SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Other Leagues

NFL question

23 oct. 2022 à 8 h 4
GO KNIGHTS GO
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,266
I’m not sure what forum this should go in, so I put it in other leagues.
I don’t watch very much football, and I just saw that Christian McCaffrey, who I’ve heard is a very good player, was traded for less than a first round pick. How much are first round picks worth in football compared to the NHL?
23 oct. 2022 à 8 h 54
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,338
Quoting: TheFastAndTheFleuryous
I don’t watch very much football, and I just saw that Christian McCaffrey, who I’ve heard is a very good player, was traded for less than a first round pick. How much are first round picks worth in football compared to the NHL?

They’re worth a lot, it also depends on position, his position ( RB ) usually don’t get drafted high or traded for much
23 oct. 2022 à 10 h 50
More Finns More Wins
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 624

First round picks, as well as all other draft picks, are worth considerably more in the NFL because of the larger rosters and later draft age making it so that drafted players are expected to immediately make the full-time roster in their first season, with many first-rounders becoming immediate starters.
28 oct. 2022 à 8 h 15
yotes own canada
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 746

picks are valued incredibly highly in the nfl. never really understood why but the mccaffrey return, considering it was a '23 second, a '23 third, and a '23 fourth makes it actually too much value for mccaffrey. mccaffrey is one of the best receiving backs we've seen but the reason the return didnt have a first was because he was injured for the last two years. nfl drafts are quite deep as well and many steals can happen in the third and fourth round

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage