2022-23 CapFriendly ESPN Fantasy League

30 sept. 2022 à 0 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,914
Quoting: MatthewsFan
cool let me know

Are you still interested? I can open up another spot, but we'll have to do byes (not an issue for me) if we only have 11.
MatthewsFan a aimé ceci.
30 sept. 2022 à 0 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Quoting: DucharmetheDOMinator
Where will you announce it?

In reply to your question.

Thursday October 6 @ 8PM EST

This seems to be the best time given what everyone has previously said will work for them. We could probably go an hour in either direction if needed.

If this doesn't work, let me know and we'll see if we can make something better work.
Hurricanes_WPG et LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
30 sept. 2022 à 0 h 21
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,982
Quoting: CoopsTroops
Are you still interested? I can open up another spot, but we'll have to do byes (not an issue for me) if we only have 11.

In!
30 sept. 2022 à 0 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Quoting: MatthewsFan
In!

I opened up an additional 2 spots. Click on the link on the first post if you're interested.

If we don't get a 12th, we'll just slim down to 11 before the draft.

And sorry! I only just saw your initial post saying you were interested in joining.
MatthewsFan a aimé ceci.
30 sept. 2022 à 1 h 5
v5 Minnesota GM
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,683

Thursday October 6 8PM EST

This seems to be the best time given what everyone has previously said will work for them. We could probably go an hour in either direction if needed.

If this doesn't work, let me know and we'll see if we can make something better work.

Luckily I free for that Thursday
So any time from 12pm - 9pm is good for me
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
30 sept. 2022 à 7 h 36
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,560

I might be unavailable on that day but if everyone else is good with it I’m okay with an auto draft
capsfan2121 et CoopsTroops a aimé ceci.
30 sept. 2022 à 10 h 27
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,173

That seems reasonable to me and I’m sure that time will work.
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
30 sept. 2022 à 11 h 23
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,732
I opened up an additional 2 spots. Click on the link on the first post if you're interested.

If we don't get a 12th, we'll just slim down to 11 before the draft.

And sorry! I only just saw your initial post saying you were interested in joining.

If y'all still need a 12th, I can fill that slot.
Rangerfan86 a aimé ceci.
30 sept. 2022 à 18 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Quoting: NoVaSpartan
If y'all still need a 12th, I can fill that slot.

It's yours if you want it.
NoVaSpartan a aimé ceci.
30 sept. 2022 à 18 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Quoting: Zuki9797
I might be unavailable on that day but if everyone else is good with it I’m okay with an auto draft

We could move it to the Saturday, but I have Fast&Fleuryous down as unavailable on weekends.
zk97 a aimé ceci.
1 oct. 2022 à 7 h 14
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 42

This could work for me, if I will be able to stay awake.

But in the mail I got from ESPN, it says 8.00 AM. I’m working at that time, so in that case I will miss it. Has anyone ells recieved a mail, where it says AM instead of PM??

Is it possible to already now make a ”wishlist”, that auto-pick use to pick from? Or is that possible, only from when the draft order is set?

Still no thoughts about other league settings than H2H Points? I think it could be fun with H2H Each Category or Rotisserie🙂

Again, sorry for my bad english! But I hope you understand most of it🙂
zk97 et TheFastAndTheFleuryous a aimé ceci.
1 oct. 2022 à 9 h 17
GO KNIGHTS GO
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,266
We could move it to the Saturday, but I have Fast&Fleuryous down as unavailable on weekends.

I can do it this weekend. Next one might be a challenge for me.
1 oct. 2022 à 10 h 56
v5 CBJ GM
Quoting: Rangerfan86
This could work for me, if I will be able to stay awake.

But in the mail I got from ESPN, it says 8.00 AM. I’m working at that time, so in that case I will miss it. Has anyone ells recieved a mail, where it says AM instead of PM??

Is it possible to already now make a ”wishlist”, that auto-pick use to pick from? Or is that possible, only from when the draft order is set?

Still no thoughts about other league settings than H2H Points? I think it could be fun with H2H Each Category or Rotisserie🙂

Again, sorry for my bad english! But I hope you understand most of it🙂

same for me
1 oct. 2022 à 10 h 56
v5 CBJ GM

like i said im fine with being auto drafted if everyone else is fine with the time, so dont worry about me being unavailable unless theres more than just me available on that day (and time)
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
1 oct. 2022 à 21 h 2
v5 Minnesota GM
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,683

Unavailable too on that Saturday
3 oct. 2022 à 12 h 11
GO KNIGHTS GO
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,266
If the draft is in the morning on Thursday and not at night, I won't be able to do it.
zk97 a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2022 à 13 h 38
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,732
It's yours if you want it.

sounds good. I should be in once I eventually figure out what my espn password is tears of joy
Rangerfan86, zk97, TheFastAndTheFleuryous and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2022 à 22 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Quoting: Rangerfan86

The league will be set to H2H on a weekly basis and then a playoff at the end of the season.

I will double check the time I put in, but the draft will be 20:00 Eastern Standard Time (US).
---- Edit: The draft time has been fixed

You should be able to rank players for autodraft ordering, but I am not exactly sure.
---- Edit: If you are on your "My Team" page there should be a button to "Edit Draft Strategy"
3 oct. 2022 à 23 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Quoting: Zuki9797
same for me

Draft time should be corrected now
Hurricanes_WPG a aimé ceci.
4 oct. 2022 à 10 h 49
More Finns More Wins
Mentions "j'aime": 624
Draft time should be corrected now

Yep it is showing up as Thursday evening now
4 oct. 2022 à 16 h 8
Mentions "j'aime": 42
The league will be set to H2H on a weekly basis and then a playoff at the end of the season.

I will double check the time I put in, but the draft will be 20:00 Eastern Standard Time (US).
---- Edit: The draft time has been fixed

You should be able to rank players for autodraft ordering, but I am not exactly sure.
---- Edit: If you are on your "My Team" page there should be a button to "Edit Draft Strategy"

Ok..

Nice!

Thank you very much!!
5 oct. 2022 à 23 h 57
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
Are there any more open slots for this or have you maxed out? I can make a draft work whenever if that helps (work can always wait, fantasy hockey is more important). If you need an even number to expand (if you want to expand) I can probably get an irl buddy of mine to join too. If you're full that's fine though
6 oct. 2022 à 0 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Quoting: Alfie11
Are there any more open slots for this or have you maxed out? I can make a draft work whenever if that helps (work can always wait, fantasy hockey is more important). If you need an even number to expand (if you want to expand) I can probably get an irl buddy of mine to join too. If you're full that's fine though

We are currently sitting at 12.

I am fine going up to 13 with a bye, or adding two more to give us an even 14, but I'll see if anyone else wants to chime in first as talent will become a bit sparse with 14 (I could remove a player or two from the lineups).

Either way, draft will be 8:00PM EST Thursday October 6 (tonight or tomorrow night depending on where you are).
zk97 a aimé ceci.
6 oct. 2022 à 1 h 3
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
We are currently sitting at 12.

I am fine going up to 13 with a bye, or adding two more to give us an even 14, but I'll see if anyone else wants to chime in first as talent will become a bit sparse with 14 (I could remove a player or two from the lineups).

Either way, draft will be 8:00PM EST Thursday October 6 (tonight or tomorrow night depending on where you are).

I can join for sure, would we be able to bump the draft to 9PM EST though? My buddy has a training session that starts exactly when the draft would lol, but he's good to join if that can be bumped slightly later. Do you need emails or is there an invite link or something? Also, what are the details for this league? Like is it points or categories, what's the roster size/breakdown, how many pickups, same day or next day adds (or locked week?), which categories does it use, etc.
6 oct. 2022 à 8 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Quoting: Alfie11
I can join for sure, would we be able to bump the draft to 9PM EST though? My buddy has a training session that starts exactly when the draft would lol, but he's good to join if that can be bumped slightly later. Do you need emails or is there an invite link or something? Also, what are the details for this league? Like is it points or categories, what's the roster size/breakdown, how many pickups, same day or next day adds (or locked week?), which categories does it use, etc.

I'm not going to change the draft time on everyone with under 12 hours until the draft.

It's H2H on a weekly basis.
9F, 5D, 2G, and a few bench spots I think.
There's a link on the first post of this thread.
7 adds per matchup, and can add same-day until games start for the day.
Alfie11 et zk97 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage