Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2482 500 000 $79 397 024 $0 $2 332 500 $3 102 976 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
850 000 $850 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 166 667 $2 166 667 $
AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
AG, C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 950 000 $5 950 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
DG/DD
RFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 sept. 2022 à 7 h 49
Reinbacher Josi 2.0
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,109
Dvorak, FLA 1st for PLD

That would leave Drouin, Guhle, 5th for Dillon

Definitely not good for MTL. Guhles’ value is really high with that Lundvisk trade.
Just_A_Guess et BadaBing a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2022 à 7 h 50
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,239
If teams were willing to take on Wheeler's full contract for two years, he'd be gone already. The Jets will have to either change their mind and retain (which I doubt), send a sweetener or wait until the 2024 TDL when the cap math will be friendlier.
21 sept. 2022 à 7 h 53
HuGo is a Boss GM
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,881
Keep dreaming. We would not trade Guhle for PLD 1-for-1 at this point.
jpsnow13, Caufield, Just_A_Guess and 2 others a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2022 à 8 h 34
Josh Anderson Sucks
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,918
Quoting: MTL_stats
Dvorak, FLA 1st for PLD

That would leave Drouin, Guhle, 5th for Dillon

Definitely not good for MTL. Guhles’ value is really high with that Lundvisk trade.

Guhle is a LD, not a RD which makes him not as hot of a commodity. He has a lot of value but its not like he is now worth two firsts lol. He is probably worth a late first + 3rd or so imo. What gives Guhle value is how good he is. What gave Lundqvist valuable was his handedness
notkyleokposo a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2022 à 8 h 42
HuGo is a Boss GM
Quoting: oliver_wahlstrom
Guhle is a LD, not a RD which makes him not as hot of a commodity. He has a lot of value but its not like he is now worth two firsts lol. He is probably worth a late first + 3rd or so imo. What gives Guhle value is how good he is. What gave Lundqvist valuable was his handedness

Incorrect on the value. He's thought of by the fans and the organization as a top pair LD. They are hard to come by and he's a top 2 prospect with only Slafkovsky ahead of him.

You may not agree, but what you think does not matter, it takes 2 to tango as they say
BadaBing a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2022 à 8 h 44
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,170
Easiest pass ever by MTL. You'll never get that package for that return.
jonh514 et BadaBing a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2022 à 8 h 46
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: jonh514
Incorrect on the value. He's thought of by the fans and the organization as a top pair LD. They are hard to come by and he's a top 2 prospect with only Slafkovsky ahead of him.

You may not agree, but what you think does not matter, it takes 2 to tango as they say

well of course you think that. I also think that Raty is going to be a future #1C and Wahlstrom will be a 50 goal scorer.

He was a DY+2 PPG defenseman in the WHL. I get that he is good defensively but there are plenty of other DY+2 players who had great seasons, like QMJHL MVP William Dufour. It doesnt make him a future #1 forward, because he was 19/20 and beating up on 16-18 year olds.

Again, Guhle is gonna be good but you are incredibly biased on this. I know you wont admit it tho, but nobody else in the hockey world would pay more than a mid/late first + scraps for him lol.
Gofnut999 et notkyleokposo a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2022 à 8 h 51
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,773
Both Coyle and Foligno block with NTC.

And we don’t want Wheeler.
21 sept. 2022 à 8 h 53
HuGo is a Boss GM
well of course you think that. I also think that Raty is going to be a future #1C and Wahlstrom will be a 50 goal scorer.

He was a DY+2 PPG defenseman in the WHL. I get that he is good defensively but there are plenty of other DY+2 players who had great seasons, like QMJHL MVP William Dufour. It doesnt make him a future #1 forward, because he was 19/20 and beating up on 16-18 year olds.

Again, Guhle is gonna be good but you are incredibly biased on this. I know you wont admit it tho, but nobody else in the hockey world would pay more than a mid/late first + scraps for him lol.

Valuing players requires building consensus. Part of that process includes an evaluation of how much room to grow/develop there is for them to reach their ceiling and the likelihood that they do reach it. Hence why the most NHL-ready prospects do not go 1st overall in the draft.

I know you'll never admit it, but your evaluation system is extremely biased to a single period in time and not at all how NHL professional and amateur scouts operate.

If you disagree, that's cool, because I promise you HuGo will only consider trading Guhle around age 23 if he hasn't developed. No chance whatsoever that he moves that player unless the deal involves someone named McDavid first initial C.
SMH a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2022 à 8 h 56
Josh Anderson Sucks
Valuing players requires building consensus. Part of that process includes an evaluation of how much room to grow/develop there is for them to reach their ceiling and the likelihood that they do reach it. Hence why the most NHL-ready prospects do not go 1st overall in the draft.

I know you'll never admit it, but your evaluation system is extremely biased to a single period in time and not at all how NHL professional and amateur scouts operate.

If you disagree, that's cool, because I promise you HuGo will only consider trading Guhle around age 23 if he hasn't developed. No chance whatsoever that he moves that player unless the deal involves someone named McDavid first initial C.

Well nobody is trying to get Guhle lmao. An assett is only as valuable as someone will pay for it, and there is no trade in recent history where a prospect gets traded for as much as youre claiming him to be worth. If the habs believe that he can be a 1LD, then they can value him as such. but the other 31 teams dont seem him like that, because he hasnt proven anything yet
21 sept. 2022 à 9 h 0
HuGo is a Boss GM
Well nobody is trying to get Guhle lmao. An assett is only as valuable as someone will pay for it, and there is no trade in recent history where a prospect gets traded for as much as youre claiming him to be worth. If the habs believe that he can be a 1LD, then they can value him as such. but the other 31 teams dont seem him like that, because he hasnt proven anything yet

Your statement is a logical fallacy sir. By your logic any player who has not been traded is worth less than any player who has been traded. Think about it.
21 sept. 2022 à 9 h 7
Josh Anderson Sucks
Your statement is a logical fallacy sir. By your logic any player who has not been traded is worth less than any player who has been traded. Think about it.

nope. a player is as valuable as team will pay for it. We all thought debrincat was worth way more than what he got, but thats what his value was because thats all teams would pay for it.

nobody is giving up a haul for a prospect who has proven nothing lmao. you have also not given one reason as to what makes him so valuable, other than the fact that you are a habs fan lmao. again, i am just like you but with Aatu Raty. I gave him 78OVR medium elite potential on NHL22. But I am not realistically evaluating him. he is not a future 100+ point #1C
21 sept. 2022 à 9 h 19
Subbanator
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,226
nope. a player is as valuable as team will pay for it. We all thought debrincat was worth way more than what he got, but thats what his value was because thats all teams would pay for it.

nobody is giving up a haul for a prospect who has proven nothing lmao. you have also not given one reason as to what makes him so valuable, other than the fact that you are a habs fan lmao. again, i am just like you but with Aatu Raty. I gave him 78OVR medium elite potential on NHL22. But I am not realistically evaluating him. he is not a future 100+ point #1C

What are you even talking about? We just saw a lesser prospect in Lundqvist get traded for a 1st with only top 10 protection. At this age what handed shot he isn't wouldn't matter, the value would start at what the Rangers for for Nils and then add
jonh514 et Just_A_Guess a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2022 à 9 h 23
HuGo is a Boss GM

I'm sorry but you did it again. We CAN and SHOULD value players who have not been traded. DeBrincat IS worth more than they paid for him which is why we as a society proclaim that the Sens got a great deal.

Your desire to turn a debate about a prospect's ceiling and value into an Intro To Macroeconomic theory is silly. Yes there is a model of scarcity, but just as sure as Warren Buffet cannot predict the price of a barrel of oil, you cannot know the development ceiling and projected career of a prospect.

It's high stakes gambling and there are a lot of factors you are not considering that NHL scouts do. Scouts across many NHL franchises have said his ceiling is a top pair defender and they are relatively hopeful that he can reach it.

Who are You to say that because he does not fit into your silly idea that demand sets the price of prospects in the NHL. You are trying to treat a piece of artwork like a widget.
21 sept. 2022 à 9 h 24
HuGo is a Boss GM
I'm sorry but you did it again. We CAN and SHOULD value players who have not been traded. DeBrincat IS worth more than they paid for him which is why we as a society proclaim that the Sens got a great deal.

Your desire to turn a debate about a prospect's ceiling and value into an Intro To Macroeconomic theory class is silly. Yes there is a model of scarcity, but just as sure as Warren Buffet cannot predict the price of a barrel of oil, you cannot know the development ceiling and projected career of a prospect.

It's high stakes gambling and there are a lot of factors you are not considering that NHL scouts do. Scouts across many NHL franchises have said his ceiling is a top pair defender and they are relatively hopeful that he can reach it.

Who are You to say that he won't because he does not fit into your silly idea that demand sets the price of prospects in the NHL. You are trying to treat a piece of artwork like a widget.
21 sept. 2022 à 9 h 25
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: Subbanator7667
What are you even talking about? We just saw a lesser prospect in Lundqvist get traded for a 1st with only top 10 protection. At this age what handed shot he isn't wouldn't matter, the value would start at what the Rangers for for Nils and then add

saying LD is equal to RD in value is just not true lmao.
21 sept. 2022 à 9 h 27
Josh Anderson Sucks

Your desire to turn a debate about a prospect's ceiling and value into an Intro To Macroeconomic theory is silly. Yes there is a model of scarcity, but just as sure as Warren Buffet cannot predict the price of a barrel of oil, you cannot know the development ceiling and projected career of a prospect.

Who are You to say that because he does not fit into your silly idea that demand sets the price of prospects in the NHL. You are trying to treat a piece of artwork like a widget.

there was upwards of a dozen teams negotiating for debrincat. the sens took the best offer. we may value players differently, but this is how GMs value players. just like how RD have more value rn than LD. I cant believe you cannot understand that lol.

Im done. u can be blind by bias for ur life, its a u problem tho so dont cry when u get spammed w hate
21 sept. 2022 à 9 h 28
Subbanator
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,226

What hand he shoots with can be a need to any specific team and what they're looking for. The end point is that Guhle has more value then Lundqvist, higher rated prospect at every point and to get him from MTL would take something more then what the Rangers got. Don't really know how else to dumb this down for you
jonh514 et Just_A_Guess a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2022 à 9 h 46
HuGo is a Boss GM
there was upwards of a dozen teams negotiating for debrincat. the sens took the best offer. we may value players differently, but this is how GMs value players. just like how RD have more value rn than LD. I cant believe you cannot understand that lol.

Im done. u can be blind by bias for ur life, its a u problem tho so dont cry when u get spammed w hate

NHL GMs value players on a number of factors including the shifting face of the NHL cap. As I said earlier, you are trying to freeze a period in time and use it to prove that your method of evaluating players value in the marketplace is right.

You do not have all the factors in your evaluation.

1) You do not know exactly how badly they wanted to rebuild. 2) If they had waited to 2023 offseason could they have got more?
3) Were they thinking about the value of their 1st pick in the context of the 2023 draft and wanting to be sure they have a shot at the big 3?
4) What were the other team's cap situations at that moment? What would his value have been in 2023 after some of that cap stress around the league dissipated? What would his value have been pre-pandemic?

Yes in a specific moment the value of DeBrincat was what it was. I am not denying that. But everybody is shocked when gas at the pump goes up or down. This is the same thing. Russia will not always be in a cold-war with the west. The price of gas will return to normal.

Since Kayden Guhle is not putting pressure on the same scarce resource that DeBrincat is, in fact he is relieving the pressure by being able to take a top 4 spot that typically would cost 2.5-4.5M for the low price of his ELC, his value is actually improved by the pressure on the league from the slow rising salary cap.

I'm glad you're done. I'm getting tired of tearing your immature arguments apart here and making you look silly!
21 sept. 2022 à 10 h 39
Go Habs Go
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 451

He was the Captain of Team Canada and dominated at every aspect. He will dominate in the NHL. That is why you want him. If it doesn`t bother you we have another defenceman that fits your description we could give you Cory Sheuneman
jonh514 a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2022 à 10 h 56
Josh Anderson Sucks
NHL GMs value players on a number of factors including the shifting face of the NHL cap. As I said earlier, you are trying to freeze a period in time and use it to prove that your method of evaluating players value in the marketplace is right.

You do not have all the factors in your evaluation.

1) You do not know exactly how badly they wanted to rebuild. 2) If they had waited to 2023 offseason could they have got more?
3) Were they thinking about the value of their 1st pick in the context of the 2023 draft and wanting to be sure they have a shot at the big 3?
4) What were the other team's cap situations at that moment? What would his value have been in 2023 after some of that cap stress around the league dissipated? What would his value have been pre-pandemic?

Yes in a specific moment the value of DeBrincat was what it was. I am not denying that. But everybody is shocked when gas at the pump goes up or down. This is the same thing. Russia will not always be in a cold-war with the west. The price of gas will return to normal.

Since Kayden Guhle is not putting pressure on the same scarce resource that DeBrincat is, in fact he is relieving the pressure by being able to take a top 4 spot that typically would cost 2.5-4.5M for the low price of his ELC, his value is actually improved by the pressure on the league from the slow rising salary cap.

I'm glad you're done. I'm getting tired of tearing your immature arguments apart here and making you look silly!

lmao u havent used one fact lmao. or trade comp
21 sept. 2022 à 11 h 53

Your logic is flawed deeply. A player is as valuable as the team he is currently on feels his value is. If you're not willing to pay for what that team wants, then you aren't willing to trade for his value. LD or RD doesn't carry more or less value other than to the team who may need that position. All of your arguments are situational and not fully encompassing. Guhle is much better than Lunkvist, hands down. He will return much more IF we decide to move him.

You're way off on this one but unwilling to back down, hence why literally nobody has come to your defense. Read the room bud, you're out of your element and clearly drowning. You have yet to form an argument that can't be immediately shut down.
jonh514 a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2022 à 11 h 56
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: Just_A_Guess
Your logic is flawed deeply. A player is as valuable as the team he is currently on feels his value is. If you're not willing to pay for what that team wants, then you aren't willing to trade for his value. LD or RD doesn't carry more or less value other than to the team who may need that position. All of your arguments are situational and not fully encompassing. Guhle is much better than Lunkvist, hands down. He will return much more IF we decide to move him.

You're way off on this one but unwilling to back down, hence why literally nobody has come to your defense. Read the room bud, you're out of your element and clearly drowning. You have yet to form an argument that can't be immediately shut down.

the only kids defending Guhle are Habs fans lmao. It proves nothing

And you made my point. If the Habs value Guhle as a future #1LD then great, but nobody is gonna trade all of that for him lmao. He also hasnt even said what makes Guhle so good. He said that he captained team canada. Like yeah, he was 20 years old and a veteran. Of course he did.
21 sept. 2022 à 12 h 11
the only kids defending Guhle are Habs fans lmao. It proves nothing

And you made my point. If the Habs value Guhle as a future #1LD then great, but nobody is gonna trade all of that for him lmao. He also hasnt even said what makes Guhle so good. He said that he captained team canada. Like yeah, he was 20 years old and a veteran. Of course he did.

Habs fans or not, it's still the facts. We're just sick of everyone else ****ting on us because the league hates MTL.

Watch some Guhle highlights, do some damn research. You're on the internet as we speak, use it to educate yourself.
21 sept. 2022 à 12 h 14
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: Just_A_Guess
Habs fans or not, it's still the facts. We're just sick of everyone else ****ting on us because the league hates MTL.

Watch some Guhle highlights, do some damn research. You're on the internet as we speak, use it to educate yourself.

ok so your justification for Guhle being so good is that he does well against 16-17 year olds? lol ok bro. The league isnt against you guys, its just that nobody is giving up the farm for a 20 year old prospect who hasnt proven anything at the pro level.

What would a mock trade for him be? You will probably dodge this question but I am curious

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage