SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

Hawks fans HELP

27 sept. 2022 à 14 h 35
d4rk1ll4
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 29
Hey ! I'm doing my preparation for some hockey pools. I'm a habs fan, but I want to know the other teams better. I have some questions :

1. Where will Chicago finish in the ranking?

2. What will most likely be the PP?

3. Who is likely to have a breakout year or who will surprise in terms of point production? Who is advantaged by the line combinations?

4. Who is likely to have a bad year in point production?

5. How many games each goalie is likely to play?
27 sept. 2022 à 14 h 36
Leafs Sufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,511
Unless his name is Kane, don't draft him.
Garak a aimé ceci.
27 sept. 2022 à 15 h 3
Number 1 Kahun Fan
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,022
In terms of central rankings, they will finish last or second to last to Arizona and in terms of rankings across the board, the same is true. Hawks will probably finish 32nd, 31st, or 30th place.
First PP will probably be Domi-Toews-Kane-Raddysh-S.Jones
Seems like Domi will be Kanes center and anybody playing with him gets a significant stats boost. Raddysh will get a bigger opportunity and he played well in a limited amount of games and hopefully Kurashev takes the next step as well.
Pretty much everyone will probably be worse off in terms of production since this team is weak.
70/30 split with Mrazek taking the majority of starts over Stalock depending on his health status.

Kane, Domi, S,Jones, and maybe Toews would be the only players you should pick up in fantasy.
27 sept. 2022 à 15 h 7
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,382
Domi might be a decent pick up and maybe Athanisiou too. They should both benefit from playing with Kane. Other than that, I would just wait to snag them in season when they are hot. It really depends on how many teams and what stats your league uses for scoring. There could definitely be some sleepers on CHI's roster if the coaching change and a fresh season have impacts on their overall play. But, as Ritzy said, if they aren't named Kane, there is probably a better option available.
27 sept. 2022 à 16 h 7
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,300
Keep your eye on Lucas Reichel if he is playing in the NHL. The Hawks may keep him in the AHL to further develop and try to lose but Reichel led the AHL last year in points.
27 sept. 2022 à 17 h 25
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,700
Kane and jones are the only guys you should worry about anyone else taking.

Risky pick would be domi and athanasiou.

I'm a firm believer in a toews bounceback season but you could probably take him really late in the draft
29 sept. 2022 à 22 h 9
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,469
Quoting: Ritzy
Unless his name is Kane, don't draft him.

Lukas Reichel and Seth Jones: Allow me to introduce my

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage