Forums/Armchair-GM

Close to the TDL

Créé par: ChiHawk
Équipe: 2022-23 Blackhawks de Chicago
Date de création initiale: 25 sept. 2022
Publié: 25 sept. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Close to the TDL these are the 3 players most likely to move for the retention spots. Assuming Toews picks up where he left off at the end of last season, Kane still performing as he always has, and Domi doing well in a top 6 role. These are my predictions, who they go to, and the return.
Transactions
CHI
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (COL)
COL
  1. Toews, Jonathan (5 250 000 $ retained)
CHI
  1. Kakko, Kaapo
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (NYR)
NYR
  1. Kane, Patrick (5 250 000 $ retained)
CHI
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
TOR
  1. Domi, Max (1 500 000 $ retained)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Frais appliqués
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de COL
Logo de NYR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de DAL
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de OTT
Logo de CHI
Logo de CGY
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $63 925 963 $237 500 $1 275 000 $18 574 037 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Rangers de New York
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
758 333 $758 333 $
AD
RFA - 2
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, C, AD
RFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, C
RFA - 2
975 000 $975 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
758 333 $758 333 $
AG
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 8
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 2
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
866 667 $866 667 $
DD
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 sept. 2022 à 23 h 9
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,567
Easy no for both COL and NYR.
26 sept. 2022 à 1 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,322
Quoting: Babatunde
No one is paying a first for Domi, Hawks will be lucky to get a 6th or maybe a 5th

It's a 2nd round...you have trouble with basic comprehension apparently
26 sept. 2022 à 2 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: TJTwolf
Easy no for both COL and NYR.

Nah, not an easy no
1 oct. 2022 à 9 h 42
Quoting: ChiHawk
Nah, not an easy no

Very, very easy.
2 oct. 2022 à 1 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Very, very easy.

Nope, not at all
4 oct. 2022 à 23 h 12
Nope, not at all

Everybody has to have a fantasy and a pipe dream I suppose. tears of joy
4 oct. 2022 à 23 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Everybody has to have a fantasy and a pipe dream I suppose. tears of joy

Hence your viewpoint I suppose laugh
4 oct. 2022 à 23 h 55
Hence your response I suppose laugh

Yeah but you see this is your pipe dream and fantasy so the retort doesn't really work there. Toews is a spent force, not the player he used to be. His rep and image are also heavily tarnished. He simply isn't worth a first, and the Avs shouldn't give up yet another first round pick however late it may be for a rental. So the value is off and it wouldn't be the Avs doing it. Also no way NYR give up their 1st AND Kakko for a rental, not even for Kane. There is also pretty much no way either team can afford to re-sign so they are pure rentals. You're simply dreaming or smoking some great s**t! tears of joy
5 oct. 2022 à 10 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Yeah but you see this is your pipe dream and fantasy so the retort doesn't really work there. Toews is a spent force, not the player he used to be. His rep and image are also heavily tarnished. He simply isn't worth a first, and the Avs shouldn't give up yet another first round pick however late it may be for a rental. So the value is off and it wouldn't be the Avs doing it. Also no way NYR give up their 1st AND Kakko for a rental, not even for Kane. There is also pretty much no way either team can afford to re-sign so they are pure rentals. You're simply dreaming or smoking some great s**t! tears of joy

Toews had long Covid and missed the 2020-2021 season as such. If you were watching him last year, which clearly you weren't, the first 3rd of the season he looked like he hadn't played hockey in over a year, the 2nd 3rd of the season he started improving, the last 3rd of the season he was coming back into form. Toews' trade value will be highly dependent on how he plays up to the TDL, but so assume he's not worth a late 1st (which isn't much) tells me you didn't watch him last season and understand what he dealt with the season prior. Further, if Newhook doesn't develop this season then the Avs need a middle 6 center with playoff success, can control the dot, and defensively good.

Kane is absolutely worth a late 1st (which isn't worth much) and Kaapo if Kaapo continues to play the way he's been playing with has significantly dropped his value from as a former #2OA pick; he's not worth anywhere near that today. NYR needed more scoring last playoff run and it was clear they were missing a top 6 winger...the fit makes a lot of sense right now sans a breakout season from Kaapo.

So no, it's not a pipe dream...says the guy who lives in one of the biggest pothead states laugh
5 oct. 2022 à 15 h 43
Toews had long Covid and missed the 2020-2021 season as such. If you were watching him last year, which clearly you weren't, the first 3rd of the season he looked like he hadn't played hockey in over a year, the 2nd 3rd of the season he started improving, the last 3rd of the season he was coming back into form. Toews' trade value will be highly dependent on how he plays up to the TDL, but so assume he's not worth a late 1st (which isn't much) tells me you didn't watch him last season and understand what he dealt with the season prior. Further, if Newhook doesn't develop this season then the Avs need a middle 6 center with playoff success, can control the dot, and defensively good.

Kane is absolutely worth a late 1st (which isn't worth much) and Kaapo if Kaapo continues to play the way he's been playing with has significantly dropped his value from as a former #2OA pick; he's not worth anywhere near that today. NYR needed more scoring last playoff run and it was clear they were missing a top 6 winger...the fit makes a lot of sense right now sans a breakout season from Kaapo.

So no, it's not a pipe dream...says the guy who lives in one of the biggest pothead states laugh

Except I don't live in Colorado so way to assume A LOT! Assuming I live in Colorado. Assuming I didn't watch Toews and I still stand by my points. As we know what that now makes you......you can overvalue him all you want (as all fans tend to do with their players, especially ones who have been part of a core for so long), but the points still stand. I hope Colorado have the sense to have nothing to do with Toews. So yes, it's a pipe dream and you stick to it if it makes you happy!
5 oct. 2022 à 16 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Except I don't live in Colorado so way to assume A LOT! Assuming I live in Colorado. Assuming I didn't watch Toews and I still stand by my points. As we know what that now makes you......you can overvalue him all you want (as all fans tend to do with their players, especially ones who have been part of a core for so long), but the points still stand. I hope Colorado have the sense to have nothing to do with Toews. So yes, it's a pipe dream and you stick to it if it makes you happy!

I do assume you didn't watch Toews play 90% of Hawks games last year, because if you did, you wouldn't make a statement like "he's a spent force". It's one of the biggest misconceptions of people on this website who weren't watching him play with any regularity.

He's still one of the best leaders in the locker-room, he's still a defensive force, still one of the top 10 at the dot, and was putting up points as expected in the last 3rd of last season. To suggest a late first, which objectively has a 30% of becoming a NHL player historically speaking (let alone more then a bottom line player) is not worth Toews is objectively misdirected due to a lack of familiarity with what he brings. Again though, this is all predicated on my disclaimer in the description when I posted this AGM " Assuming Toews picks up where he left off at the end of last season" and if so, results in Toews being on pace for a 50+ points by the analytics of where he was headed at the end of last season. Fitting his salary cap would be a more valid objection not giving up a late 1st.
5 oct. 2022 à 17 h 1
I do assume you didn't watch Toews play 90% of Hawks games last year, because if you did, you wouldn't make a statement like "he's a spent force". It's one of the biggest misconceptions of people on this website who weren't watching him play with any regularity.

He's still one of the best leaders in the locker-room, he's still a defensive force, still one of the top 10 at the dot, and was putting up points as expected in the last 3rd of last season. To suggest a late first, which objectively has a 30% of becoming a NHL player historically speaking (let alone more then a bottom line player) is not worth Toews is objectively misdirected due to a lack of familiarity with what he brings. Again though, this is all predicated on my disclaimer in the description when I posted this AGM " Assuming Toews picks up where he left off at the end of last season" and if so, results in Toews being on pace for a 50+ points by the analytics of where he was headed at the end of last season. Fitting his salary cap would be a more valid objection not giving up a late 1st.

Yep so you are assuming A LOT then, though I notice it's suddenly gone up to watching 90% of his games as the standard, and I'll still stand by what I said. He's also got zero credibility left as a locker room leader. One of the major reasons I wouldn't want him on the Avs. The question of the lateness of the first is a moot point. The Avs are highly unlikely in a deep draft to give up the pick they wouldn't trade last year for a player like Toews. They preferred to trade Barron and hold onto that pick. They also won't be likely to want to miss out on another first round of a draft when the cupboard is getting pretty bare on prospects so that shows a lack of knowledge of your intended trade partner, and thanks for adding another reason why it wouldn't work out for the Avs. Cap space.
5 oct. 2022 à 17 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Yep so you are assuming A LOT then, though I notice it's suddenly gone up to watching 90% of his games as the standard, and I'll still stand by what I said. He's also got zero credibility left as a locker room leader. One of the major reasons I wouldn't want him on the Avs. The question of the lateness of the first is a moot point. The Avs are highly unlikely in a deep draft to give up the pick they wouldn't trade last year for a player like Toews. They preferred to trade Barron and hold onto that pick. They also won't be likely to want to miss out on another first round of a draft when the cupboard is getting pretty bare on prospects so that shows a lack of knowledge of your intended trade partner, and thanks for adding another reason why it wouldn't work out for the Avs. Cap space.

Well if you were watching him play, you would know the last 3rd of the season he bounced back to himself and was easily on pace for a 50+ point season once he got his legs under him. So to "assume" he's a "spent force" again suggests you didn't watch him and or have limited knowledge.

"He's also got zero credibility left as a locker room leader"...speaking of ASSUMPTIONS...LMAO squinty smile That's a huge one!!!

The question of a late first is not a moot point. The cupboards aren't bare for Colorado when they are still fielding one of the younger NHL squads and another cup is far more valuable to any team then a late 1st that has a 30% change of turning into a NHL player...even a bottom line player. That's just a silly assumptions. If the Avs view a middle 6 center as a gap in their chase for the cup, and they have the cap flexibility, and Toews is playing as he did the last 3rd of the season coming off of a missed season prior, then simply put...the late 1st won't be holding them back period.
5 oct. 2022 à 17 h 40
Well if you were watching him play, you would know the last 3rd of the season he bounced back to himself and was easily on pace for a 50+ point season once he got his legs under him. So to "assume" he's a "spent force" again suggests you didn't watch him and or have limited knowledge.

"He's also got zero credibility left as a locker room leader"...speaking of ASSUMPTIONS...LMAO squinty smile That's a huge one!!!

The question of a late first is not a moot point. The cupboards aren't bare for Colorado when they are still fielding one of the younger NHL squads and another cup is far more valuable to any team then a late 1st that has a 30% change of turning into a NHL player...even a bottom line player. That's just a silly assumptions. If the Avs view a middle 6 center as a gap in their chase for the cup, and they have the cap flexibility, and Toews is playing as he did the last 3rd of the season coming off of a missed season prior, then simply put...the late 1st won't be holding them back period.

Just keep making your assumptions. You believe one thing, I see another. Remember that you are the one trying to push your knackered old former star onto another team for more than he's worth. The Avs don't need Toews, especially not at over 5 mil, and yes his credibility is shot after the scandal in Chicago, amongst decent fans at any rate. He was captain of THAT locker room. No way should the Avs want him anywhere near theirs. Yes, the question of the first IS a moot point. The cupboards ARE bare, so you obviously know absolutely ZERO about your intended trade partner. So no silly assumptions other than on your side.
28 oct. 2022 à 13 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Just keep making your assumptions. You believe one thing, I see another. Remember that you are the one trying to push your knackered old former star onto another team for more than he's worth. The Avs don't need Toews, especially not at over 5 mil, and yes his credibility is shot after the scandal in Chicago, amongst decent fans at any rate. He was captain of THAT locker room. No way should the Avs want him anywhere near theirs. Yes, the question of the first IS a moot point. The cupboards ARE bare, so you obviously know absolutely ZERO about your intended trade partner. So no silly assumptions other than on your side.

That "knackered old former star" has 5 points in 7 games including 4 goals playing with average (or below average) NHL players on his line, 57.1% at the dot. Looks like everything I told you is right and you are flat out wrong...imagine that! laugh It's clear you haven't been watching him late last season or you wouldn't be so off in your verbose opinion which is proving to be wrong
28 oct. 2022 à 18 h 41
That "knackered old former star" has 5 points in 7 games including 4 goals playing with average (or below average) NHL players on his line, 57.1% at the dot. Looks like everything I told you is right and you are flat out wrong...imagine that! laugh It's clear you haven't been watching him late last season or you wouldn't be so off in your verbose opinion which is proving to be wrong

Or perhaps it's very early days..........

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage