Forums/NHL Trades

(VAN/BOS) - DiPietro, Myrenberg for Studnicka

Who won the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

28 oct. 2022 à 11 h 48
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,562
Best of luck to Studnicka. Seems like not making the team last year after doing everything the team asked in the off-season while having a solid camp really broke him. He got some chances here and there, but it seemed like Cassidy was always quick to staple him to the bench if he made a mistake. As Sweeney said, Jack is a kids that's too hard on himself which only made things worse. Seemed like he was always gripping the stick to tight and playing like a kid who was terrified to make a mistake vs just trust his game.

I hope he find success in Vancouver. He's a really great kid, teammates loved him, great character and a hard worker.
28 oct. 2022 à 12 h 3
Steve Durbano Fan
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 44
I believe the canucks win this one as Studnicka never found the ice time on a stacked Bruins team that he will get in Vancouver. Studnicka is capable of 15 goals 35 points and is very reliable defensively which the nucks need. DiPietro could turn into a decent backup but was hampered by the expectations of greatness that accompany appearing in the league as a 19-year-old goalie which was a huge mistake by Benning to allow to happen. Myrenberg is really just a lottery ticket so who knows.
28 oct. 2022 à 16 h 31
NoQuitInNewYork
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 743
Fair deal for both teams. Both teams get a solid prospect
29 oct. 2022 à 18 h 39
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
Quoting: Steve_Durbanofan11
I believe the canucks win this one as Studnicka never found the ice time on a stacked Bruins team that he will get in Vancouver. Studnicka is capable of 15 goals 35 points and is very reliable defensively which the nucks need. DiPietro could turn into a decent backup but was hampered by the expectations of greatness that accompany appearing in the league as a 19-year-old goalie which was a huge mistake by Benning to allow to happen. Myrenberg is really just a lottery ticket so who knows.

I don't think DiPietro's ceiling was ever quite that high
CSStrowbridge a aimé ceci.
1 déc. 2022 à 16 h 41
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 847
Quoting: Knuckl3s
I don't think DiPietro's ceiling was ever quite that high

I just checked this trade for fun. DiPietro is struggling in the ECHL.
NoVaSpartan a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2022 à 8 h 44
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,707
Quoting: CSStrowbridge
I just checked this trade for fun. DiPietro is struggling in the ECHL.

a 5.55 GAA and .843 sv% in 2 games for Maine... Woof.

Struggling may not even begin to cover it

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage