Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $72 901 666 $1 132 500 $2 207 500 $9 598 334 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 8
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
UFA - 3
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
6 375 000 $6 375 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Rangers de New York
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance507 500 $$508K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
6 sept. 2022 à 2 h 14
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,016
Eminently reasonable.
Just_A_Guess a aimé ceci.
6 sept. 2022 à 7 h 31
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,385
Pass by Montreal, most the Habs should pay is someone like Tuch, Struble, Mysak (although he would be tough to lose) or a 2nd
6 sept. 2022 à 7 h 31
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,231
I'd do this
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
6 sept. 2022 à 9 h 0
Jesus Christ Is King
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 721
Quoting: Campabee
Pass by Montreal, most the Habs should pay is someone like Tuch, Struble, Mysak (although he would be tough to lose) or a 2nd

Mysak + Kidney = Same level

Mysak was top 15 in OHL Faceoff Wins
Kidney was top 15 in QMJHL Faceoff Wins

Mysak went to Memorial Cup Final scoring the GWG to send his team there
Kidney team was eliminated in a Sweep as a 1st round upset in a Sweep

Mysak was 1/3 forwards chosen for IIHF U-20 All Star Team
Kidney won a Gold playing a Pezetta like 13th froward role

Both are on the same level but if we had to choose one with more value its gotta be Mysak.
Especially with him and fellow Czechia(dual citizen) Arber Xhekaj having great special teams chemistry with him.
If anything Kidney's style of play as scouts point out on Elite Prospects is best suited for a Winger as he relies on Speed to be effective.(Center is about playmaking/control )
6 sept. 2022 à 9 h 36
Quoting: Billy316
Mysak + Kidney = Same level

Mysak was top 15 in OHL Faceoff Wins
Kidney was top 15 in QMJHL Faceoff Wins

Mysak went to Memorial Cup Final scoring the GWG to send his team there
Kidney team was eliminated in a Sweep as a 1st round upset in a Sweep

Mysak was 1/3 forwards chosen for IIHF U-20 All Star Team
Kidney won a Gold playing a Pezetta like 13th froward role

Both are on the same level but if we had to choose one with more value its gotta be Mysak.
Especially with him and fellow Czechia(dual citizen) Arber Xhekaj having great special teams chemistry with him.
If anything Kidney's style of play as scouts point out on Elite Prospects is best suited for a Winger as he relies on Speed to be effective.(Center is about playmaking/control )

I disagree and think you are confusing Mysak for Kidney as Sébastien High literally says that about Mysak in his analysis as seen here

As of right now, Mysak’s ceiling seems to be that of a skilled forechecking third-line winger with 15-18 goal potential, in the mold of Artturi Lehkonen; if he indeed develops into this kind of player, which is no guarantee, the Habs will be very happy with their development of the second-round selection.

Here is Kidney's also by Sébastien High

April 2022 – Kidney has produced very well in his D+1 season in the QMJHL on an excellent Acadie Bathurst team, building upon his hot streak in last year’s playoffs. Kidney is a talented playmaker with good hands and skill. He has scored his fair share of highlight-reel goals this season, but concerns about his projectability remain. While Kidney has the skill to exploit QMJHL-level defence, he relies upon the extra time and space he will not have at the pro level. He is also pushed to the perimeter in the offensive zone on almost every possession. Struggling to attack the middle against the weak defences of the QMJHL demonstrates Kidney’s biggest hurdle in transitioning his offensive skill and production to the next level. However, if he is able to adapt his game and learn to attack the middle with his hands and his playmaking abilities, he has the upside to turn into a creative second liner.

So High sees Mysak as the new Lehkonen and Kidney as more of a Drouin type of player. Neither are critical to the team but Kidney gets the edge IMO as the player with the higher ceiling
6 sept. 2022 à 11 h 6
Jesus Christ Is King
I disagree and think you are confusing Mysak for Kidney as Sébastien High literally says that about Mysak in his analysis as seen here

As of right now, Mysak’s ceiling seems to be that of a skilled forechecking third-line winger with 15-18 goal potential, in the mold of Artturi Lehkonen; if he indeed develops into this kind of player, which is no guarantee, the Habs will be very happy with their development of the second-round selection.

Here is Kidney's also by Sébastien High

April 2022 – Kidney has produced very well in his D+1 season in the QMJHL on an excellent Acadie Bathurst team, building upon his hot streak in last year’s playoffs. Kidney is a talented playmaker with good hands and skill. He has scored his fair share of highlight-reel goals this season, but concerns about his projectability remain. While Kidney has the skill to exploit QMJHL-level defence, he relies upon the extra time and space he will not have at the pro level. He is also pushed to the perimeter in the offensive zone on almost every possession. Struggling to attack the middle against the weak defences of the QMJHL demonstrates Kidney’s biggest hurdle in transitioning his offensive skill and production to the next level. However, if he is able to adapt his game and learn to attack the middle with his hands and his playmaking abilities, he has the upside to turn into a creative second liner.

So High sees Mysak as the new Lehkonen and Kidney as more of a Drouin type of player. Neither are critical to the team but Kidney gets the edge IMO as the player with the higher ceiling

You're a Manipulative Person to go back to a 2018 Dobber post but ignore the dozen post since talking about his value as a Center.
You literally had to scroll threw all those posts just to find one that fit your theory hoping i wouldnt source check you

The mistake you made was the source you named
He was literally in grade 10 at the time he wrote the post look it up

You went "ill ignore every professional scout on Dobber and pick this high school kid "
Or worse you dont check sources before you blindly believe someone
In any case i talk to real life scouts in person at games so i dont get caught with my pants down quoting a 16 year old non Pro Scout article from when he first started writting lol
6 sept. 2022 à 11 h 11
You're a Manipulative Person to go back to a 2018 Dobber post but ignore the dozen post since talking about his value as a Center.
You literally had to scroll threw all those posts just to find one that fit your theory hoping i wouldnt source check you

You went "ill ignore every professional scout on Dobber and pick this high school kid "
In any case i talk to real life scouts in person at games so i dont get caught with my pants down quoting a 16 year old non Pro Scout article from when he first started writting lol

What are you talking about it is literally says APRIL 2022 on Kidney and May on Mysak.
6 sept. 2022 à 11 h 13
Jesus Christ Is King
What are you talking about it is literally says APRIL 2022 on Kidney and May on Mysak.

nope you read the article pin not the Dobber article itself
click the article look top left at the date sir
6 sept. 2022 à 11 h 17
Jesus Christ Is King

Back to him being a kid in high school
Thats who you trust over actual pro scouts ?
6 sept. 2022 à 11 h 18
Jesus Christ Is King

I mean thats a bit like you coming to me for advice on players projected Futures
Atleast i attend games though and talk to players .

Just saying the source is weak when he's younger then the junior prospect your rating lol
6 sept. 2022 à 11 h 19

Before you go around accusing people of being manipulative do yourself a favor and ask where the info is coming from instead of being a jerk about it. Here are the links to the info I am using the Mysak link is literally from May and the Kidney article from April.

https://dobberprospects.com/player/jan-mysak/

https://dobberprospects.com/player/riley-kidney/

Next time, don't be such a jerk with your response or you will get reported 100% guaranteed MMW!
Billy316 a aimé ceci.
6 sept. 2022 à 11 h 26
Jesus Christ Is King
Before you go around accusing people of being manipulative do yourself a favor and ask where the info is coming from instead of being a jerk about it. Here are the links to the info I am using the Mysak link is literally from May and the Kidney article from April.

https://dobberprospects.com/player/jan-mysak/

https://dobberprospects.com/player/riley-kidney/

Next time, don't be such a jerk with your response or you will get reported 100% guaranteed MMW!

I can be as blunt as i want when you quote teenagers younger then the prospect as legitimate while ignoring people who are paid to professionally do it for a living.
I feel like you will just believe anything if its worded nicely enough and presented at the top of a google search

Just saying Dobber had 1 guy of all the post on Mysak's official page in which you guy didnt make the top 10 comments cut.
Why? Cause the dude was given a promotion in the spring of 2022 from Fantasy league writer to actually handling MTL scouting at a Pro Level.

You're still asking me to believe a guy who's only qualification for getting his job is he boiled a team game down to an individual sport for Profit via Betting .
Me being a dick doesnt change facts nor does it mean you'll grasp them any more or less as you're the type of personality who hates working for information and attach to easy answers.

Its why i'm moving on
You're willing to die on that cross based on what a kid said from the 0 games he attended and 5 games he watched lol
You cant fix that
6 sept. 2022 à 11 h 40
I can be as blunt as i want when you quote teenagers younger then the prospect as legitimate while ignoring people who are paid to professionally do it for a living.
I feel like you will just believe anything if its worded nicely enough and presented at the top of a google search

Just saying Dobber had 1 guy of all the post on Mysak's official page in which you guy didnt make the top 10 comments cut.
Why? Cause the dude was given a promotion in the spring of 2022 from Fantasy league writer to actually handling MTL scouting at a Pro Level.

You're still asking me to believe a guy who's only qualification for getting his job is he boiled a team game down to an individual sport for Profit via Betting .
Me being a dick doesnt change facts nor does it mean you'll grasp them any more or less as you're the type of personality who hates working for information and attach to easy answers.

Its why i'm moving on
You're willing to die on that cross based on what a kid said from the 0 games he attended and 5 games he watched lol
You cant fix that

1. I never said you were wrong about High, I only stated where I got the information and provided the link unlike you who just chose to be a dick about the whole thing.

2. If you have more relevant information by all means share it, isn't that what this website is all about? Or is about being a place where you can be a dick to everyone you don't agree with? I would rather have a civil conversation where we can share information and one or both of us come out with a better understanding of things than to have one where one person has nothing better to do than be a dick!

3. You keep claiming that the article was written by High in 2018 yet the link to Mysak's page literally shows that is not the case. I have submitted the link to the page previously and now am showing the article date and writer below so that you can see this is not High's article and that the writer just quoted High. Infact the writer of the page is a European amateur scout for the Hurricanes as seen below via the twitter link and is clearly older and more experienced than High (whom he obviously agreed with as he quoted him)

Jan Mysak
By Jokke Nevalainen|July 22nd, 2022|0 Comments

https://twitter.com/jokkenevalainen?lang=en

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage