Équipe: 2022-23 Canadiens de Montréal
Date de création initiale: 11 oct. 2022
Publié: 11 oct. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
MTL
  1. Durzi, Sean
Détails additionnels:
With Doughty, Roy, Walker, Durzi and Clarke all RD making the opening night roster and Spence on the verge of making it. It seems like the Kings need to move out a RD and could use an NHL ready LD.
LAK
  1. Harris, Jordan
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (MTL)
Détails additionnels:
Harris is similar to Durzi in size and skill but less experienced, hence the addition of the 3rd here.

I feel like there is a good deal to be made here as the Kings have an excess of RD and the Habs have an Excess of LD
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MTL
Logo de FLA
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de PIT
Logo de VGK
Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de COL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de EDM
Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $75 354 999 $1 132 500 $4 770 000 $7 145 001 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 8
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
6 375 000 $6 375 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 362 500 $3 362 500 $
C, AD
RFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
UFA - 3
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
G
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
DG/DD
RFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
828 333 $828 333 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
766 667 $766 667 $
DD
UFA - 3
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 oct. 2022 à 10 h 7
HuGo is a Boss GM
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,880
I think we'd have to add a lot more than a 3rd to get this done. Maybe 2 x 2nds or a 1st.
CallingOutHomers et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 oct. 2022 à 10 h 17
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 320
Durzi has a lot more offensive upside, Harris who's unproven and a 3rd won't be enough to get the deal done.

I'm thinking another decent prospect, or 2023 2nd and 3rd
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 oct. 2022 à 10 h 19
HuGo is a Boss GM
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,880
Quoting: KMMHL2012
Durzi has a lot more offensive upside, Harris who's unproven and a 3rd won't be enough to get the deal done.

How about his best bud Jayden Struble?
11 oct. 2022 à 10 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,241

Yeah, I just added Harris and a 3rd to get the discussion started. I kind of thought I was under paying for Durzi but wasn't sure what else to add. I just think with the amount of RD the Kings have and the amount of LD/LD prospects the Habs have they would make good partners.
CallingOutHomers et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 oct. 2022 à 10 h 34
Quoting: Campabee
Yeah, I just added Harris and a 3rd to get the discussion started. I kind of thought I was under paying for Durzi but wasn't sure what else to add. I just think with the amount of RD the Kings have and the amount of LD/LD prospects the Habs have they would make good partners.

Absolutely, but I guess another way to look at it is, how many teams would love a 23 yo right handed D, with offensive upside on a 2 year $1.7M contract.

Most teams I would guess, so, more teams = bidding war = overpaying.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 oct. 2022 à 10 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Absolutely, but I guess another way to look at it is, how many teams would love a 23 yo right handed D, with offensive upside on a 2 year $1.7M contract.

Most teams I would guess, so, more teams = bidding war = overpaying.

Yeah, like I said, I wasn't sure of his value and I wanted to start somewhere and see where discussions went. It also doesn't have to be Durzi but I imagine he would be the easiest to acquire out of Roy, Walker, Durzi and Spence LOL. We just need a top 4 RD
CallingOutHomers a aimé ceci.
11 oct. 2022 à 10 h 50
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,211
How about this?

The Kings will give you an NHL-ready RD that will play on your first pair and QB your 1st PP if you give them an NHL-ready LD to play on our 2nd pair. That's a downgrade overall for LA, so include a pick.

Sean Durzi for Kaiden Guhle and a 3rd.
tryger et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 oct. 2022 à 10 h 53
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,420
The kings just left a rebuild I don’t think they are really looking for prospects or picks at this time:

If Durzi, Spence, or Grans are moved I expect it to be with several pieces to address obtaining a top-4 LD or a great goalie prospect. Don’t see LA and Montreal working together.
11 oct. 2022 à 11 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: PuckLuck_77
How about this?

The Kings will give you an NHL-ready RD that will play on your first pair and QB your 1st PP if you give them an NHL-ready LD to play on our 2nd pair. That's a downgrade overall for LA, so include a pick.

Harris is a 2nd pairing LD who plays a similar style as Durzi. The only major difference is that Durzi has a year of experience over Harris. So by your own account Harris and a 3rd is enough to get the deal done. However like I have said several times already and what you don't seem to grasp is that the offer was a discussion starter cause I wasn't sure how to value Durzi. He seems to be the odd man out in L.A. but he is still a good young player with room to grow. Instead of coming back with snide sarcastic responses, how about constructively contributing to the conversation. Montreal is not going to trade Guhle + for Durzi, I seriously doubt they would trade Guhle straight up for Durzi as they view Guhle as their future cornerstone D man.
11 oct. 2022 à 11 h 0
I post sometimes
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,612
How about this?

I think we will wait before trading Ghule - we just traded Romanov.
Campabee a aimé ceci.
11 oct. 2022 à 11 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: tryger
The kings just left a rebuild I don’t think they are really looking for prospects or picks at this time:

If Durzi, Spence, or Grans are moved I expect it to be with several pieces to address obtaining a top-4 LD or a great goalie prospect. Don’t see LA and Montreal working together.

I just see that L.A. has 6 RD and 2 LHD (one of which is 36)and their window is starting to open. Harris is a good young LHD that will be a top 4 D man as early as next year.

Edit** Durzi put up 27 points in his first full season with L.A. last year Harris has the skill to do just that this year with Montreal. I think you are severely undervaluing Harris' skill level.
11 oct. 2022 à 11 h 13
I just see that L.A. has 6 RD and 2 LHD (one of which is 36)and their window is starting to open. Harris is a good young LHD that will be a top 4 D man as early as next year.

Harris development-wise is behind Bjornfot and Moverare (both are with the Reign) who as shut-down LDs actually would pair well with one of our offensive RD young players (Durzi, Clarke, Spence).

Currently, the Kings are deploying Walker (has played both sides regularly) at LD paired with shutdown RD Matt Roy, so the player the Kings will be looking for will have to be better than Walker, which definitely isn't Harris right now. Do you think Harris will be ready by next year to take on 18-20 minutes on a team going for the playoffs?
11 oct. 2022 à 11 h 17
I post sometimes
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,612
Harris development-wise is behind Bjornfot and Moverare (both are with the Reign) who as shut-down LDs actually would pair well with one of our offensive RD young players (Durzi, Clarke, Spence).

Currently, the Kings are deploying Walker (has played both sides regularly) at LD paired with shutdown RD Matt Roy, so the player the Kings will be looking for will have to be better than Walker, which definitely isn't Harris right now. Do you think Harris will be ready by next year to take on 18-20 minutes on a team going for the playoffs?

Would you take a complete and established LD and playoff veteran in Edmundson? he's got a good deal and would be helpful in the playoff.

Maybe a TD acquisition as his contract is relatively friendly
11 oct. 2022 à 11 h 19
Harris is a 2nd pairing LD who plays a similar style as Durzi. The only major difference is that Durzi has a year of experience over Harris. So by your own account Harris and a 3rd is enough to get the deal done. However like I have said several times already and what you don't seem to grasp is that the offer was a discussion starter cause I wasn't sure how to value Durzi. He seems to be the odd man out in L.A. but he is still a good young player with room to grow. Instead of coming back with snide sarcastic responses, how about constructively contributing to the conversation. Montreal is not going to trade Guhle + for Durzi, I seriously doubt they would trade Guhle straight up for Durzi as they view Guhle as their future cornerstone D man.

Offering piece-meal parts for a player you want to play on your top-pairing is not a "discussion starter". If Harris had that much value, he wouldn't be the LD piece that every Montreal fan has had in their ACGM's trying to trade for the past month. I'm not going to pretend to know all the in's and out's of Harris's game, but when most of the trade posts here have him on the outs, or as a #6/#7D man on a team that's going to be a bottom-feeder for the year, there isn't a ton of confidence inspired in the player.

Could I see something like this for a Spence? Maybe... but you went straight for a player who impacted a 1st power play and who you yourself have placed directly on your top pairing. You're going to need to give more than you want for a player like that.

Was I a bit sarcastic? Sure. But, in all seriousness (no snark, no snideness), the response to Montreal if they came calling for Durzi would absolutely be Guhle. He much more fits what the Kings have directly stated they want -- a LD with size that can skate and move the puck. Harris does not check all of those boxes. Guhle does. That would be LA's viewpoint on a call about Durzi.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 oct. 2022 à 11 h 21
Démarrer sujet

I think Harris will be playing upwards of 20 minutes a night this year as he is being deployed as the Habs 2RD. So the answer to that question is an emphatic yes, he will be ready for that deployment. But if you are looking for a shutdown LD then you are right Harris is not the guy for you. Struble would be a better option but he is still 2 or 3 years away, Eddy could work but his back is questionable so highly doubt there is the interest there as well.
11 oct. 2022 à 11 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Offering piece-meal parts for a player you want to play on your top-pairing is not a "discussion starter". If Harris had that much value, he wouldn't be the LD piece that every Montreal fan has had in their ACGM's trying to trade for the past month. I'm not going to pretend to know all the in's and out's of Harris's game, but when most of the trade posts here have him on the outs, or as a #6/#7D man on a team that's going to be a bottom-feeder for the year, there isn't a ton of confidence inspired in the player.

Could I see something like this for a Spence? Maybe... but you went straight for a player who impacted a 1st power play and who you yourself have placed directly on your top pairing. You're going to need to give more than you want for a player like that.

Was I a bit sarcastic? Sure. But, in all seriousness (no snark, no snideness), the response to Montreal if they came calling for Durzi would absolutely be Guhle. He much more fits what the Kings have directly stated they want -- a LD with size that can skate and move the puck. Harris does not check all of those boxes. Guhle does. That would be LA's viewpoint on a call about Durzi.

I had another thread with a similar offer for Spence a while back and was told that Spence is less likely to be moved than Durzi as his ceiling is higher. Just cause Durzi would be our best RD doesn't mean that he is 1st pairing quality, it could just mean that the Habs RD consists of Savard and Wideman LMAO, obviously Durzi is better than those two. Like Durzi on the Kings Harris is a good young player but the odd man out for the Habs and it doesn't make sense to have him as a 3rd pairing guy or 7th D man, hence the reason he is starting the year as the 2RD for the Habs.

Like I said I made a thread for spence and was basically told he was not being moved, that Durzi is the most likely guy to be moved followed by Walker.

Edit** see link below for Spence responses

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/628016
11 oct. 2022 à 11 h 43
I had another thread with a similar offer for Spence a while back and was told that Spence is less likely to be moved than Durzi as his ceiling is higher. Just cause Durzi would be our best RD doesn't mean that he is 1st pairing quality, it could just mean that the Habs RD consists of Savard and Wideman LMAO, obviously Durzi is better than those two. Like Durzi on the Kings Harris is a good young player but the odd man out for the Habs and it doesn't make sense to have him as a 3rd pairing guy or 7th D man, hence the reason he is starting the year as the 2RD for the Habs.

Like I said I made a thread for spence and was basically told he was not being moved, that Durzi is the most likely guy to be moved followed by Walker.

Edit** see link below for Spence responses

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/628016

No, I believe you when it comes to Spence's upside and the responses. I think he DOES have a higher upside. But in the overall point of this post, you're not wrong in that the Kings need to make space soon on the RD. Who the Kings choose to move first will be an interesting side-story for the season this year. Will it be the guy who can help them now? Or will it be the guy who can help them in the future with maybe a slightly higher ceiling? There are arguments to both sides:

Trade Durzi view: Not only do I think Durzi's value is higher than Spence's right now due to his experience in the NHL, both on the power play and in general, but it's also more defined for the same reasons. Overall, I think his stock is as high as it is going to get, while the hype on him is high. That's why I think he'd be more tradeable at this exact moment than Spence, who doesn't have a ton of NHL experience yet, is younger and is still developing.

Trade Spence view: While Durzi's value might be higher and more defined, he is also helping the team CURRENTLY, when the Kings are attempting to move into the contention picture. They could just as easily move future players (Spence) instead of current players (Durzi) to help achieve the goal of contending now.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 oct. 2022 à 12 h 0
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,101
The Kings aren't going to be trading Durzi for a package. He's their single biggest trade chip that they can use to improve the team now. They're going to trade Durzi in a package for an immediate upgrade at LHD. The Canadiens don't have anyone that interests the Kings, so there's no trade to be made here.
11 oct. 2022 à 12 h 8
Démarrer sujet
No, I believe you when it comes to Spence's upside and the responses. I think he DOES have a higher upside. But in the overall point of this post, you're not wrong in that the Kings need to make space soon on the RD. Who the Kings choose to move first will be an interesting side-story for the season this year. Will it be the guy who can help them now? Or will it be the guy who can help them in the future with maybe a slightly higher ceiling? There are arguments to both sides:

Trade Durzi view: Not only do I think Durzi's value is higher than Spence's right now due to his experience in the NHL, both on the power play and in general, but it's also more defined for the same reasons. Overall, I think his stock is as high as it is going to get, while the hype on him is high. That's why I think he'd be more tradeable at this exact moment than Spence, who doesn't have a ton of NHL experience yet, is younger and is still developing.

Trade Spence view: While Durzi's value might be higher and more defined, he is also helping the team CURRENTLY, when the Kings are attempting to move into the contention picture. They could just as easily move future players (Spence) instead of current players (Durzi) to help achieve the goal of contending now.

That's all fair and good points, I am glad we had a chance to talk it out thanks. I understand the need to make an immediate upgrade at LD and that most of montreal's good peices are unproven. Again thanks for the discussion, I will move on from this now.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 oct. 2022 à 12 h 34

As much as I agree with you that Durzi will have many suitors especially for LA's need of a LD, I can't see Montreal moving Guhle, kid is future captain material in Montreal and basically just outplayed all defenseman to earn a spot with the big club.
11 oct. 2022 à 12 h 56
Quoting: MTLaveragefan
Would you take a complete and established LD and playoff veteran in Edmundson? he's got a good deal and would be helpful in the playoff.

Maybe a TD acquisition as his contract is relatively friendly

I feel like we have that role covered in Edler at a cheaper rate.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 oct. 2022 à 12 h 59
I think Harris will be playing upwards of 20 minutes a night this year as he is being deployed as the Habs 2RD. So the answer to that question is an emphatic yes, he will be ready for that deployment. But if you are looking for a shutdown LD then you are right Harris is not the guy for you. Struble would be a better option but he is still 2 or 3 years away, Eddy could work but his back is questionable so highly doubt there is the interest there as well.

I don't think it's there, the Kings are looking at Chychrun, Provorov, and Sanheim type players. They have the assets, it's just finding an established player, the Kings have LDs in the pipeline who could be the guys so prospects won't be the answer and Edmunson isn't the guy either.
Campabee et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage