Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,549
Wow thats a lot more then I expected.
21 sept. 2022 à 9 h 19
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434
Quoting: Stanley_Cup_To_Manhattan
Drury did good. Too bad NYR don't have the cap space for the deadline ($4.5M) to make a splash. Probably will make 2 first round picks this year.

With Salary retention and injuries along the way there surely will be trading partners who would accept a 1st for some players. We all thought Florida was to the cap and they retained on a Domi trade out of left field.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2022 à 15 h 19
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 705
Quoting: CEO
Other 30? We throwin shade on the Kraken?

Well I don't want him on the Rangers, so there's the one I don't want him traded to.... and he can't really be traded to the Blackhawks right now lol
21 sept. 2022 à 16 h 28
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,714
Quoting: ColonelX
With Salary retention and injuries along the way there surely will be trading partners who would accept a 1st for some players. We all thought Florida was to the cap and they retained on a Domi trade out of left field.

Yeah but retaining for a player to get a 6th compared to the magnitude of trading a 1st or two for a piece to help you down the stretch isn't very similar.

I jus think NYR have to move a combination of Kakko, Chytil, Reaves, Blais, or Lindgren to make a big move to help them get past Tampa. We'll see though. Hopefully we can build off of last season's success.
21 sept. 2022 à 17 h 10
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 668
Quoting: BroadwayBlueshirts
Well I don't want him on the Rangers, so there's the one I don't want him traded to.... and he can't really be traded to the Blackhawks right now lol

Well, I never imagined the Rangers wanting him. Hmmmm. I suppose it could be possible but the cap would be tough to manage
24 sept. 2022 à 7 h 26
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Quoting: CSStrowbridge
It's a 1st and a 4th for a former 1st and four years of development. I know there was very little leverage, but that's a fair deal.

There is no way a former late 1st round pick is worth 1st and 4th pick...Maybe if he would have shown something during those 4 years... He hasnt shown nothing and last season in AHL wasn't a good season for an offensive D-man...
30 sept. 2022 à 13 h 4
GO KNIGHTS GO
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,266
Already paying off
3 oct. 2022 à 16 h 31
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
The kid has looked pretty good so far in Dallas. Maybe this trade isn't as lopsided as it looked when Bill pulled the trigger and gave away the farm (literally). Especially true given the Stars cap situation and the value of capable, everyday players on ELC's. I voted FAIR DEAL, albeit 2 weeks late.
10 oct. 2022 à 11 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Time will tell. Rangers could waste the pick as they usually do and Nils could grow in Dallas as a elite quarterback.
5 nov. 2022 à 0 h 18
Hockey Life Since 93
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8
Nils has played great in his first 11 games. A Heiskanen/Lundkvist 1-2 punch on the first two pairs for the next 10 years at least, could be scary good.

The First Rounder will likely be in the 20’s (possibly late 20’s early 30’s) and if that happens this deal is a win all day for the Stars. Their young core of Miro, ROBO, Otter, Hintz, JohnsTon, Lundkvist etc could be scary good for a long time. They’ve also got Mavrik Bourque and Logan Stankoven waiting to make the team next year. That’s A LOT of talent under 25 years old.
5 nov. 2022 à 11 h 16
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 546
Quoting: drizzt
There is no way a former late 1st round pick is worth 1st and 4th pick...Maybe if he would have shown something during those 4 years... He hasnt shown nothing and last season in AHL wasn't a good season for an offensive D-man...

I agree that the price seemed high, given that he didn’t show anything in New York to elevate his value above the late 1st round where he was taken, but if he’s already consistently able to play in Dallas’s top 4 with two years left at an entry-level salary, he’s well worth what they paid for him. For the price to be that high, either there must have been other bidders or the Rangers didn’t really want to part with him, so credit good scouting for knowing how high to go.
AddiAsh20 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage