SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

2022-23 CapFriendly ESPN Fantasy League

3 nov. 2022 à 17 h 46
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,166
Quoting: Saskleaf
capsfan2121 you still locked out of your account?

no. why
3 nov. 2022 à 18 h 35
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,173
Quoting: capsfan2121
no. why

Just wondering if you were gonna accept my trade.
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
4 nov. 2022 à 17 h 19
More Finns More Wins
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 624
I forgot that there was an early game today and didn't set my lineup in time... missed out on over 10 points from MacKinnon, Laine and Girard.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2022 à 14 h 46
Go leafs go
@TheFastAndTheFlueyous

I sent you a trade. Debrincat and Thompson for Saros and Hill.
5 nov. 2022 à 14 h 47
GO KNIGHTS GO
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,266
TheFastAndTheFlueyous

I sent you a trade. Debrincat and Thompson for Saros and Hill.

I like both of my guys sorry
5 nov. 2022 à 16 h 5
Go leafs go
Quoting: TheFastAndTheFleuryous
I like both of my guys sorry

I just figured you’d like my guys too but no worries if not.
6 nov. 2022 à 3 h 18
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
When are we getting this dom situation sorted out and the players reassigned?

Also there's no shot that trade isn't a veto right? MatthewsFan is getting the better players on paper (by an astronomical margin) and also the players doing better right now lol. Like if you took out the two Rangers D it would be justifiable imo (one side gets the better projected but worse current forward and the worse projected but better current goalie, other side gets the opposite), but Fox is a top 3 D and Miller is waiver bait so that's basically getting Fox thrown in for free.
6 nov. 2022 à 10 h 6
Go leafs go
Quoting: Alfie11

Also there's no shot that trade isn't a veto right? MatthewsFan is getting the better players on paper (by an astronomical margin) and also the players doing better right now lol. Like if you took out the two Rangers D it would be justifiable imo (one side gets the better projected but worse current forward and the worse projected but better current goalie, other side gets the opposite), but Fox is a top 3 D and Miller is waiver bait so that's basically getting Fox thrown in for free.

You can veto it if you want. I have sucked at making trades this year lol. You absolutely fleeeeeeced me before with that Makar for Saros trade. The reason I did it is because Saros is currently absolutely useless. Like I was strongly considering dropping him, he was a liability. Obviously he’s going to bounce back, but I was thinking I’d rather have a goalie who is producing right now then wait for Saros to possibly bounce back. And Vilardi is going to come down to earth any day now so I wanted to sell high. But you can veto it if you want and I won’t be mad.
6 nov. 2022 à 18 h 53
You can veto it if you want. I have sucked at making trades this year lol. You absolutely fleeeeeeced me before with that Makar for Saros trade. The reason I did it is because Saros is currently absolutely useless. Like I was strongly considering dropping him, he was a liability. Obviously he’s going to bounce back, but I was thinking I’d rather have a goalie who is producing right now then wait for Saros to possibly bounce back. And Vilardi is going to come down to earth any day now so I wanted to sell high. But you can veto it if you want and I won’t be mad.

Yeah it makes sense to sell high on Vilardi to buy low on Gaudreau, just like it makes sense for MatthewsFan to sell high on Vanecek to buy low on Saros. That part is fine, although I’d probably still rather be getting Saros+Vilardi personally, it’s not a bad trade. Adding Fox for free shifts the balance of the league too much imo, can’t just be giving up superstars for nothing, especially when they’re not even underperforming lol, which is why I think it’s a veto. Taking the Rangers D out makes it fine if you want to shake things up though.

Also @CoopsTroops have you made a decision on what to do with Dom’s team yet?
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
6 nov. 2022 à 19 h 10
Go leafs go
Yeah it makes sense to sell high on Vilardi to buy low on Gaudreau, just like it makes sense for MatthewsFan to sell high on Vanecek to buy low on Saros. That part is fine, although I’d probably still rather be getting Saros+Vilardi personally, it’s not a bad trade. Adding Fox for free shifts the balance of the league too much imo, can’t just be giving up superstars for nothing, especially when they’re not even underperforming lol, which is why I think it’s a veto. Taking the Rangers D out makes it fine if you want to shake things up though.

Also CoopsTroops have you made a decision on what to do with Dom’s team yet?

I personally would like to get a new manager for that team.
6 nov. 2022 à 20 h 49
More Finns More Wins
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 624
@TheFastAndTheFleuryous

Good game. Thought Freddie lost it for me a couple of times there.

Speaking of which, @SaskLeaf if your current trade gets vetoed, wanna just trade Saros straight up for Freddie in an underperforming goalie swap?
6 nov. 2022 à 21 h 6
Go leafs go
Quoting: Hurricanes_WPG
TheFastAndTheFleuryous

Speaking of which, SaskLeaf if your current trade gets vetoed, wanna just trade Saros straight up for Freddie in an underperforming goalie swap?

Ya if it gets vetoed sure.
6 nov. 2022 à 21 h 35
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,559

what was the full trade
6 nov. 2022 à 21 h 38
Quoting: zk97
what was the full trade

Saskleaf gets: Gaudreau, Vanecek, K. Miller
MatthewsFan gets: Fox, Saros, Vilardi
6 nov. 2022 à 21 h 45
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,559
Saskleaf gets: Gaudreau, Vanecek, K. Miller
MatthewsFan gets: Fox, Saros, Vilardi

yikes then that is definitely a veto in my eyes
6 nov. 2022 à 22 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,914
Also CoopsTroops have you made a decision on what to do with Dom’s team yet?

It'll be a randomly ordered draft, unless anyone has a replacement owner in mind.
Alfie11 a aimé ceci.
6 nov. 2022 à 22 h 53
v5 Minnesota GM
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,683
I personally would like to get a new manager for that team.

No one, and I mean no one will take over that team 💀
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2022 à 0 h 24
Modifié 7 nov. 2022 à 0 h 29
Quoting: CoopsTroops
It'll be a randomly ordered draft, unless anyone has a replacement owner in mind.

Any date in mind? I guess it doesn’t really matter when we do it, doesn’t have to be all at the same time, just in order. Are we limiting to each team gets to add one guy, or snake style until nobody wants one of his players anymore?
7 nov. 2022 à 8 h 10
GO KNIGHTS GO
Quoting: Hurricanes_WPG
TheFastAndTheFleuryous

Speaking of which, SaskLeaf if your current trade gets vetoed, wanna just trade Saros straight up for Freddie in an underperforming goalie swap?

None of my guys played yesterday so that was all she wrote for me
Hurricanes_WPG a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2022 à 8 h 13
GO KNIGHTS GO
So what’s the deal here? All of Dom’s guys are just scattered in the add players menu.
7 nov. 2022 à 8 h 38
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,982

Lol you picked up Cale Makar for peanuts and nobody says or does anything.
TheFastAndTheFleuryous, Saskleaf, Hurricanes_WPG and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2022 à 8 h 52
Go leafs go
Quoting: TheFastAndTheFleuryous
So what’s the deal here? All of Dom’s guys are just scattered in the add players menu.

That isn’t Doms guys. That’s @MatthewsFan s guys.
7 nov. 2022 à 8 h 57
Quoting: MatthewsFan
Lol you picked up Cale Makar for peanuts and nobody says or does anything.

If you had a problem with it, you should've brought it up in the period for it to be vetoed. I'm obviously not gonna turn an offer like that down, so if you think there's something unfair you gotta bring it up, get the league to veto it if you have a valid point, and then I'd renegotiate. That's all I did here, and it happens all the time in fantasy, that's why the veto function exists, because sometimes there are guys with different experience levels in the same league. Dropping all your players because you didn't pull off getting a superstar for free is just pissy man, no need to ruin the league for everybody else.

@CoopsTroops can you throw all his players back on the roster?
7 nov. 2022 à 8 h 58
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,166
@Alfie dms about a trade please
7 nov. 2022 à 9 h 8
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,982
If you had a problem with it, you should've brought it up in the period for it to be vetoed. I'm obviously not gonna turn an offer like that down, so if you think there's something unfair you gotta bring it up, get the league to veto it if you have a valid point, and then I'd renegotiate. That's all I did here, and it happens all the time in fantasy, that's why the veto function exists, because sometimes there are guys with different experience levels in the same league. Dropping all your players because you didn't pull off getting a superstar for free is just pissy man, no need to ruin the league for everybody else.

CoopsTroops can you throw all his players back on the roster?

Yup didn’t have a problem with it cause this is supposed to be fun, ie making trades. How is mine the only one to get vetoed? And good god you make it sound terrible. I actually gave up a 100 point player for Fox, Miller for Vilardi is a wash and Vancek is about to be the #1 for NJD (one of the best teams in the League) for Saros who looks nothing like himself. Lol

You got Makar for nothing but that didn’t make me want to come on here to get it veto. Lol
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage