SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Colorado Avalanche

Avalanche fans HELP

27 sept. 2022 à 15 h 8
d4rk1ll4
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 29
Hey ! I'm doing my preparation for some hockey pools. I'm a habs fan, but I want to know the other teams better. I have some questions :

1. Where will Colorado finish in the ranking?

2. What will most likely be the PP?

3. Who is likely to have a breakout year or who will surprise in terms of point production? Who is advantaged by the line combinations?

4. Who is likely to have a bad year in point production?

5. How many games each goalie is likely to play?
27 sept. 2022 à 15 h 13
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,481
1. top of the central and most likely the west
2. Landy-Nate-Mikko-Cale will be on the ice for a minute thirty of each pp.
3. Newhook, Lehk and Byram
4. Mcdermid
5. 50/32 Georgiev/Franky. Could be a 45/37 1a/b split
xstammertime91 et coga16 a aimé ceci.
27 sept. 2022 à 15 h 25
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 23
I hate the avs, but you can never deny great hockey when its on display. my thoughts-
1. I think Colorado likely wins the central or comes in a very close second to the only other possible contender for the division title in St. Louis IMO. Top 3 in the west is a lock.

2. Unless there is a horrible struggle to start the season, I dont think you can break up Mack, Gabe, Makar and Rantanen. The 5th man is probably either Lehky or chush. But you never know, Newhook, Erod or Compher could realistically see time at some point on that first unit. depending on if they roll with 2 D on the second unit like they did at points last year, I would think its Toews for sure and Girard getting that second spot, with Byram getting some looks. Forwards are dependent on who the 5th man on the first unit is.

3. I think they are going to have another great season and guys are all going to have either a season to match the last one or an even better one. Aside from the top line, I think Chush will have another great season I think hes really got some confidence now. Newhook i think will have a breakout year with a lot of opportunity to play 2C likely. And Lehkonen will have a great year now that he gets a full season to play with the team and possibly get some time on the first line. Erod is the wildcard for me. I eager to see how hes plays. When Pittsburgh had a ton of injuries the first half of last years regular season, Rodrigues had an insane amount of points given how hes never been known as being a guy for putting up that kind of production. But when players started to return from injury, Erod got slid further down the lineup, and I could personally see his play get worse as that happened. For me I honestly think hes the kind of guy who needs to have a bigger role and ice time to match it, and he will produces for the team. I think if he plays on the third line for most of the year, he likely wont have that great a season unfortunately, but then that creates problems for either Lehkonen or Nichushkin. We will just have to see how it works out in colorado. Overall i don't know whats up with the lines cause helm is the 4C so

4. I couldnt tell you.

5. I hope Francouz plays solid early, i really want him have a shot at a regular starter job if he can be consistent. I could say honestly this is a tossup for me. I think they are likely a tandem until someone gets hot.
27 sept. 2022 à 16 h 35
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
Quoting: MeetYourMakar
1. top of the central and most likely the west
2. Landy-Nate-Mikko-Cale will be on the ice for a minute thirty of each pp.
3. Newhook, Lehk and Byram
4. Mcdermid
5. 50/32 Georgiev/Franky. Could be a 45/37 1a/b split

didnt MacDermid break some advance stats models bc of his g/60 haha
27 sept. 2022 à 16 h 42
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,481
Quoting: coga16
didnt MacDermid break some advance stats models bc of his g/60 haha

That would be funny, I know his offers to make a player eat through a straw/60 were off the charts... Mainly because he also said it at practice lol
27 sept. 2022 à 16 h 44
Quoting: MeetYourMakar
That would be funny, I know his offers to make a player eat through a straw/60 were off the charts... Mainly because he also said it at practice lol

MeetYourMakar, zk97, Xqb15a and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
27 sept. 2022 à 16 h 45
FZwUi0OUEAAIPKO?format=png&name=small

My Norris Winner @MeetYourMakar
MeetYourMakar a aimé ceci.
27 sept. 2022 à 17 h 56
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,004
1st in the central

Makar, MacKinnon, Rantanen, Landeskog, Nichushkin

Newhook