Really not sure where they sit

Créé par: BestGMBenning
Équipe: 2022-23 Panthers de la Floride
Date de création initiale: 7 sept. 2022
Publié: 8 sept. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I’m very up and down with these guys.

So the forward core to me has 4 lines that can play really well and have a high end top 6 and a bottom 6 that can be hard to play against. A forward core that screams playoffs. The problem is the probability of choking again and everyone disappearing.

The defence really doesn’t look that great to me at all any more. There’s a lot of work cut out for them and I wouldn’t be surprised if Bobrovsky and Knight face a lot of shots every night.

The goaltending I think will have to be at their best due to the defence being weakened. Not much else to say. The goalies have work cutout for them.

Overall I think this teams high end talent brings them to 3rd/4th place in the Atlantic. I’m just really not convinced the defence can hold out for them. The goaltending will have to face a lot due to poor defence. And the offence has to really score a lot of goals to win games I think. It doesn’t help when most of the defence is coming from the forwards rather than defencemen.
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de ARI
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de PHI
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de CGY
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2082 500 000 $82 020 834 $637 500 $2 700 000 $479 166 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
4 166 667 $4 166 667 $
AG
UFA - 3
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 8
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
4 425 000 $4 425 000 $
C
UFA - 3
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 666 667 $2 666 667 $
DG
UFA - 2
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 3
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
G
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 sept. 2022 à 0 h 26
Chicago
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,843
I can see this team missing the playoffs. Duclair out for a while. One injury to their forward group and they have a problem. I'm not sure the Tkachuk trade makes them any better. Huberdeau was dynamite and fit perfectly with the speed this team has. Tkachuk has speed, but not nearly the playmaking ability Huberdeau has. The PP is going to be much weaker this year. As you mentioned, the left side of defense is horrid.

I think they've been trying to move cap like other teams (Hornqvist), but the price is too high/they don't have many assets. This team reminds me of the Maple Leafs. "We need to get tougher to beat Boston/Tampa", but at what cost?

This team gained Tkachuk, but lost Giroux, Huberdeau, Marchment, and Weegar (and futures). White, Balcers, Cousins, and Staal don't make up the difference.
BestGMBenning a aimé ceci.
8 sept. 2022 à 0 h 29
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,714
IMHO I think they're an injury to Ekblad or Barkov away from potentially missing the playoffs this year. This is visibly a worse team than last year and last year was a complete anomaly like year where literally every players had career highs essentially.

Their saving grace is Lundell taking a major step next year and/or everyone staying relatively healthy all year.
BestGMBenning et bhavikp27 a aimé ceci.
8 sept. 2022 à 0 h 32
In Zito We Trust
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,596
I have no idea why people think that losing a few players will suddenly push a presidents trophy team out of the playoffs. It's asinine. Haters will be proven very wrong, very soon.
Hockey91 a aimé ceci.
8 sept. 2022 à 1 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 480
Quoting: VijayPatel11
I have no idea why people think that losing a few players will suddenly push a presidents trophy team out of the playoffs. It's asinine. Haters will be proven very wrong, very soon.

A presidents trophy winning team that got swept in the second round and lost a lot of good players. You can’t just trade Huberdeau and Weegar away for Tkachuk and expect it to be a good trade for the Panthers. They got Tkachuk at a heavy price of the offence and defence as well. Not to mention the players lost was Giroux, Marchment, and Chariot. Aaaaand a lot of draft capital traded and prospects traded as well. And to really make the cap work they have to trade another high draft pick to move Hornqvist. It would be Hornqvist due to his rich cap hit even if he is a likeable player.
8 sept. 2022 à 1 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: NickC1988
I can see this team missing the playoffs. Duclair out for a while. One injury to their forward group and they have a problem. I'm not sure the Tkachuk trade makes them any better. Huberdeau was dynamite and fit perfectly with the speed this team has. Tkachuk has speed, but not nearly the playmaking ability Huberdeau has. The PP is going to be much weaker this year. As you mentioned, the left side of defense is horrid.

I think they've been trying to move cap like other teams (Hornqvist), but the price is too high/they don't have many assets. This team reminds me of the Maple Leafs. "We need to get tougher to beat Boston/Tampa", but at what cost?

This team gained Tkachuk, but lost Giroux, Huberdeau, Marchment, and Weegar (and futures). White, Balcers, Cousins, and Staal don't make up the difference.

It for sure is a heavy blow trading away Huberdeau and Weegar AND a 1st and a prospect for Tkachuk and a 4th. Really unsure of what Zito was thinking with that trade still when they had already lost Giroux, Marchment, and Chariot. That’s 5 roster players gone in one off-season just for Tkachuk.
NickC1988 a aimé ceci.
8 sept. 2022 à 1 h 27
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,881
Quoting: NickC1988

Agreed

Florida's Dcore got considerably worse

Like if we compare Florida's Dcore to its biggest Atlantic Rivals

Toronto, Tampa, Boston its not good

As they are either gonna need Staal to play way above where he should or pray to god Carlsson can become a top 4 defender over night

And on top of shaky goaltending that could spell missing playoffs or fall to a WC spot
BestGMBenning a aimé ceci.
8 sept. 2022 à 9 h 18
In Zito We Trust
Quoting: BestGMBenning
A presidents trophy winning team that got swept in the second round and lost a lot of good players. You can’t just trade Huberdeau and Weegar away for Tkachuk and expect it to be a good trade for the Panthers. They got Tkachuk at a heavy price of the offence and defence as well. Not to mention the players lost was Giroux, Marchment, and Chariot. Aaaaand a lot of draft capital traded and prospects traded as well. And to really make the cap work they have to trade another high draft pick to move Hornqvist. It would be Hornqvist due to his rich cap hit even if he is a likeable player.

Panthers were on a president's trophy pace before giroux and chiarot. If you think that losing weegar and marchment while replacing huberdeau with tkachuk costs the team at least 10 if not 15 wins, then that's your problem and I can't do anything to fix it.
8 sept. 2022 à 18 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Panthers were on a president's trophy pace before giroux and chiarot. If you think that losing weegar and marchment while replacing huberdeau with tkachuk costs the team at least 10 if not 15 wins, then that's your problem and I can't do anything to fix it.

There’s a problem that you’re paying no attention to or acknowledging. It isn’t just my problem. They don’t any other solidified top 4 defencemen other than Montour and Ekblad. Forsling is acceptable I guess. But other than that they really need more than just 100% from that blueline. As good as their offence is they still would have to absolutely score a lot to win. That defence won’t be able to hold unless someone really steps up their game and amp it up. Marc Staal and Michael Del Zotto are not the answer but they are nice depth defencemen. Carlsson is the only guy I’d really look at to really step up
8 sept. 2022 à 19 h 10
In Zito We Trust
There’s a problem that you’re paying no attention to or acknowledging. It isn’t just my problem. They don’t any other solidified top 4 defencemen other than Montour and Ekblad. Forsling is acceptable I guess. But other than that they really need more than just 100% from that blueline. As good as their offence is they still would have to absolutely score a lot to win. That defence won’t be able to hold unless someone really steps up their game and amp it up. Marc Staal and Michael Del Zotto are not the answer but they are nice depth defencemen. Carlsson is the only guy I’d really look at to really step up

Forsling is a very good 2nd pair defenseman
The defense is not as bad as people think, it's just that people don't know squat about panthers players
8 sept. 2022 à 21 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Forsling is a very good 2nd pair defenseman
The defense is not as bad as people think, it's just that people don't know squat about panthers players

A very reliable defencemen was traded and they intend to replace him with who? The defence really will determine the panthers season. There’s a reason why a lot of us aren’t sold on them. They got more defence coming from the forwards rather than the defencemen. And as said Carlsson has a big role to fill if the plan is to throw him in the top 4 or even top pairing. And not to mention Duclair will be missing for some time as well.
NickC1988 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2022 à 20 h 51
Chicago
A very reliable defencemen was traded and they intend to replace him with who? The defence really will determine the panthers season. There’s a reason why a lot of us aren’t sold on them. They got more defence coming from the forwards rather than the defencemen. And as said Carlsson has a big role to fill if the plan is to throw him in the top 4 or even top pairing. And not to mention Duclair will be missing for some time as well.

Carlsson has already hit his ceiling in my view. When Duclair comes back, they'll also be $3M over cap. This team is constructed incredibly poorly. Tkachuk can't replace the players they lost, and White/Balcers/Cousins won't make up the difference.
9 sept. 2022 à 20 h 53
Chicago

It's the combination of losing a few players and other teams in the East getting considerably better (NJ, OTT, DET, and CBJ improved significantly).

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage