SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

What would you pay for Nylander

5 sept. 2022 à 22 h 31
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 915
I’m Curious What would you think teams would pay for 30+ G & 80+ PTS William Nylander
5 sept. 2022 à 22 h 32
FanOfAllTeams
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 296
Where are you trading him to?
5 sept. 2022 à 22 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 915
Quoting: FanOfAllTeams
Where are you trading him to?

I’m curious to who’d be interested
5 sept. 2022 à 22 h 38
FanOfAllTeams
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 296
Quoting: T0R
I’m curious to who’d be interested

Dallas, Ottawa maybe?
5 sept. 2022 à 23 h 1
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 960
Two Spiderman iced cream pops
5 sept. 2022 à 23 h 38
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,038
I think that despite his indisputable All-Star quality (and I don't buy the "soft" rap), his two-year term is somewhat off-putting for most teams. So I think that only a contender whose window is open right now would be interested. And there aren't too many of those who (1) need a #1RW, and (2) have the assets to trade back to Toronto. If the reported ask for three seasons of Jakob Chychrun is correct (a reasonable roster player, a good prospect, a first-round draft pick and a little extra), then two years of William Nylander should return the same, given that a first-class forward generally has more impact on a game than a first-class defenseman.
7 sept. 2022 à 17 h 12
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,882
Quoting: OldNYIfan
I think that despite his indisputable All-Star quality (and I don't buy the "soft" rap), his two-year term is somewhat off-putting for most teams. So I think that only a contender whose window is open right now would be interested. And there aren't too many of those who (1) need a #1RW, and (2) have the assets to trade back to Toronto. If the reported ask for three seasons of Jakob Chychrun is correct (a reasonable roster player, a good prospect, a first-round draft pick and a little extra), then two years of William Nylander should return the same, given that a first-class forward generally has more impact on a game than a first-class defenseman.

Could see what happened with Tkachuck happen where if the Leafs can make him agree to sign a long term extension at the other teams asking rate that team gets what they want and Leafs could get more than expected. As if you can avoid the negotiation period for a GM thats just as good heck better than getting the 8th year out of a guy

As in general I got a feeling the way Tkachuck was traded could be the future for pending RFA's who have little desire to stay or guys on expiring deals who dont plan to sign extensions with their current teams
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage