Team Finland 2024 hockey world cup

Créé par: Connor_McJesus_97
Équipe: 2022-23 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 17 oct. 2022
Publié: 18 oct. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Forwards 7/10

The offence is pretty good. In Barkov, Aho and Rantanen you have the key players and Laine with his show should be able to be there aswell but he needs to stay more consistent to be that. The first line is world class talent and should be able to compete with the likes of McDavid, Kaprizov etc. The second unit is a Colorado line that should have great chemistry but the skill is just not there. Ranta and Lehkonen are good but they are nowhere near what Russia and Canada have. The third unit is also a one team line. It has two skilled players in Teuvo and Sebastian leading the offence. Kotkaniemi will be the third wheel here. Again the talent is not near enough for a winner. The 4th line has good defensive players but still Canada can beat that every day of the week. The offence has some promise but still the depth is just not there.

Defense 3/10

Yuck! This is real rough. Heiskanen is the only world class talent here. Lindell is solid but not more then that. He should be able to have nice chemistry with Heiskanen but that only takes you so far. Risto is a liability in his own end and while Markus is solid he is far from what Finland actually needs here. I don't even have to go into why the third unit is terrible. This team will easily let in 4-5 goals against the top ranked teams even if Saros stand on his head.

Goalies 7/10

Now this is pretty neat. Saros is one of the best tenders in the league. They will be just fine with him. But still Russia has way better tenders. The backup in Husso is alright but we don't know if his last season is St.Louis was a fluke or not. Im not happy with him as the backup. It should definitely be better. Korpisalo as the third option means they insta lose with him in net against the top dogs.

Overall 5/10

Defence is way too bad. They only have one really good goaltender and the offence should have a bit more depth. This team does not make it past the quarter final.

Capatain: Barkov
Alternate captains: M.Rantanen, M.Heiskanen.
Extra alternate captain: S.Aho

I'd give them 12.00 as betting odds
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2682 500 000 $109 518 583 $0 $1 737 500 $-27 018 583 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Stars de Dallas
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AG
RFA - 1
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
4 820 000 $4 820 000 $
C
UFA - 8
8 460 250 $8 460 250 $
C
UFA - 2
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Predators de Nashville
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Rangers de New York
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Stars de Dallas
8 450 000 $8 450 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 7
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
Logo de Stars de Dallas
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
1 550 000 $1 550 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Vatanen, Sami
925 000 $925 000 $
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 oct. 2022 à 15 h 45
Dr.
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434
i don't think ranta makes this team, aho will center rants and lehky
18 oct. 2022 à 16 h 6
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,449
I think you're underrating Finland.

Basically any international tournament in past five years or so have proven that you can never underrate Finland.

Also imo some of these picks are rather controversial. For instance, I don't see any of Ranta, Nutivaara, Välimäki, Heinola or Korpisalo making an appearance, and players like Kapanen and Donskoi are close to the cut. Also the lines don't really fit at all to what Finnish hockey philosophy is like, where the balance is key.

I'd use these kind of lines:

Forwards

Laine / Barkov / Lundell - elite line mixed with skill, offensive and defensive prowess

Teräväinen / Aho / Rantanen - elite line with great ability for creating plays, as well as executing them

Granlund / Hintz / Kakko - borderline elite line that holds great speed, great passing ability and also flair for scoring

Lehkonen / Kotkaniemi / Puljujärvi - line consisting of players with size and solid defensive statline

Defense

Heiskanen / Hakanpää/Vatanen - with Heiskanen's ability to play both left and right side, as well as an offensive or defensive role, creating a pair of him and his team mate Hakanpää in situations where Finns are leading and need to contribute more defensively, or creating a pair with Vatanen that brings a more offensive aspect to the game. Heiskanen can carry virtually any pair with him with reasonable results.

Lindell / Hakanpää/Vatanen - Lindell has experience of playing with offensive pairing after playing majority of his career with Klingberg, so I could see him and Vatanen bring a solid D-pair. Lindell and Hakanpää would also form a solid shutdown pair for Finland.

Mikkola / Ristolainen - two NHL d-men playing in bottom-4 roles in their respective teams. Are probably the best individuals left out of Finnish NHL D-men.

Goalies: Juuse Saros and Ville Husso - Level is pretty self-explanatory.

Reserves: Eeli Tolvanen, Erik Haula, Olli Määttä, Antti Raanta

Also, I'd give a potential shoutout to Aron Kiviharju - regarding his development he could potentially make an appearance. At 17 his junior record is already better than that of Heiskanen's, and will likely be the 2024 first overall pick. And given that on paper Finnish D-men are weak, Kiviharju could become an option if he dominates in Liiga in 2023-24 season.
Connor_McJesus_97 a aimé ceci.
18 oct. 2022 à 16 h 53
Démarrer sujet
The right to Wright
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 185
Quoting: justaBoss
I think you're underrating Finland.

Basically any international tournament in past five years or so have proven that you can never underrate Finland.

Also imo some of these picks are rather controversial. For instance, I don't see any of Ranta, Nutivaara, Välimäki, Heinola or Korpisalo making an appearance, and players like Kapanen and Donskoi are close to the cut. Also the lines don't really fit at all to what Finnish hockey philosophy is like, where the balance is key.

I'd use these kind of lines:

Forwards

Laine / Barkov / Lundell - elite line mixed with skill, offensive and defensive prowess

Teräväinen / Aho / Rantanen - elite line with great ability for creating plays, as well as executing them

Granlund / Hintz / Kakko - borderline elite line that holds great speed, great passing ability and also flair for scoring

Lehkonen / Kotkaniemi / Puljujärvi - line consisting of players with size and solid defensive statline

Defense

Heiskanen / Hakanpää/Vatanen - with Heiskanen's ability to play both left and right side, as well as an offensive or defensive role, creating a pair of him and his team mate Hakanpää in situations where Finns are leading and need to contribute more defensively, or creating a pair with Vatanen that brings a more offensive aspect to the game. Heiskanen can carry virtually any pair with him with reasonable results.

Lindell / Hakanpää/Vatanen - Lindell has experience of playing with offensive pairing after playing majority of his career with Klingberg, so I could see him and Vatanen bring a solid D-pair. Lindell and Hakanpää would also form a solid shutdown pair for Finland.

Mikkola / Ristolainen - two NHL d-men playing in bottom-4 roles in their respective teams. Are probably the best individuals left out of Finnish NHL D-men.

Goalies: Juuse Saros and Ville Husso - Level is pretty self-explanatory.

Reserves: Eeli Tolvanen, Erik Haula, Olli Määttä, Antti Raanta

Also, I'd give a potential shoutout to Aron Kiviharju - regarding his development he could potentially make an appearance. At 17 his junior record is already better than that of Heiskanen's, and will likely be the 2024 first overall pick. And given that on paper Finnish D-men are weak, Kiviharju could become an option if he dominates in Liiga in 2023-24 season.

Ok thx for the input. I will make another one in a year which should be able to have some changes potentially. I just went all in on team chemistry here basically. With their defense not looking so strong that Kiviharju guy could be interesting.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage