SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

I want to know your team better

29 sept. 2022 à 21 h 18
d4rk1ll4
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 29
Hey ! I'm doing my preparation for some hockey pools. I'm a habs fan, but I want to know the other teams better. I have some questions :

1. Where will Toronto finish in the ranking?

2. What will most likely be the PP?

3. Who is likely to have a breakout year or who will surprise in terms of point production? Who is advantaged by the line combinations?

4. Who is likely to have a bad year in point production?

5. How many games each goalie is likely to play?
29 sept. 2022 à 22 h 35
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,191
1. May have to be more specific with "ranking" but generally you'd can see them in the top 3 within their division and top 10 within the NHL, barring any massively unknown circumstances

2. PP unit 1 is usually: Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Tavares, Rielly. PP unit 2 varies but players such as Kerfoot, Bunting, Sandin and Giordano could see time.

3. Robertson could break out. Kerfoot and Bunting both play quality minutes; the latter would be useful if you need a guy to tally points.

4. I'd shy away from Engvall; he's starting the season late and his spot is questionable when he returns. Aube-Kubel, Kampf and Aston-Reece aren't forward to really get points; but if you have a league that rewards shorthanded goals or points, consider Kampf as a late pick or something.

5. Not sure yet. I'm guessing Murray could get about 50 and Samsonov about 32, but both are currently wildcards.
30 sept. 2022 à 0 h 53
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Just to add a few points...

2. Robertson could do some damage on the 2nd unit if he makes the team.

3. Jarnkrok could be a decent pick up. The 2nd line LW spot is open for competition and Keefe seems to really like him.

4. Other than the obvious bottom 6 players it seems Tavares will regress some more. He had a large percentage of secondary assists last season and is starting the season injured. So avoid using a high pick on him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage