Forums/Armchair-GM

Lines Tonight vs Jets

Créé par: Claesson4Norris
Équipe: 2022-23 Sénateurs d'Ottawa
Date de création initiale: 27 sept. 2022
Publié: 27 sept. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
A big test coming for the Motte-Pinto-Joseph line. Gonna face top competition vs a mostly NHLer Jets lineup. A good test of where they stand as a match up line, the Connor-Scheifele-Ehlers match is as tough as any they'll face in season.

Brassard will need to show he can still play up in a lineup and provide value if he wants to earn that contract. His offensive game is the biggest asset he has to put him ahead of Gambrell on the depth chart, If he's able to show he can still get involved offensively (which Gambrell is just awful at) he'll show how much more versatile he is than Gambrell.

Bunch of good young talent on that blueline. They will need to step up and show they can defend against elite talent if they want to be considered for an NHL top 6 job. Excited to see how Brannstrom and Bernard-Docker in particular do here.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
1750 000 $
1750 000 $
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de NSH
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de WSH
Logo de OTT
Logo de TBL
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2082 500 000 $49 255 716 $0 $1 465 000 $33 244 284 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
C
RFA - 1
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
762 500 $762 500 $
AG
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
818 333 $818 333 $ (Bonis de performance15 000 $$15K)
AG
RFA - 1
813 333 $813 333 $
AG
RFA - 2
821 667 $821 667 $
C, AD
RFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
AD
RFA - 4
750 000 $750 000 $
AG
UFA
950 000 $950 000 $
C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
900 000 $900 000 $
DG/DD, AG
RFA - 1
813 333 $813 333 $
DD
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
G
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DD
RFA - 1
835 000 $835 000 $
G
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DG
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 sept. 2022 à 15 h 14
FartButt the 3rd
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 408
Literally all bubble players aside from the first like, which is the the predicted third line
csick a aimé ceci.
27 sept. 2022 à 15 h 25
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 772
I will be so interested in seeing some ice time for Kastelic and Boucher. After reading DJ's quotes it sounds like he wants to make Kastelic the 4th C over Grambell which I would also prefer, I wouldn't have resigned Gambrell, would have kept Gaudette tbh.

I wouldn't mind having Brassard as an extra skater and I think he would help in the room, but I don't want a player like Kelle or Kastelic losing a spot for him.

I was so fired up for a Formenton - Pinto - Jospeh third line the speed would have been a huge weapon, hopefully, they get things sorted out, but Motte would be a good Defensive fill-in for that line. Will be interesting how they go tonight.
27 sept. 2022 à 15 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 11,981
Quoting: jlteebo
Literally all bubble players aside from the first like, which is the the predicted third line

Yeah, Ottawa's played WPG a few times in pre-season over the years. Basically how it usually shakes out is they do the morning skate in Ottawa, fly out to the Peg, play and fly home same night. They obviously don't want to put the established NHL guys through that needlessly, so they basically send the bare minimum required NHL talent and go with AHL/Junior guys the rest of the way. WPG will ice nearly a full NHL roster, and in the past Ottawa either wins or keeps it tight. Last year Pinto absolutely embarrassed Dubois in OT.

this will be a good measuring stick for that 3rd line though. They're gonna get a lot of tough match ups, so getting them reps vs guys like Connor and Ehlers is great for them. Also great for young Dmen trying to show they can defend against elite players. Hard not to feel bad for the young goalies though, they aren't really put in a,position to succeed. Maybe that's one you let a vet like Talbot tank instead, or a journeyman like Bibeau.
27 sept. 2022 à 15 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 11,981
Quoting: NDoody
I will be so interested in seeing some ice time for Kastelic and Boucher. After reading DJ's quotes it sounds like he wants to make Kastelic the 4th C over Grambell which I would also prefer, I wouldn't have resigned Gambrell, would have kept Gaudette tbh.

I wouldn't mind having Brassard as an extra skater and I think he would help in the room, but I don't want a player like Kelle or Kastelic losing a spot for him.

I was so fired up for a Formenton - Pinto - Jospeh third line the speed would have been a huge weapon, hopefully, they get things sorted out, but Motte would be a good Defensive fill-in for that line. Will be interesting how they go tonight.

I think Kastelic has already earned the 4C job imo. He was miles ahead of Gambrell last year, and he's clearly better now too. I just don't think DJ is gonna come out and say that now, it's easier to just say "he's gotta come out and earn his chances".

Also, I'm firmly in the sign Brassard camp. I agree you aren't pulling Kasty or Kelly out of the lineup for him, but as a 13th forward he's WAY better than Gambrell. Better faceoffs (very important for a 4C) better defensively, dramatically better offensively if he needs to play up in the lineup. Plus he's got great vibes, and he brings more playoff experience than anyone on the team, Giroux included. Having another voice in the room who has gone deep in the playoffs, especially someone who has gone deep IN OTTAWA, is huge. Keep him all day as the 13th forward. Gambrell becomes the 14th forward, and if Formenton signs, Watson comes out and you waive Gambrell and hope you don't lose him.

As far as Formenton/Motte are concerned, it could end up Motte-Pinto-Joseph Formenton-Kastelic-Kelly. Thought that was Ottawa's best line in the win vs Toronto, they played a love vs Matthews and came out positive on xGF%. If Motte continues to gel on that shutdown line, and Formenton continues to sit at home it might end up that Forms has to wait for his chance.
Xspyrit et NDoody a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2022 à 10 h 38
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,716
Quoting: NDoody

I was so fired up for a Formenton - Pinto - Joseph third line the speed would have been a huge weapon, hopefully, they get things sorted out, but Motte would be a good Defensive fill-in for that line. Will be interesting how they go tonight.

Gaudette is really bad defensively, particularly at Center. I was not a big fan of Gambrell re-signing but even if he can't produce any offense, he doesn't hurt you when he's on the ice and can play center at that level, unlike Gaudette. Gambrell is like an insurance policy and if DJ wants Kastelic as the 4th line Center and Gambrell as a reserve forward, then we think exactly the same, which is re-assuring after all the mind-blowing decisions they made in the past.

Agreed on Brassard, hopefully we sign him and send Gambrell to Belleville. He's a good vet and know he'll have to sit games for young players to play. There's always injuries so he'll get his share of games

Formenton - Pinto - Brown could have been the best 3rd line in the NHL and now we're looking at Motte - Pinto - Joseph... quite the downgrade IMO

Quoting: Claesson4Norris
Also, I'm firmly in the sign Brassard camp. I agree you aren't pulling Kasty or Kelly out of the lineup for him, but as a 13th forward he's WAY better than Gambrell. Better faceoffs (very important for a 4C) better defensively, dramatically better offensively if he needs to play up in the lineup. Plus he's got great vibes, and he brings more playoff experience than anyone on the team, Giroux included. Having another voice in the room who has gone deep in the playoffs, especially someone who has gone deep IN OTTAWA, is huge. Keep him all day as the 13th forward.

If that doesn't sell Brassard to Dorion, nothing will.
NDoody a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage