Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2282 500 000 $76 834 881 $0 $4 025 000 $5 665 119 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
    8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
    AG
    UFA - 6
    7 950 000 $7 950 000 $
    C
    UFA - 8
    4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 5
    6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
    C
    UFA - 1
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    AD, C
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
    AG
    RFA
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
    C
    RFA - 1
    2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 4
    762 500 $762 500 $
    AG
    RFA - 2
    950 000 $950 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 6
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
    4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
    DG
    UFA - 2
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    DG/DD, AG
    RFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    7 sept. 2022 à 14 h 25
    Let Him Cook
    Rejoint: juill. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 962
    canes would keep pesce imo
    FanOfAllTeams et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
    7 sept. 2022 à 14 h 29
    Rejoint: juill. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 565
    Holy Shnikies! A big ole swing and a miss.
    gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
    7 sept. 2022 à 14 h 32
    Mr Pucker PHD
    Rejoint: sept. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 44
    Pesce too valuable for the Canes to trade in their window for a cup
    7 sept. 2022 à 14 h 33
    Shibbal18
    Rejoint: janv. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 8,984
    Why would the Sabres take Ottawa's cap dumps. The Sabres arent rebuilding, already have 3 2nds, and the #1 prospect pool in the league, that trade does nothing
    wojme a aimé ceci.
    7 sept. 2022 à 14 h 48
    Démarrer sujet
    Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
    Rejoint: mars 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 69
    Quoting: InRodWeTrust
    Holy Shnikies! A big ole swing and a miss.

Geez 1 1st, 2nd, and a possible future 2nd line winger for a defenseman that never hit 30 points? When you think Ryan Ellis got moved for N. Patrick & P. Myers.... D. Toews 2 2nd rounders... Lindholm a 1st and 2 2nd's but Lindholm is the better player here.... So the trade proposal is a legit one. Anything more than that is definitely an overpay
    7 sept. 2022 à 14 h 53
    I believe the point here is that Pesce is a solid part of the Canes top 4 D core. Trading him for any picks and a prospect who may or may not crack the top 6 in the future does NOT help them NOW. That is legit.
    7 sept. 2022 à 14 h 54
    Rejoint: avr. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
    @Riddick19
    While Nikita is over paid, two seconds is about the correct sweetener.
    If Dorian offered that, I would hope Karmanos would accept it.
    GMTD a aimé ceci.
    7 sept. 2022 à 14 h 55
    Démarrer sujet
    Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
    Quoting: Shibbal18
    Why would the Sabres take Ottawa's cap dumps. The Sabres arent rebuilding, already have 3 2nds, and the #1 prospect pool in the league, that trade does nothing

Because it adds 2 2nd round picks that are a solid form of trade currency. Buffalo has $19M worth of cap space and won't be a cap team for at least 2 years. So the Sabres get 2 2nd round picks for taking on the salary.
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 0
    Démarrer sujet
    Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
    I believe the point here is that Pesce is a solid part of the Canes top 4 D core. Trading him for any picks and a prospect who may or may not crack the top 6 in the future does NOT help them NOW. That is legit.

So who is headed out the door? Gardiner says he's ready to play so that removes $4M off LTIR and Pacioretty will be ready in January... So doesn't leave much wiggle room? The Patches LTIR saves them for the first couple of months, but he will be back and will not sit on LTIR because he needs a new contract and has to play. So who on Carolina will be shipped out? I agree Pesche is valuable but with Burns, Bear, and Coughlin that RD side would still be strong and it helps the Canes be cap compliant.
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 8
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,340
    Quoting: Riddick19
    Because it adds 2 2nd round picks that are a solid form of trade currency. Buffalo has $19M worth of cap space and won't be a cap team for at least 2 years. So the Sabres get 2 2nd round picks for taking on the salary.

Sabres haven’t taken on any bad contacts that are actually healthy enough to play. They already traded their version off Zastiev last season. It doesn’t make any sense to help out a divisional rival.
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 10
    Démarrer sujet
    Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
    Quoting: gretzkyghosts
    Riddick19
    While Nikita is over paid, two seconds is about the correct sweetener.
    If Dorian offered that, I would hope Karmanos would accept it.

It would be Adams that would be accepting the sweeteners for Zaitsev.... Karmanos would be accepting a 1st, 2nd, and solid prospect for Pesche who has 2 years on his contract left with the Canes over the cap ceiling by $2M.
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 15
    Démarrer sujet
    Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
    Quoting: Sabres923
    Sabres haven’t taken on any bad contacts that are actually healthy enough to play. They already traded their version off Zastiev last season. It doesn’t make any sense to help out a divisional rival.

Anyways I got this from "The Fourth Period" and I quote.... "Sabres GM Kevyn Adams was a guest on The Hot Stove on SiriusXM NHL Network Radio with TFP’s Dennis Bernstein and David Pagnotta on Saturday and admitted he’s informed teams that he will take on a contract if the right offer were made."

So for me just because he hasn't taken on a bad contract for compensation doesn't mean he wouldn't. Plus if you remember? Buffalo was going to take on Matt Murray in a cap dump but Murray squashed it with his NTC.
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 17
    Pesce will not be the team's cap casualty. I can guarantee that. But to your point, and per the latest, it's looking like Gardiner may not be cleared to play. Some local inside info. Outside of that, I strongly believe it is Bear that gets moved. Neither he nor Coghlan are ready to take Pesce's place on the 2nd pairing with Skjei. If you feel differently, would you be interested in a trade for Bear? If you think Bear could replace Pesce, take Bear instead. I believe he would only cost you a middle pick. That would work out for both teams.
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 19
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,340
    Anyways I got this from "The Fourth Period" and I quote.... "Sabres GM Kevyn Adams was a guest on The Hot Stove on SiriusXM NHL Network Radio with TFP’s Dennis Bernstein and David Pagnotta on Saturday and admitted he’s informed teams that he will take on a contract if the right offer were made."

So for me just because he hasn't taken on a bad contract for compensation doesn't mean he wouldn't. Plus if you remember? Buffalo was going to take on Matt Murray in a cap dump but Murray squashed it with his NTC.

I think the only reason why they wanted Murray was because they were getting the 7th overall pick and a position of need in a goalie. Also Zastiev has trade protection too I bet Buffalo and Arizona are on it that’s why he won’t get traded.
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 19
    Shibbal18

Or they let Ottawa suffer and overtake them in the standings. The Sabres are openly not a team that is taking on cap dumps for "currency". The right price Adams is talking about is an overpayment. They arent rebuilding, theyre rebuilt
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 20
    Shibbal18

The Sabres also need a goalie, so it was filling a need. Zaitsev would be their 4th RD man and 2nd most expensive behind Dahlin
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 28
    Démarrer sujet
    Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
    The Sabres also need a goalie, so it was filling a need. Zaitsev would be their 4th RD man and 2nd most expensive behind Dahlin

In terms of experience Zaitsev would likely be the 2nd RD... Power and Dahlin are both lefties. One could play the opposite side. However Dahlin is already off to a slow start to his career, and you don't start Power off as a rookie on his off-side either. So Zaitsev who could at least fill in on the RD til someone better comes along and like said you get 2 2nd's to put towards a trade to actually improve the team, and like I said with Buffalo's cap space you can fit him in and it's not a $7-8M cap dump like Patches was... It's not a crap trade if all Adams is doing is selling some of his cap space.
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 29
    Démarrer sujet
    Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
    Or they let Ottawa suffer and overtake them in the standings. The Sabres are openly not a team that is taking on cap dumps for "currency". The right price Adams is talking about is an overpayment. They arent rebuilding, theyre rebuilt

Like I just mentioned..... They are according to Adams "Sabres GM Kevyn Adams was a guest on The Hot Stove on SiriusXM NHL Network Radio with TFP’s Dennis Bernstein and David Pagnotta on Saturday and admitted he’s informed teams that he will take on a contract if the right offer were made."
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 35
    Rejoint: juin 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,942
    Canes wont need a cap casualty. We can bury Gardiner in the AHL until he is ready to accept a mutual buyout or his deal ends. Add in we can manuever other deals to make it work. Sending Gardiner, Drury, and Jarvis down to reactivate Patches will work. Now that we would be back to daily use of cap we just call Drury and Jarvis back up. They would lose one day of NHL pay we would be cap compliant.
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 36
    Démarrer sujet
    Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
    Pesce will not be the team's cap casualty. I can guarantee that. But to your point, and per the latest, it's looking like Gardiner may not be cleared to play. Some local inside info. Outside of that, I strongly believe it is Bear that gets moved. Neither he nor Coghlan are ready to take Pesce's place on the 2nd pairing with Skjei. If you feel differently, would you be interested in a trade for Bear? If you think Bear could replace Pesce, take Bear instead. I believe he would only cost you a middle pick. That would work out for both teams.

Bear for a middle pick works for me... Not sure Dorion bites simply because DJ Smith likes defenseman with size. Ottawa already has Brannstrom at 5'10, not sure if Smith would know what to do with two guys under 6'0 in the lineup lol
    InRodWeTrust et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 39
    Démarrer sujet
    Devo's 2nd Mock Draf

I mean okay Ottawa can hold onto Zaitsev... This is a team that still has $7M in cap space.... Seeings as Ottawa has already paid out Zaitsev's bonus the Sabres would only be on the hook for $2M but can claim the $4.5M cap hit that lets be honest doesn't hurt the Sabres in any way really... They aren't going to be near the cap ceiling anytime soon. But like I said 2 2nd's is good trade currency to add in the summer or through the season.
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 48
    Shibbal18
    Like I just mentioned..... They are according to Adams "Sabres GM Kevyn Adams was a guest on The Hot Stove on SiriusXM NHL Network Radio with TFP’s Dennis Bernstein and David Pagnotta on Saturday and admitted he’s informed teams that he will take on a contract if the right offer were made."

The Sabres are openly not a team that is taking on cap dumps for "currency". The right price Adams is talking about is an overpayment.

2 2nds is not an overpayment, the Sabres dont need prospects and this admin isnt really interested in making trades too often. If anything they can get those assets when they move surplus like Mittelstadt and Olofsson. No reason to help divisional rivals for basically nothing
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 49
    Shibbal18
    I mean okay Ottawa can hold onto Zaitsev... This is a team that still has $7M in cap space.... Seeings as Ottawa has already paid out Zaitsev's bonus the Sabres would only be on the hook for $2M but can claim the $4.5M cap hit that lets be honest doesn't hurt the Sabres in any way really... They aren't going to be near the cap ceiling anytime soon. But like I said 2 2nd's is good trade currency to add in the summer or through the season.

Zaitsev's play would hurt the Sabres. So Ottawa can keep him and as they would play him to justify the cap hit.
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 53
    Quoting: ecupirate07
    Canes wont need a cap casualty. We can bury Gardiner in the AHL until he is ready to accept a mutual buyout or his deal ends. Add in we can manuever other deals to make it work. Sending Gardiner, Drury, and Jarvis down to reactivate Patches will work. Now that we would be back to daily use of cap we just call Drury and Jarvis back up. They would lose one day of NHL pay we would be cap compliant.

Don't think we're really going to have a problem with cap compliance either. The next 2-3 weeks will give us the "how", I think.
    7 sept. 2022 à 15 h 55
    Shibbal18
    In terms of experience Zaitsev would likely be the 2nd RD... Power and Dahlin are both lefties. One could play the opposite side. However Dahlin is already off to a slow start to his career, and you don't start Power off as a rookie on his off-side either. So Zaitsev who could at least fill in on the RD til someone better comes along and like said you get 2 2nd's to put towards a trade to actually improve the team, and like I said with Buffalo's cap space you can fit him in and it's not a $7-8M cap dump like Patches was... It's not a crap trade if all Adams is doing is selling some of his cap space.

Dahlin is their #1 RD, Dahlin also had career highs in everything last year after getting moved back to the right side. Jokiharju is shaky but when hes on, hes well above Zaitsev, so they arent going to bury their 22 year old dman for a cap dump. and they just signed Lybushkin who had better stats than Zaitsev last year too, so Zaitsev would not be on the roster

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage