarot.

To get a 2023 1st, trade would have to happen at the draft. Not sure any team can or will offer a top 16 2023 1st and an A or blue chip prospect.

My guess is Beck and a 2024 1st might be the best offer they get. It's really a decent offer for a good player. Future top 6 center and a 1st.

Go look at the CGY 1st conditions, Hugues did a good job. Could end up being a good pick. If the Jets go full rebuild, drafting in 2024 or 2025 isn't that bad.
4 déc. 2022 à 0 h 27
Modifié 4 déc. 2022 à 0 h 36
Quoting: dannibalcorpse
Beck was picked #33OA this past year (first guy in the 2nd round), and OP has Montreal throwing in a pair of 1sts, including Florida's '23 1st which has a chance of being a lottery pick. Even if Dubois maintains his close to PPG pace the rest of this year, I'd still say a pair of 1sts and a B+ prospect is more than enough for a guy that probably needs an $8M AAV going forward. I don't really know how much more the Jets could realistically ask for - I mean, hell, if a team wanted to offer sheet PLD at $10.5M they'd give up two 1sts, a 2nd, and a 3rd, which feels comparable in value to what Montreal is offering here.

And that's why I said it was a decent value offer. Beck seems alright, but it will depend on what Jets scouts think of him and how much of a need he fills behind Lucius. The main sticking point I see, is waiting 3 years for one of the firsts.

I'd imagine the Jets look elsewhere first and look for picks/prospects that aren't 5 or 6 years from even possibly making an impact. Asking a team to wait that long for part of the return when trading a young, high end player really isn't reasonable. Unless you were adding a A prospect or blue chipper to make it worth their while.

So, decent value, but probably not something the Jets take no questions asked.
4 déc. 2022 à 0 h 41
Beck is an A prospect, he's now top 15 on most redraft. Him and a 1st would be a way better return than what we got for Chiarot.

To get a 2023 1st, trade would have to happen at the draft. Not sure any team can or will offer a top 16 2023 1st and an A or blue chip prospect.

My guess is Beck and a 2024 1st might be the best offer they get. It's really a decent offer for a good player. Future top 6 center and a 1st.

Go look at the CGY 1st conditions, Hugues did a good job. Could end up being a good pick. If the Jets go full rebuild, drafting in 2024 or 2025 isn't that bad.

Well we'll just agree to disagree on some parts, we agree or are close on the main stuff. I enjoyed the discussion though
4 déc. 2022 à 3 h 0
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,669
Buffalo easy pass, we don't trade Tuch.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage