SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Florida Panthers

Florida fans HELP

29 sept. 2022 à 12 h 31
d4rk1ll4
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 29
Hey ! I'm doing my preparation for some hockey pools. I'm a habs fan, but I want to know the other teams better. I have some questions :

1. Where will Florida finish in the ranking?

2. What will most likely be the PP?

3. Who is likely to have a breakout year or who will surprise in terms of point production? Who is advantaged by the line combinations?

4. Who is likely to have a bad year in point production?

5. How many games each goalie is likely to play?
11 oct. 2022 à 10 h 23
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 294
1) Not certain to be honest. Division is better this season. I believe we will win the division again but I don’t think we are winning the President’s Cup this season.
2) Don’t know.
3) Anton Lundell is easily the biggest breakout candidate this season. Dude has all the potential in the world.
4) I believe Duclair is in for a rough year. Starting on LTIR, I worry his injury could linger and make things difficult this season for him.
5) Bob is probably get 55-60 games with Knight getting the rest (barring injury).
1 mai 2023 à 19 h 59
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 294
Modifié 22 mai 2023 à 22 h 5. Raison: Spelling correction
Quoting: Rolfadinho
1) Not certain to be honest. Division is better this season. I believe we will win the division again but I don’t think we are winning the President’s Cup this season.
2) Don’t know.
3) Anton Lundell is easily the biggest breakout candidate this season. Dude has all the potential in the world.
4) I believe Duclair is in for a rough year. Starting on LTIR, I worry his injury could linger and make things difficult this season for him.
5) Bob is probably get 55-60 games with Knight getting the rest (barring injury).

Now that the regular season and 1st round are over, I’m coming back around to this to see how I did:

1) I was half right, as it was clear we were due for some regression and weren’t winning the President’s Cup for the 2nd straight season. Early season struggles were understandable considering team was getting used to Maurice’s style. Nice to see it got us the 1st round upset over Boston.
2) No idea what exactly you are referring to with PP but gonna assume it has to do with the power-play. Yeah, looks like Maurice found something that works considering we had moderate success with it against Boston.
3) Lundell did great against Boston, but the big breakout stars goes to Brandon Montour & Alex Lyon.
4) 100% right about this, as Duclair’s injury clearly hampered him when he first came back. Last few games against Boston though have shown that he might be getting over some of the issues with it and regaining some form.
5) About spot on with Bob, as he played in 50 games in regular season and 5 games in series against Boston. Sad what happened to Knight though. Hope he is getting the help he needs.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage