Forums/Armchair-GM

Change of Scenery

Créé par: tsyls
Équipe: 2022-23 Jets de Winnipeg
Date de création initiale: 9 sept. 2022
Publié: 9 sept. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Chevy has really put himself in a pickle with the trades he made last year for Dillon & Schmidt. The jets have two dman who are no longer waivers exempt in Kovacevic & Gawanke that are prime candidates to be claimed. Both had strong years in the AHL last year and look like they can make the jump to the NHL.

Chevy will need to make moves in order to solve the problem he’s created, or he’ll stand still and allow guys to be lost for nothing. I truly believe he is on the hot seat this year.

My solution for this is to move Dillon and Stanley. Both guys are bottom pairing players, Dillon has somewhat of a palpable contract, and could be of use to teams who suffer an injury or need to fill a hole after training camp begins. Stanley I feel like will garner some interest from teams who aren’t necessarily competing and have a bit of cap flexibility.

The Rangers are likely moving Lundkvist and could potentially move on from Kravtsov as well. I feel like the jets should take the opportunity to acquire these players while also giving other guys a chance to play somewhere else. Heinola and Gustafsson have both been held back by poor coaching decisions in Winnipeg. Jets need to get some RHD into the lineup so it would make sense. I added a pick to NY to balance the difference in value between the players.
Transactions
WPG
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (SEA)
Détails additionnels:
I like seattle as a landing spot for Stanley, they’re not really expected to win, so he can have time to really develop into his game and grow his physicality. Realistically this could be any team with cap space that wants to take on a big man like Stanley.
WPG
    I’m not the biggest fan of having to do this, but after the kulikov deal I think the jets will have to pay a bit to move Dillon. Chicago has a plethora of picks so I chose to add a prospect to the deal to sweeten it for CHI.
    NYR
    1. Gustafsson, David
    2. Heinola, Ville
    3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (WPG)
    Détails additionnels:
    Pick added to balance value due to Nils being RH and Krav having more upside than Gus.
    TOR
    1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (WPG)
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de SEA
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2382 500 000 $78 237 025 $0 $2 900 000 $4 262 975 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
    AG
    UFA - 4
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    2 166 667 $2 166 667 $
    AD
    UFA - 3
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
    AD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AG, C
    RFA - 2
    Logo de Rangers de New York
    875 000 $875 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 1
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AG, AD
    RFA - 1
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
    DG
    RFA - 1
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    900 000 $900 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    5 950 000 $5 950 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    Logo de Rangers de New York
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DD
    RFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    850 000 $850 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    766 667 $766 667 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    750 000 $750 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    9 sept. 2022 à 11 h 56
    Bandwagon fairweathe
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,230
    I like it, might have to figure out some younger extra players to get down to moose, but can’t do it all in one, possibly buy some cap and size for one of the possible waiver victims. Nice build, few options to move to middle if need be.
    tsyls a aimé ceci.
    9 sept. 2022 à 12 h 2
    Josh Anderson Sucks
    Rejoint: févr. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,918
    cant imagine you have to pay to move Dillon. I may be wrong, but he had great analytics and had just one down year.

I also dont think that the Rangers could use another LD. Heinola would be ruined at the 3LD with no ice time so they probably dont want him. Rangers might have more interest in a forward like Ehlers or PLD (i know they arent available but thats who the Rangers would likely want). Maybe take out Kravtzov and put in Kakko in a bigger deal next offseason. Something like Lundqvist+Kakko for PLD. We still have to see how they each perform this season but if both players want to be on new teams, that could be the blueprint of it.

PLD may just force his way to MTL, but the Rangers would also be appealing to him
    tsyls a aimé ceci.
    9 sept. 2022 à 12 h 22
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
    Quoting: oliver_wahlstrom
    cant imagine you have to pay to move Dillon. I may be wrong, but he had great analytics and had just one down year.

I also dont think that the Rangers could use another LD. Heinola would be ruined at the 3LD with no ice time so they probably dont want him. Rangers might have more interest in a forward like Ehlers or PLD (i know they arent available but thats who the Rangers would likely want). Maybe take out Kravtzov and put in Kakko in a bigger deal next offseason. Something like Lundqvist+Kakko for PLD. We still have to see how they each perform this season but if both players want to be on new teams, that could be the blueprint of it.

PLD may just force his way to MTL, but the Rangers would also be appealing to him

The whole PLD thing will come down to $. If a team pays him( he’ll stay. The whole MTL thing I think is overblown.

I only think they’d have to pay to move Dillon due to how the market has been recently for dman. Unless a team suffers a key injury in camp I see them having to pay. I like Dillon but his contract is the most palpable out of who they’d consider to move.

Yeah I had a feeling that Heinola might not be of interest for the Rangers. Perhaps swapping him for another forward prospect could work. Heinola can be shipped somewhere else as well.
    Kyle_Okposo_Lover a aimé ceci.
    9 sept. 2022 à 12 h 34
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
    Quoting: Birtle34
    I like it, might have to figure out some younger extra players to get down to moose, but can’t do it all in one, possibly buy some cap and size for one of the possible waiver victims. Nice build, few options to move to middle if need be.

Yeah I didn’t really worry about the AHL lineup,
    9 sept. 2022 à 12 h 39
    Habs4Ever
    Rejoint: mai 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,737
    Quoting: oliver_wahlstrom

Ruined at 3LHD ? Heinola isnt a top 4 LHD
    tsyls a aimé ceci.
    9 sept. 2022 à 12 h 46
    Rejoint: juill. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,912
    I can understand your Ranger trade, but the Jets shouldn't be adding a pick. At best for the Jets it's a lateral move. At worst the Jets get an older defenseman that has shown less and a winger that is further away from the NHL than the center they have.

I'd be interested in Lundqvist at the right price, but have no interest in Kravtsov.
    tsyls a aimé ceci.
    9 sept. 2022 à 13 h 3
    Bandwagon fairweathe
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,230
    Quoting: tsyls
    Yeah I didn’t really worry about the AHL lineup,

Was just speaking on some waiver exempt guys and not losing for nothing, but I’m sure there’s more value that could land through waivers also.
    tsyls a aimé ceci.
    9 sept. 2022 à 13 h 25
    MisstheWhalers
    Rejoint: janv. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 12,311
    While losing Kovacevic, Gawanke or Gustafsson to waivers is possible, any team that claims them have to keep them on their NHL roster for a certain amount of time(not sure how long that is?) and can't just send them to their AHL team so I'm not sure how big of a risk it really is to lose any of those guys.

Like is Arizona claiming one of Gawanke or Kovacevic? Maybe but they'll probably have their 6 or 7 expected dmen to start the season plus their own prospects they want to get into NHL games.

It'll suck to lose any of them but Idk if its likely and doubtful this dumb organization ever uses them at the NHL level anyway.
    tsyls et Mr_Canoehead a aimé ceci.
    9 sept. 2022 à 15 h 29
    Josh Anderson Sucks
    Rejoint: févr. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,918
    Quoting: TheRealisticGuy
    Ruined at 3LHD ? Heinola isnt a top 4 LHD

well obviously lmao. but the rangers have Lindgren and Miller there. Theyre either ruining Miller or Heinola and Miller plays great with Trouba so he would be the 2nd pair
    9 sept. 2022 à 15 h 43
    Rejoint: oct. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,239
    Quoting: MisstheWhalers
    While losing Kovacevic, Gawanke or Gustafsson to waivers is possible, any team that claims them have to keep them on their NHL roster for a certain amount of time(not sure how long that is?) and can't just send them to their AHL team so I'm not sure how big of a risk it really is to lose any of those guys.

Like is Arizona claiming one of Gawanke or Kovacevic? Maybe but they'll probably have their 6 or 7 expected dmen to start the season plus their own prospects they want to get into NHL games.

It'll suck to lose any of them but Idk if its likely and doubtful this dumb organization ever uses them at the NHL level anyway.

Somewhat related, I think Arizona claims Berdin. He is better than Prosvetov who is also waivers exempt.
    tsyls a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage