SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

2022-23 NHL Season Discussion Thread #2: Electric Boogaloo

15 oct. 2022 à 17 h 29
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
Quoting: MatthewsFan
Buyer beware I guess (it’s not like the was a history of this)

would've been nice for a leafs goalie to make it a month without tearing their groin
15 oct. 2022 à 17 h 30
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
With Murray on LTIR what to Leafs and Isles fans think of a Varlamov trade? Sorokin seems ready for a heavy workload now anyway

I imagine the price would be something similar to the Fleury trade last year: 2nd rounder than can upgrade to a 1st if the Leafs go to the conference final and Varly has 4+ wins in the first 2 rounds? Maybe Leafs add something on top for retention (by the Isles or another team)?
15 oct. 2022 à 17 h 33
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,982
Quoting: mondo
would've been nice for a leafs goalie to make it a month without tearing their groin

In practice not the game lol

God dame it’s hard being a fan of this team. But here is Samsonov’s team, hope he runs with it and never gives it back. At least this year I feel comfortable they had two going into the season
15 oct. 2022 à 17 h 35
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,982
Quoting: UpsideDownQue
With Murray on LTIR what to Leafs and Isles fans think of a Varlamov trade? Sorokin seems ready for a heavy workload now anyway

I imagine the price would be something similar to the Fleury trade last year: 2nd rounder than can upgrade to a 1st if the Leafs go to the conference final and Varly has 4+ wins in the first 2 rounds? Maybe Leafs add something on top for retention (by the Isles or another team)?

And then who takes Murray when he gets back? I would like to guess no one
15 oct. 2022 à 17 h 37
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,733
Modifié 15 oct. 2022 à 17 h 48
Quoting: mondo

Injury fairy **** off our goalies

While this does solve the cap issue when Liligren returns we didnt want Murray to not go for a redemption arc

Oh well its Sammy time and he looked fine last time. Lets see how he does with more confidence as this is his chance to take the starting job

But man since Freddie our Starters cant catch a break with their groins
15 oct. 2022 à 17 h 45
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,450
Quoting: UpsideDownQue

In practice not the game lol

God dame it’s hard being a fan of this team. But here is Samsonov’s team, hope he runs with it and never gives it back. At least this year I feel comfortable they had two going into the season

And then who takes Murray when he gets back? I would like to guess no one

My bet is the Leafs flip Simmonds to Ottawa in exchange for Bibeau and call Kallgren up. Bibeau just fills a hole for the Marlies until Murray is healthy and clears the crease in Belleville for Mandolese and Sogaard.

Any of the journeymen goaltenders that would otherwise be available I wouldn't trust in net for a team that should be aiming for President's Trophy++, so defer the extra work to the kid in the system.
KSIxSKULLS, MatthewsFan, Saskleaf and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
15 oct. 2022 à 17 h 55
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
I mean, two games into the season.

Lmao, nothing like the Leafs and never catching a break
zk97, MatthewsFan, EsoYeezus69 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
15 oct. 2022 à 17 h 56
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,450
zk97 a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage