SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Dallas Stars

Playoffs next year?

Does Dallas contend for the Cup next year?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

24 mai 2017 à 19 h 54
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Personally, I say yes. But I'm curios to what y'all think.
3 juin 2017 à 12 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 31
It's hard to say what will happen because we don't know how HItchcock will coach the team. He's indicated that things may be different than to be expected from him because he's picked up ideas along the way the past few months. I'd say that if the Stars can manage to add another defenseman or two, either who can move the puck or provide strong defensive play to help balance the offensive talent of Klingberg and Honka, they could make the playoffs again and have a solid season. I think Bishop will do well and Lehtonen will be good as a backup, but everything hinges on how the offseason goes.

It's still too early to tell.
3 juill. 2017 à 17 h 15
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 24
I like the looks of Dallas.
Strong down the middle and defenseman. Bishop should sure up in net. They added 2 large FA forwards in Hanzal and now Radulov. The have assets at D and perhaps at Center they can move to fill in their needs.

As a Pens fan I look at Dallas as prime trading partner since we have depth at Wing, and could use more at C and D. I also fear teams out of the West a lot more this year with improvements made. West seems to be winning the off-season IMO.
3 juill. 2017 à 21 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 60
Quoting: DarylthePony
Personally, I say yes. But I'm curios to what y'all think.

I been saying I think they will make Post Season for a bit thinking Nashville will get knocked out so made a poll... Figure Dallas, Kings, Coyotes, Jets are all better than last year along with some teams ahead of the Predators already. Bishop just has to stay healthy, they should have a decent offense, he got Tampa pretty far even when Stamkos was hurt but seems to suffer some fluke injuries...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage