SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Pittsburgh Penguins

Kingerski

15 nov. 2022 à 0 h 10
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,181
Kingerski said in his article that the Pens and Sens could be good trade partners.
From PIT's end, he mentions Dumoulin, Carter & Blueger.
From OTT'S end, he mentions Formenton.
I am going to start with Carter. He has a full NMC, so him waiving is extremely unlikely. The only connection that really makes sense is that Carter and Giroux played 3 full seasons together in Philly, but I still doubt it.
Blueger is obviously a solid 4C, so if Ottawa wants to add a veteran presence, he could be involved. I feel like the Pens should opt to keep him, but he was linked with MTL in that Petry trade over the summer.
Dumoulin could make sense for them, as Chabot is currently out and they have 4 dmen under 25 on their roster. A veteran presence could help. I know OTT has been linked to Chychrun and would probably rather acquire a big name, but with how they have started, giving up good prospects/picks may not be super wise.
Formenton is obviously a no-go right now based on the Hockey Canada news. I highly doubt that gets cleared up by Dec 1st, and if it does, I do not think OTT would move him.
I dont think any team would risk signing him without knowing the full story first.
I think a deal could still be made. Maybe the Pens can retain on Dumo, who is on an expiring contract, or the Sens could send over a different player. It is highly unlikely, but acquiring Joseph to re-unite the bros would be fun.
I thought the idea behind a potential deal could be fun, but I do not know how likely that would be.
15 nov. 2022 à 0 h 29
Hockey IQ
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,481
Kingerski isn’t the type to randomly Throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks tho so he wouldn’t have had that idea if someone hasn’t told him that… obviously there’s a small chance anything happens but the pens do need to make even minor moves to fit blueger into the roster
Marcsnack a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage