SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2019-20

General Chat

28 nov. 2022 à 22 h 43
CFGM Game Moderator
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,498
Last chance to prove there's even a reason for a thread of this nature.

Quoting: flamesfan419
STOP with the petty bickering. That is NOT what this thread or forum is intended for.

If anyone does continue to use it for that, or if comments are just plain stupid, EXPECT to get some time off from the site.

And before you comment, YES I can, and will.

This whole thing is getting childish. If you don't like, or can't handle being called out for bending the game rules, then as a group start abiding by the rules of the game...and this site.
nickthehabsfan et NR1203 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2022 à 7 h 34
Not yet trannycided
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,012
In the midst of all this drama, I endorse Miroslav Satan @krakowitz as my replacement. Let's get the old gang back together.
monops19 et CanesGM a aimé ceci.
1 déc. 2022 à 14 h 48
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 417
Washington Capitals

Looking to make trades before the Saturday Lock
1 déc. 2022 à 15 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
Quoting: eklund29
i did fix the page, only think that hasn’t been added was reserves list in which i have to dig through spreadsheets because you had a hissy fit. i’m belittling you because you clearly don’t see that no one like you anymore. we are tired of dealing with your annoying dictator vibes dude. just leave the game if you don’t want to be apart of it. if you want to be apart of it just shut your mouth please. how hard is that for you to understand dude? every BOG meme er has told you that, half of the current gms have said that. how many more is it gonna take? the more you act up and complain the less likely it is for you to ever come back into the game as a gm dude. holy smokes man. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!

Youre missing all ahl signings, any drafted prospects that signed elcs (marco kasper), youre close but you dont even have the right cap amount cuz of balcers. youve had 3 weeks dude. Not a day not 2 days 3 whole weeks. Anybody that isnt friends with the bog gets terminated the minute 12 oclock strikes.

I want to be part of the game when its RUN CORRECTLY AND THERES NO BLATANT FRIENDSHIP FAVORITISM THAT RUINS IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. You cant operate a game for 32 and then the rules are different for 12/32 gms... Theres 32 gm spots. I dont carry dictator vibes im citing the rules as written. I didnt write any of them, im abiding by them. Why is it so hard and annoying to ask that the 32 gms follow the same set of rules as written. 2/6 bog members have me blocked on twitter. Ive been called a child/loser/harassed constantly personally by multiple members both here and in dms. For simply calling out the group and youre included in that group for targeted bullying, harassment, basically running a boys club, and not following the rules. I didnt ask bog to set a time frame on your page, im just wondering why and how youre a gm based on the rules and their own guidelines the page needed to be accurate.

Youre literally sitting here calling me a loser, telling me to get a life all because you cant simply recreate a page using the forums. The information is pretty easily attainable in the forums. There werent THAT many moves made between jons page and when i left. Stop complaining and do your job as a gm, youre the one who took the job... Theres 2 open gm spots right now if i wanted to come back in that capacity dont you think ide ask?

I asked on columbus opening to prove you would hire literally anyone else over me, dev, and joseph and shocker you hired someones friend who wasnt really a cf user (he had less than 5 posts on the site). I asked on bog to prove you wanted a boys club with tony on bog over an unbiased non team run individual and shocker results werent posted here and even so the group wanted their buddy in power again shocker.

I dont need to be apart of what you have going on. I talk hockey with a few gms, i give my opinion when asked and thats all i want out of gm game going forward. I dont want to go back into a general chat where people get attacked for literally zero reason daily. Its such a hostile environment. And again im not the only one thats tired of the same 10 people controlling the game. I know im the only one being vocal about it here... But im not the only one thats tired of the constant BS that comes from the GC. Literally a daily occurence of bullying exists in that chat, joking or not.
A_Habs_fan et capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
1 déc. 2022 à 20 h 1
Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
Quoting: hanson493
Youre missing all ahl signings, any drafted prospects that signed elcs (marco kasper), youre close but you dont even have the right cap amount cuz of balcers. youve had 3 weeks dude. Not a day not 2 days 3 whole weeks. Anybody that isnt friends with the bog gets terminated the minute 12 oclock strikes.

I want to be part of the game when its RUN CORRECTLY AND THERES NO BLATANT FRIENDSHIP FAVORITISM THAT RUINS IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. You cant operate a game for 32 and then the rules are different for 12/32 gms... Theres 32 gm spots. I dont carry dictator vibes im citing the rules as written. I didnt write any of them, im abiding by them. Why is it so hard and annoying to ask that the 32 gms follow the same set of rules as written. 2/6 bog members have me blocked on twitter. Ive been called a child/loser/harassed constantly personally by multiple members both here and in dms. For simply calling out the group and youre included in that group for targeted bullying, harassment, basically running a boys club, and not following the rules. I didnt ask bog to set a time frame on your page, im just wondering why and how youre a gm based on the rules and their own guidelines the page needed to be accurate.

Youre literally sitting here calling me a loser, telling me to get a life all because you cant simply recreate a page using the forums. The information is pretty easily attainable in the forums. There werent THAT many moves made between jons page and when i left. Stop complaining and do your job as a gm, youre the one who took the job... Theres 2 open gm spots right now if i wanted to come back in that capacity dont you think ide ask?

I asked on columbus opening to prove you would hire literally anyone else over me, dev, and joseph and shocker you hired someones friend who wasnt really a cf user (he had less than 5 posts on the site). I asked on bog to prove you wanted a boys club with tony on bog over an unbiased non team run individual and shocker results werent posted here and even so the group wanted their buddy in power again shocker.

I dont need to be apart of what you have going on. I talk hockey with a few gms, i give my opinion when asked and thats all i want out of gm game going forward. I dont want to go back into a general chat where people get attacked for literally zero reason daily. Its such a hostile environment. And again im not the only one thats tired of the same 10 people controlling the game. I know im the only one being vocal about it here... But im not the only one thats tired of the constant BS that comes from the GC. Literally a daily occurence of bullying exists in that chat, joking or not.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSs3YRHmbBpRrEW3lTZb6lNMoS4YOj5IOXitH8njDtuoB7g9a_kp03TNtkfirxAIm9JB7ZWNGt8iPfr/pub

You didn't win the BOG vote, nor did you receive a single vote. So I guess that can solve one issue. Attached is the chart I have from google drive of the results. Vote was this:

8- gronk
2- cam
1- dangles
NR1203, CanesGM, Gronk and 3 others a aimé ceci.
25 déc. 2022 à 1 h 48
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
Merry Christmas Everyone!

-Former Vancouver GM
Usmans721 a aimé ceci.
30 déc. 2022 à 12 h 14
Mantha + Kapanen need to go before Jan 7th!!
1 janv. 2023 à 20 h 6
v5 Minnesota GM
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,682
Hey, can you guys add me back to the gc, thx grin
8 févr. 2023 à 18 h 27
SEA GM v5
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 878
Quoting: LGuy54
My DMs not working

How am I supposed to trade my defenseman now?
8 févr. 2023 à 18 h 49
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
Quoting: ItzMeTaboo
How am I supposed to trade my defenseman now?

Guess we'll have to post on the team pages like we traditionally did
22 févr. 2023 à 11 h 38
Démarrer sujet
CFGM Game Moderator
Mentions "j'aime": 1,498
Atlanta Flames

With TDL coming up, some top end teams might have a desire to add but also might have cap issues that prevent that.
So, since I have $12M in cap space plus all 3 retention spots available, I could be willing to help broker deals...at a cost.

Here's my terms in order for me to consider helping...

-Player you want to acquire MUST be on an expiring contract at the end of THIS season
-Will NOT retain longer than the end of 22/23 season
-Compensation should be in the form of 2024 draft picks (round depends on amount I'm absorbing)

Retention Scale
=============
500K - 999K = 2024 4th rd pick
1M - 1.499M = 2024 3rd rd pick
1.5M - 2.49M = 2024 3rd + 6th rd pick
2.5M - 3.49M = 2024 3rd + 4th rd pick
3.5M - 4.49M = 2024 2nd + 4th rd pick
4.5M or higher = 2024 2nd ++ (++ = other picks or prospects)

This is your chance to grab that pending UFA rental player at a huge discount.
Don't be shy and don't forget, I'm one of the more reasonable GMs to work with in game.

Offer expires at 11:59pm EST Friday March 3rd
monops19, jmac490, ItzMeTaboo and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 févr. 2023 à 14 h 54
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
Anyway, just a thought to spruce up the game, given it's been the same for about 4 years now.

This is great idea Brett.
28 févr. 2023 à 8 h 48
Not yet trannycided
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,012
Keep those trades coming! In the meantime, I'm gonna grab some more popcorn.
28 févr. 2023 à 14 h 45
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
WHY couldn't you have just added a Poll to this post so no one has to sign in to complete a simple Yes/No question.
Plus it would make voting secret.
For that reason, I'm not voting...but I'm sure you know what my vote would be anyway.

I can't even believe this is being considered.
just another example of recycling.

Because then non-GM Game members/random people could vote and we'd have no idea.
CanesGM et NR1203 a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2023 à 13 h 12
Nashville Predators

2024 1st OTT (Top 8 Protected)
2024 1st ANA (Top 8 Protected)
Conor Zary
2023 2nd BOS

Washington Capitals

Juuse Saros
Eeli Tolvanen
2023 3rd CAR

CONDITIONS:
If either pick hits protection NSH will get a 2025 1st VGK & 2025 3rd ANA

If both picks hit protection NSH will receive a 2025 1st WSH, a 2025 1st VGK & a 2025 2nd WSH

**. WSH AND NSH have agreed to drop the conditions. This means NSH will receive the 2024 1st OTT + 2024 1st ANA. Both unprotected. **
nickthehabsfan a aimé ceci.
23 mai 2023 à 23 h 1
V5 ANA and BOG
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 691
Anaheim Ducks

We have hired Kyle Dubas as senior vice-president of hockey operations and assistant GM. Additionally, Jason Spezza has been hired as a special advisor to the general manager.
CanesGM, jmac490 et zk97 a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2023 à 7 h 35
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,060
Quoting: NR1203
Anaheim Ducks

We have hired Kyle Dubas as senior vice-president of hockey operations and assistant GM. Additionally, Jason Spezza has been hired as a special advisor to the general manager.

N Dog guaranteeing an early playoff exit for years to come.
monops19, NR1203, CanesGM and 4 others a aimé ceci.
30 mai 2023 à 13 h 6
Scotty H
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Is there any openings?
30 mai 2023 à 17 h 0
V5 Hurricanes GM
Mentions "j'aime": 101
Quoting: GSuggs19
Is there any openings?

Not at this time, but there may be some teams looking for an assistant GM!
30 mai 2023 à 17 h 36
Scotty H
Quoting: CanesGM
Not at this time, but there may be some teams looking for an assistant GM!

If anybody is looking for help with prospect/draft related issues, I may be of service. Please let me know.
30 mai 2023 à 18 h 5
v5 Minnesota GM
If anybody is looking for help with prospect/draft related issues, I may be of service. Please let me know.

How can I contact you?
30 mai 2023 à 20 h 39
Scotty H
Quoting: DucharmetheDOMinator
How can I contact you?

Reading through these forums it seems that you all use twitter. I do not have one, but I can create one to contact you? What is your username?
30 mai 2023 à 21 h 41
V5 Hurricanes GM
Mentions "j'aime": 101
Yeah a twitter account is essentially a must. You'd need it to send trade offers, sign contracts, etc.
30 mai 2023 à 21 h 42
v5 Minnesota GM
Reading through these forums it seems that you all use twitter. I do not have one, but I can create one to contact you? What is your username?

@WildWildGM
3 juin 2023 à 19 h 57
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,060
BOG admitting in GC that they make people they don’t like pay more for contracts.

Time for a brand new bog.
TMLSage et monops19 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage