Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1582 500 000 $56 635 592 $0 $0 $25 864 408 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 déc. 2022 à 15 h 16
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,271
Love it
jonh514 a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2022 à 16 h 18
Démarrer sujet
ht42
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 652
Quoting: pensfan21
Love it

Just want to know why Pens fans want to trade away Carter ?
3 déc. 2022 à 16 h 49
Quoting: ht42
Just want to know why Pens fans want to trade away Carter ?

Few different reasons, but our top 3 centers are all over 35 years old. We already have an old team and Carter isn't helping matters. He's good at faceoffs but other then that dosen't really drive play and the third line has tanked pretty bad. I think he could work well to balance out a young team that needs veteran experience, but on a team full of older players and vets he just dosen't really work as well. I think he could thrive in right situation I just don't think it's Pittsburgh.
jonh514 a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2022 à 16 h 55
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,227
I can't see a reason why MTL would do this?
3 déc. 2022 à 17 h 36
HuGo is a Boss GM
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,008
Quoting: Just_A_Guess
I can't see a reason why MTL would do this?

Cause Evans is scoring 0.08 pts/game and Carter is scoring 0.57 pts/game?
3 déc. 2022 à 17 h 37
HuGo is a Boss GM
Few different reasons, but our top 3 centers are all over 35 years old. We already have an old team and Carter isn't helping matters. He's good at faceoffs but other then that dosen't really drive play and the third line has tanked pretty bad. I think he could work well to balance out a young team that needs veteran experience, but on a team full of older players and vets he just dosen't really work as well. I think he could thrive in right situation I just don't think it's Pittsburgh.

Habs take this offer in a minute. Are you kidding? Carter may be old, but he's STILL getting it done.
3 déc. 2022 à 17 h 37
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 479

And yet Carter has 12 points in 21 games and yet Pens fans find some reason just to be ungrateful towards him 🤦🏽‍♂️. The only thing about his game is he can’t find the back of the net right now but still sets up some solid scoring chances
JSEB93 a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2022 à 17 h 46
Quoting: jonh514
Cause Evans is scoring 0.08 pts/game and Carter is scoring 0.57 pts/game?

Why do we want that? We're rebuilding and this proposal completely goes against that.
jonh514 a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2022 à 18 h 25
HuGo is a Boss GM
Quoting: Just_A_Guess
Why do we want that? We're rebuilding and this proposal completely goes against that.

Teams that are rebuilding still need vets. You can't just throw 12 rookies out there.

How many of our rookie defensemen have extolled how good it is to have Savard on the team and how important his mentorship has been? Would they be doing as well if he wasn't there? I think there's and argument that they wouldn't.
3 déc. 2022 à 18 h 44
Quoting: jonh514
Teams that are rebuilding still need vets. You can't just throw 12 rookies out there.

How many of our rookie defensemen have extolled how good it is to have Savard on the team and how important his mentorship has been? Would they be doing as well if he wasn't there? I think there's and argument that they wouldn't.

Monahan, Gally, Anderson, Dvo,? They're not rookies.

We can sign league min vets if that's what you're after, no need to give up assets for one.
3 déc. 2022 à 19 h 9
Quoting: BestGMBenning
And yet Carter has 12 points in 21 games and yet Pens fans find some reason just to be ungrateful towards him 🤦🏽‍♂️. The only thing about his game is he can’t find the back of the net right now but still sets up some solid scoring chances

Because he hasn't been good. His analytics are bad and he dosen't drive play/is bad defensively. That line has not been productive for large stretches and we could use someone younger in that position. He'd be well used in a role like Joe Thorton was in Florida, but not as our 3rd line center. It is a problem how old we are as is. Old teams don't win cups. We need to work to get younger where we can.
3 déc. 2022 à 19 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 544
I highly doubt Carter waives for Montreal. If he did, the only reason I’d see the pens entertaining this offer is if they are in cap hell and desperately need the cap.
3 déc. 2022 à 19 h 46
Because he hasn't been good. His analytics are bad and he dosen't drive play/is bad defensively. That line has not been productive for large stretches and we could use someone younger in that position. He'd be well used in a role like Joe Thorton was in Florida, but not as our 3rd line center. It is a problem how old we are as is. Old teams don't win cups. We need to work to get younger where we can.

The more fans like you talk the more Carter will just keep producing offensively cause he doesn’t care lol
3 déc. 2022 à 19 h 49
The more fans like you talk the more Carter will just keep producing offensively cause he doesn’t care lol

Well yeah I don't think it comes as a shock to anyone that he wouldn't care whats written on this site
3 déc. 2022 à 21 h 20
Well yeah I don't think it comes as a shock to anyone that he wouldn't care whats written on this site

Internet in general. I see too much Big Jeff Carter slander everywhere
3 déc. 2022 à 22 h 4
Internet in general. I see too much Big Jeff Carter slander everywhere

I just don't think he's the right guy for 3C. Nothing against him I just think we can do better for 3C and he would be better on 4th line. It was a bad extension from Hextall
3 déc. 2022 à 22 h 11
I just don't think he's the right guy for 3C. Nothing against him I just think we can do better for 3C and he would be better on 4th line. It was a bad extension from Hextall

I could understand that though. It seems he’s gained some decent chemistry with a few guys recently, like McGinn, Kappy, Heinen. Just need it to last though
5 déc. 2022 à 9 h 20
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 999
Carter is better and he's not waiving for MTL. So I would say no.
5 déc. 2022 à 9 h 24

He's a 3C making 3mil winning 60% of his faceoffs and on pace for 48 points and on the ice for more goals scored than against with only a 29% ozone start percentage. How is that not good and what should we expect from him? Where are the other 3C in the league doing what he's doing at his price?

You want to get a worse player solely because he's younger? Don't see how that helps a team win. Old teams can win cups - as evidenced by recent history.
5 déc. 2022 à 12 h 18
Quoting: JSEB93
He's a 3C making 3mil winning 60% of his faceoffs and on pace for 48 points and on the ice for more goals scored than against with only a 29% ozone start percentage. How is that not good and what should we expect from him? Where are the other 3C in the league doing what he's doing at his price?

You want to get a worse player solely because he's younger? Don't see how that helps a team win. Old teams can win cups - as evidenced by recent history.

I've been advocating getting Domi at 3C who is surely better than Carter. If we can move Carter I would, but if not he should be on 4th line. Would be much better in that role. If you look at the analytics Carter has not driven play/created many scoring chances and has been poor defensively. Plus its a bad contract overall considering we have another year of it. When is it evidenced that old teams can win cups? Maybe teams in the older half, but we are the oldest team in the league. Last time a team this old won the cup was the Red Wings, but that was over 15 years ago. The game has changed a lot. And as shown this season we have struggled against younger, faster teams (Leafs, Canadiens, Kraken, Sabres), while doing very well against slower teams (Flames, Blues, Knights). Playoffs though will be tough matchups with Jersey, Hurricanes in metro. Our top 3 centers are all over 35 so why not try and get some youth at 3C? This team is good, but if there are potential weaknesses going into playoffs we should address them.
5 déc. 2022 à 13 h 22
I've been advocating getting Domi at 3C who is surely better than Carter. If we can move Carter I would, but if not he should be on 4th line. Would be much better in that role. If you look at the analytics Carter has not driven play/created many scoring chances and has been poor defensively. Plus its a bad contract overall considering we have another year of it. When is it evidenced that old teams can win cups? Maybe teams in the older half, but we are the oldest team in the league. Last time a team this old won the cup was the Red Wings, but that was over 15 years ago. The game has changed a lot. And as shown this season we have struggled against younger, faster teams (Leafs, Canadiens, Kraken, Sabres), while doing very well against slower teams (Flames, Blues, Knights). Playoffs though will be tough matchups with Jersey, Hurricanes in metro. Our top 3 centers are all over 35 so why not try and get some youth at 3C? This team is good, but if there are potential weaknesses going into playoffs we should address them.

Is he? Based on what? Carter has a significantly higher Corsi, Fenwick, Shots for %, Goals for %, xGF %, and scoring chance %. He's also scoring at a higher rate, and is better in the faceoff circle. So I don't really see how Domi is surely better - it doesn't even seem like he's better at all. Also, Domi has been playing with Kane and Athanasiou - while Carter has been playing with Heinen, McGinn and Kapanen. So that makes Domi look even worse.

I am looking at the analytics - they all say you're wrong. It says Carter has driven play better than Domi and has created more scoring chances - and he's done it while starting in the offensive zone at half the rate of Domi - and with worse linemates. Domi is absolutely awful defensively, so you're wrong there as well. Is it really that bad though? Where are the other 3rd line centers making 3mil and scoring 45+ points while winning 60% of their faceoffs? If I'm wrong on any of this I'll happily admit it - but you need to give something to back up your arguments here because I don't see anything that shows Domi is surely better. And I think we had this discussion before - but 4 of the last 6 cups were won by teams in the Top 9 of oldest age.

I never said I'm against getting youth - but it seems like you want to get younger just for the sake of getting younger - even if it means getting a worse player. Teams don't win that way. I just want whoever is the better player.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage