Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $76 158 691 $0 $2 262 500 $6 341 309 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 166 667 $2 166 667 $
AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
850 000 $850 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 sept. 2022 à 9 h 51
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 915
Leafs say Deal
3 sept. 2022 à 9 h 57
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,308
Don't think the Jets want to trade Schmidt or that anyone wants his cap hit, can't see him going anywhere.
3 sept. 2022 à 10 h 3
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Don't think the Jets want to trade Schmidt or that anyone wants his cap hit, can't see him going anywhere.

The kulikov trade tells us that there won’t be a dman moved until a team runs into injuries and needs a veteran dman. So yeah you’re likely right, which means there will be some tough waiver choices at camp.

Time for Heinola and samberg to be AHL bound. Look out for a Heinola trade request.

I’m really on board with the kerfoot idea. Wasn’t before but jets need all the forward depth they can get.
MisstheWhalers et Mr_Canoehead a aimé ceci.
3 sept. 2022 à 10 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Jetsfan
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,585
Quoting: tsyls
The kulikov trade tells us that there won’t be a dman moved until a team runs into injuries and needs a veteran dman. So yeah you’re likely right, which means there will be some tough waiver choices at camp.

Time for Heinola and samberg to be AHL bound. Look out for a Heinola trade request.

I’m really on board with the kerfoot idea. Wasn’t before but jets need all the forward depth they can get.

I can see Kerfoot playing the Copp role and doing well. That's my reasoning with it
Mr_Canoehead et tsyls a aimé ceci.
3 sept. 2022 à 10 h 56
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,017
Yes to Schmidt
No to Kerfoot
3 sept. 2022 à 11 h 5
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,239
I can see the Jets waiting to see what happens with Milano and Rodrigues before making a deal for Kerfoot. If both WPG and TOR is trying to sign one of the two then WPG ends up helping them by taking Kerfoot off of their books. If TOR signs one of them anyway, then the price for Kerfoot drops as TOR would be even more axed to sell.
3 sept. 2022 à 11 h 16
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,239

That Kulikov trade provides a mark-to-market for cap space. A player with a $2.25 million cap hit though having a market value of $3.7 million (outperforming his contract) is given away. Its no wonder that none of the Jets legacy contracts (Cheveldayoff's term) have been moved this offseason.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
3 sept. 2022 à 11 h 56
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,308

In the next year or two who's looking for a 31 year old LHD making almost $6M, cant see Schmidt wearing anything but a Jets jersey till he maybe has a year left on his deal. Even if some team gets hit with an injury are they really looking at a guy with that much cap hit/term, just don't see it. Also I think Schmidt would prefer Winnipeg to some other areas due to being close to home.

Really hope they don't lose Gawanke or Kovacevic to waivers but with the way this team operates neither is getting a chance anyway. There's lots of praise for the Jets drafting but isn't it kind of an indictment that after a DECADE of drafting they only have 1st round drafted dmen making any kind of impact to the NHL lineup?? Morrissey and Stanley and that's it and really Stanley is only a 3rd pair guy, maybe other teams haven't done much better but it sure seems like we should have some more drafted&developed dmen in the lineup by now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Heinola hasn't already put in a trade request, could see a Samberg trade request at some point too.

What do you think of the Gagner signing? I don't mind it but he wasn't my first choice of the remaining UFA's. Honestly if they’re not retooling this season then getting Kerfoot for pretty much nothing isn't a bad idea, they really don't have any depth to make up for injuries, also I'd WAY rather get a guy at the beginning or early in the season then "see how it goes" and pick up some guy in a pretty much meaningless deadline trade.
One of my biggest frustrations with Chevy is his procrastinating with augmenting the lineup and waiting forever to do anything, I'd rather see tweaks to the roster sooner then later.

A guy who's really not liked at all on here but I'd sign is Victor Rask, he puts up okay point totals for the ice time he gets.
I'd also sign Galchenyuk, I know guys like that block a Gus and Harkins but I just don't know how much of a chance either of those guys really have with this organization, Bowness seems very Mauriceesque to me other than he uses his 4th line a bit more than PoMo does.

Should be an interesting season regardless of whether they're doing well or not, if things go south ya gotta think there will finally be some big changes.
Birtle34 a aimé ceci.
3 sept. 2022 à 12 h 14
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 69
Ottawa definitely won't take the near $6M cap hit for 3 years... Not with DeBrincat, Stutzle, and Pinto all needing new deals after this coming season. Not to mention Ottawa won't be adding anything until Zaitsev gets moved. The price to unload cap space is massively expensive. Hence why Zaitsev is still a Senator. Likely why Kerfoot is still a Leaf.

Will say this, the Jets have done an amazing job at the drafting/developing area. Lot of homegrown guys on the team. Lowry, Hellybuyck, Appleton, & Samberg are all contributers found in the draft outside of the 1st round... Defense take a bit longer to ripen.
tsyls et Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
3 sept. 2022 à 12 h 37
Bandwagon fairweathe
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,230
For Appletons contract, he’s got to be in the mix higher, I would like to see barron in the middle and Lowry 4th lining it. Wheeler/scheifele might as well ride and die together, they can have a bit of a rotating lw, but I’m hoping harkins is ready. Leaves ehlers/barron/perfetti or ehlers/perfetti/gagner or ehlers/Gus/perfetti. Then Lowry with whoever, I’m hoping for a trade and atleast a spot for heinola or samberg, but we will see. New skipper to the ship, so hopefully gets a boost, and a hungry lineup.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
3 sept. 2022 à 13 h 16
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
In the next year or two who's looking for a 31 year old LHD making almost $6M, cant see Schmidt wearing anything but a Jets jersey till he maybe has a year left on his deal. Even if some team gets hit with an injury are they really looking at a guy with that much cap hit/term, just don't see it. Also I think Schmidt would prefer Winnipeg to some other areas due to being close to home.

Really hope they don't lose Gawanke or Kovacevic to waivers but with the way this team operates neither is getting a chance anyway. There's lots of praise for the Jets drafting but isn't it kind of an indictment that after a DECADE of drafting they only have 1st round drafted dmen making any kind of impact to the NHL lineup?? Morrissey and Stanley and that's it and really Stanley is only a 3rd pair guy, maybe other teams haven't done much better but it sure seems like we should have some more drafted&developed dmen in the lineup by now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Heinola hasn't already put in a trade request, could see a Samberg trade request at some point too.

What do you think of the Gagner signing? I don't mind it but he wasn't my first choice of the remaining UFA's. Honestly if they’re not retooling this season then getting Kerfoot for pretty much nothing isn't a bad idea, they really don't have any depth to make up for injuries, also I'd WAY rather get a guy at the beginning or early in the season then "see how it goes" and pick up some guy in a pretty much meaningless deadline trade.
One of my biggest frustrations with Chevy is his procrastinating with augmenting the lineup and waiting forever to do anything, I'd rather see tweaks to the roster sooner then later.

A guy who's really not liked at all on here but I'd sign is Victor Rask, he puts up okay point totals for the ice time he gets.
I'd also sign Galchenyuk, I know guys like that block a Gus and Harkins but I just don't know how much of a chance either of those guys really have with this organization, Bowness seems very Mauriceesque to me other than he uses his 4th line a bit more than PoMo does.

Should be an interesting season regardless of whether they're doing well or not, if things go south ya gotta think there will finally be some big changes.

Yeah Schmidt is here to stay. I was talking about any D trades in general. Even Dillon or DeMelo won’t be moved unless teams run into injury and need a veteran D.

It’s quite unfortunate that they’ll likely lose Gawanke and Kova on waivers because they really love Stanley and their veterans. Jets draft really well but deploy their prospects awfully lol. Like how they’ve handled Heinola is atrocious and it’s mainly due to Maurice. Bowness is much more willing to give the young guys a chance.

Just waiting for Heinola and samberg to be sent down as that’s when the request will come.

I didn’t expect gagner and I think he can be a very effective player. He’s not the typical grinder depth signing they make. The guy has skill and is an experienced vet who is a great glue guy. I like the signing, but would’ve preferred Milano/ erod. Gagner actually wanted to come here so hey I’m happy about that. Chevy will ride this train till the wheels fall off this year. If things go south, like you said expect big changes finally. There’s absolutely no way a sane GM would allow himself to go into next season with a somewhat similar roster. So many pending UFAs and the Dubois situation. Rask is an intriguing pick, same with Galchenyuk. Maybe some PTOs with those guys.

Jets have a really make it or break it season coming. If they struggle they need to sell and get a better draft position. If they somehow luck into the top 5 this year it would be unbelievable.
Birtle34 et MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage