SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

2022-23 CapFriendly ESPN Fantasy League

7 nov. 2022 à 9 h 21
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,982
@CoopsTroops

Sorry dude, heat of the moment got to be me. If you can throw my guys back on the roster but I am out of the league. to keep it fair.

But whatever you decide to do with Dom’s roster (draft) add my players to that also.
7 nov. 2022 à 9 h 32
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,173
Quoting: MatthewsFan
CoopsTroops

Sorry dude, heat of the moment got to be me. If you can throw my guys back on the roster but I am out of the league. to keep it fair.

But whatever you decide to do with Dom’s roster (draft) add my players to that also.

That’s too bad that this makes you want to leave. For the record I think that trade is way more fair than the one I did earlier with Alfie. Not sure why that was the one to get vetoed but it is what it is. Unfortunate that this made you pull out. I would have kept with it but that’s just me.
7 nov. 2022 à 10 h 19
More Finns More Wins
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 624
Do ESPN leagues allow a dispersal draft/kicking teams in these scenarios? If not we may just have to go on here and do some kind of unofficial waiver draft so that the first teams in the waiver order don't get their pick of 3 full rosters.

If we can't work out a time for that, then I think the best way to do it is to go player by player and give random teams first dibs.
7 nov. 2022 à 16 h 44
Go leafs go
So now we have a manager for Doms old team? Are we going to try to find a manager for Matthewsfans team?
7 nov. 2022 à 17 h 8
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
Quoting: Saskleaf
So now we have a manager for Doms old team? Are we going to try to find a manager for Matthewsfans team?

@CoopsTroops I’ve got a guy who can take over the other team if you wanna go that route. Do you need his email for that? I can DM you it on the espn app
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2022 à 17 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,914
Quoting: Alfie11
CoopsTroops I’ve got a guy who can take over the other team if you wanna go that route. Do you need his email for that? I can DM you it on the espn app

Yeah send it my way
8 nov. 2022 à 9 h 46
Go leafs go
Quoting: CoopsTroops
Yeah send it my way

What are we going to do with Matthewsfans team? Remember how he dropped all his players?
8 nov. 2022 à 12 h 30
What are we going to do with Matthewsfans team? Remember how he dropped all his players?

CoopsTroops should be able to just add everybody back onto the roster because he’s the commish. I’ve also sent him the email of a guy who can take it over. So we should be good
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
8 nov. 2022 à 23 h 31
@CoopsTroops can you add all those players back to the team and transfer ownership tonight? Just to avoid confusion tomorrow in case somebody tried to waiver claim a guy
9 nov. 2022 à 8 h 37
Go leafs go
@CoopsTroops Samsonov was on Matthewsfans team. I picked him off waivers when Matthewsfan waived his guys. You got all the other guys I tried to pick up but not Samsonov. Do you want to put him back on that team please? Don’t quite feel right keeping him lol.
9 nov. 2022 à 12 h 36
Ovchinnikov 137
This is a pretty useful tool for anybody else going forward Fantasy Trades

Posting this for no reason at all

<a href=Alfie.png">

<a href=Matthews.png">
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
9 nov. 2022 à 14 h 4
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,555

Alfie.png">

Matthews.png">

🧂
If you’re out then you’re out no need to keep rubbing it in everyone’s faces
MatthewsFan a aimé ceci.
9 nov. 2022 à 14 h 8
Ovchinnikov 137
Quoting: zk97
🧂
If you’re out then you’re out no need to keep rubbing it in everyone’s faces

Just trying to give context
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
9 nov. 2022 à 14 h 9
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,166
Why is there fighting and people leaving
9 nov. 2022 à 16 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Sorry all, I went straight from work to the Lightning game last night. I will address everything sometime later tonight.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
9 nov. 2022 à 16 h 32
Go leafs go
Sorry all, I went straight from work to the Lightning game last night. I will address everything sometime later tonight.

All good, there is no rush.

One thing I am confused about is how only one of my claims on Matthewsfans players went through but not the others. Not sure if you know why that was the case.
9 nov. 2022 à 19 h 34
All good, there is no rush.

One thing I am confused about is how only one of my claims on Matthewsfans players went through but not the others. Not sure if you know why that was the case.

Probably because someone ahead of you in the waiver order claimed him.

Alfie.png">

Matthews.png">

You’re really gonna pretend Larkin is 25%+ better than Seider lol? Trade analyzers always suck. If this is an ESPN tool, it’s even worse than the Yahoo tool, which regularly pumps out excellent recommendations like dropping Jack Hughes for Mikael Granlund. At best they ignore league cats/context. At worst, following their advice loses you the league every year. Give it a rest, if you really had a problem with my trade, you should’ve spoken up when you had the opportunity, and it’s really childish to get upset when multiple other people voted to veto the trade. Vetoes happen sometimes. You renegotiate and move on. You don’t rage quit, ruin the league for everyone else, and make more work for the commissioner.
9 nov. 2022 à 20 h 23
Go leafs go
Probably because someone ahead of you in the waiver order claimed him.

You’re really gonna pretend Larkin is 25%+ better than Seider lol? Trade analyzers always suck. If this is an ESPN tool, it’s even worse than the Yahoo tool, which regularly pumps out excellent recommendations like dropping Jack Hughes for Mikael Granlund. At best they ignore league cats/context. At worst, following their advice loses you the league every year. Give it a rest, if you really had a problem with my trade, you should’ve spoken up when you had the opportunity, and it’s really childish to get upset when multiple other people voted to veto the trade. Vetoes happen sometimes. You renegotiate and move on. You don’t rage quit, ruin the league for everyone else, and make more work for the commissioner.

No, I put in claim for at least Marner and he’s still on the waiver wire.
9 nov. 2022 à 20 h 38
No, I put in claim for at least Marner and he’s still on the waiver wire.

Marner was claimed and then dropped again when the guy realized he was dropped by MF, so shouldn’t have been dropped. I think Samsonov, Vanecek, McAvoy, Q. Hughes, and Panarin are the guys on other teams that shouldn’t be
9 nov. 2022 à 20 h 45
Go leafs go
Marner was claimed and then dropped again when the guy realized he was dropped by MF, so shouldn’t have been dropped. I think Samsonov, Vanecek, McAvoy, Q. Hughes, and Panarin are the guys on other teams that shouldn’t be

Oh ok, that makes sense. Coopstroops should be able to fix it though.
9 nov. 2022 à 21 h 38
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,555

i have vanecek atm but thats all i know
10 nov. 2022 à 0 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Just to make sure I understand everything:

a) Is Zare Summer who you wanted to join the league @alfie11 ?

b) MatthewsFan is out of the league and I need to place all of his players back on his roster and reverse all related moves affected by MatthewsFan's players being dropped?
Saskleaf et zk97 a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 9 h 9
Just to make sure I understand everything:

a) Is Zare Summer who you wanted to join the league alfie11 ?

b) MatthewsFan is out of the league and I need to place all of his players back on his roster and reverse all related moves affected by MatthewsFan's players being dropped?

No that’s @ARMCHAIRGMOFTHEYEAR and they took over dom’s team, I sent you the email of the guy to take over MF’s team

Yeah you need to move all players back to the roster that MF dropped, up to you if you reverse the moves completely or just make the people use another add because it was silly to grab guys in the first place (most people seem to have dropped MF’s guys again anyway).
CoopsTroops a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 12 h 54
Ovchinnikov 137
@CoopsTroops

The team should be comprised of:
Marner, Panarin (on another team), Gaudreau, Reinhart, Barzal, Kubalik, Stephenson, Verhaeghe, Marchment, Jarvis, Chytil, Rielly, Hughes (on another team), Bouchard, McAvoy, Miller, Samsonov, Knight, Vanecek (on another team)

Sorry again dude
CoopsTroops a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2022 à 13 h 21
Go leafs go
CoopsTroops

The team should be comprised of:
Marner, Panarin (on another team), Gaudreau, Reinhart, Barzal, Kubalik, Stephenson, Verhaeghe, Marchment, Jarvis, Chytil, Rielly, Hughes (on another team), Bouchard, McAvoy, Miller, Samsonov, Knight, Vanecek (on another team)

Sorry again dude

Could have sworn you had Skinner, I remember he was there when I was trading with you.

PS. Stuart, to be clear.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage