SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Most overrated teams

Créé par: TheTypicalLeafsFan
Équipe: 2022-23 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 11 sept. 2022
Publié: 11 sept. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1099 999 $30 647 708 $0 $3 332 500 $-30 547 709 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Flames de Calgary
5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
8 460 250 $8 460 250 $
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Islanders de New York
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
UFA - 2
Logo de Rangers de New York
1 525 000 $1 525 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
874 125 $874 125 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
850 833 $850 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 sept. 2022 à 1 h 26
NUUUUUUUGE
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 39
deadly PP
11 sept. 2022 à 1 h 28
Luguber
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 415
So no Leafs in there with the most overrated teams?
11 sept. 2022 à 1 h 33
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,032
Overrated in what way? I find it hard to say Edmonton are overrated.
Calgary, I agree a bit. People seem to be under the illusion they've gotten better.
LA overrated? They're children. They shouldn't have made the playoffs last year and gave the Oilers more of a fight than the Flames did.
Carolina overrated? Stop. Best goaltending unit in the NHL last year, middle of the pack D core, and a top 10 offense. They add Pacioretty, Burns, Stastny, Kase, lose Lorentz, DeAngelo, Trocheck, Niederreiter. They're fine.
New York Islanders... I find it hard to say a team most people are expecting to miss again are overrated. Their goaltending alone stops them being a bedard contender.
Rangers... yeah, fair enough. Kreider and Shesterkin regressed, they are a bubble team.
Vegas aren't overrated, they're unknown. They could win the Pacific, they could miss the playoffs. They're the wild card in the Pacific.
New Jersey are a young team getting better. May be competitive into Feburary, they're too good to be in the Bedard conversation without some good lottery luck.
Dallas... I can understand the argument, not sure I would agree. A new coach stops chaining their offense up and they could flourish. They could also come 6th in their division. We'll see
Minnesota I think is fairly obvious they had to take a big step back because of the Parise and Suter buyouts. They're a bubble playoff team. Hardly overrated.

This is a very mixed list, but I guess it is September and you're looking to shake the cobwebs off the brain before hockey starts again in a sense. If you want to start with an overrated team list, Toronto has to be at the top for me
Devil a aimé ceci.
11 sept. 2022 à 1 h 38
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,746
Only problems I have are the hurricanes because they're just plain good. Accurately rated. Then the islanders. Pretty much everyone says they're not a playoff team. I'd add Toronto to the bottom of this list until they prove the goaltending isn't atrocious
11 sept. 2022 à 2 h 43
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,688
Forgot leafs
11 sept. 2022 à 8 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 97
Quoting: Luguber
So no Leafs in there with the most overrated teams?

Quoting: Theozler
Forgot leafs

How are the leafs overrated? we all know we are first round exit because Dubass can't build a team
11 sept. 2022 à 8 h 57
Tony Ferguson Fan
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 348
Quoting: Caniac2000
Overrated in what way? I find it hard to say Edmonton are overrated.
Calgary, I agree a bit. People seem to be under the illusion they've gotten better.
LA overrated? They're children. They shouldn't have made the playoffs last year and gave the Oilers more of a fight than the Flames did.
Carolina overrated? Stop. Best goaltending unit in the NHL last year, middle of the pack D core, and a top 10 offense. They add Pacioretty, Burns, Stastny, Kase, lose Lorentz, DeAngelo, Trocheck, Niederreiter. They're fine.
New York Islanders... I find it hard to say a team most people are expecting to miss again are overrated. Their goaltending alone stops them being a bedard contender.
Rangers... yeah, fair enough. Kreider and Shesterkin regressed, they are a bubble team.
Vegas aren't overrated, they're unknown. They could win the Pacific, they could miss the playoffs. They're the wild card in the Pacific.
New Jersey are a young team getting better. May be competitive into Feburary, they're too good to be in the Bedard conversation without some good lottery luck.
Dallas... I can understand the argument, not sure I would agree. A new coach stops chaining their offense up and they could flourish. They could also come 6th in their division. We'll see
Minnesota I think is fairly obvious they had to take a big step back because of the Parise and Suter buyouts. They're a bubble playoff team. Hardly overrated.

This is a very mixed list, but I guess it is September and you're looking to shake the cobwebs off the brain before hockey starts again in a sense. If you want to start with an overrated team list, Toronto has to be at the top for me

Middle of the pack defense for canes??? Lmao they are easily a top 5 defense in the league..

If anything their consern is the 2nd line center spot. Kotkaniemi isnt goodenough for that role on a contender, but its easy to fix that via a trade for a guy like Horvat or Larkin (if their teams are out of a playoff spot and their havent resigned).
11 sept. 2022 à 10 h 4
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,476
Quoting: TheTypicalLeafsFan
How are the leafs overrated? we all know we are first round exit because Dubass can't build a team

Then why hasn’t Shanahan fired him yet?
11 sept. 2022 à 10 h 53
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,441
Columbus has to be on the list for me, lots of people are expecting them to be a playoff team. Yeah they added Gaurdreau and Gudbranson, so the offense will be good, but that defense is still suspect imo and until proven wrong the goalie combo of Merzlinkins and Korpisalo has been pretty bottom of the league.
11 sept. 2022 à 11 h 14
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,436
TheTypicalLeafsFan
11 sept. 2022 à 17 h 2
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,032
Quoting: Otterisgoat
Middle of the pack defense for canes??? Lmao they are easily a top 5 defense in the league..

If anything their consern is the 2nd line center spot. Kotkaniemi isnt goodenough for that role on a contender, but its easy to fix that via a trade for a guy like Horvat or Larkin (if their teams are out of a playoff spot and their havent resigned).

Carolina's xGA, xGAR and xWAR as a defense were garbage. Most if not all underlying stats say it's middle of the pack. Their goaltending was their major strength. Andersen's GSAx is what really kept them in elite status. They rode their offense past Boston. Kotkaniemi is fine as a 2C. Ironically, their issue is goal scoring elsewhere. Pacioretty's injury needs to be filled and Stastny will weaken that, but he won't completely cover it. Kotkaniemi will be fine. If that is what you're worrying about, you need to do some research on the Hurricanes.
12 sept. 2022 à 22 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 97
Quoting: IconicHawk
Then why hasn’t Shanahan fired him yet?

Because Shanahan is an idiot

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options: