Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 367 500 $75 234 999 $1 132 500 $4 857 500 $6 132 501 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 8
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 375 000 $6 375 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 3
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Predators de Nashville
733 333 $733 333 $
G
UFA - 1
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DD
UFA
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance507 500 $$508K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 août 2022 à 18 h 9
retired
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,761
a fair dvorak trade. im shocked.
SydBarrett a aimé ceci.
26 août 2022 à 18 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,402
Quoting: DirtyDangle

i'm throwing the towel cuz you guys treat every human like junks!
26 août 2022 à 19 h 3
Jesus Christ Is King
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 721

His trade value is Established
He was on the market for years at that Established Value
That Established Value was paid.

His Production rate didnt change outside less goals more assists ,More blocked shots, and a Career high 56.7% faceoff win rate.

Thats why he has value
Not using his 30 game rough start where he was forced onto IR as an excuse
Explain why his value dropped despite the same average production rate in less games?
26 août 2022 à 19 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Quoting: Billy316

His Production rate didnt change outside less goals more assists ,More blocked shots, and a Career high 56.7% faceoff win rate.

Thats why he has value
Explain why his value dropped despite the same average production rate in less games?

they look at only 2 things : contract and point. they can barely fit a plater in a cycle nor understand what is a skill set or chemistry.
Billy316 a aimé ceci.
26 août 2022 à 19 h 42
Jesus Christ Is King
Quoting: habitantlecolon
they look at only 2 things : contract and point. they can barely fit a plater in a cycle nor understand what is a skill set or chemistry.

Agreed but even then nothings really changed there either "
The only Context that makes sense is if they Deny the Dvorak Trade Happened or That ARZ got what they did (outside a TDL no less.)

To me its a big like i dont like the Wind but i dont deny its existence
It feels like the Dangle's are doing just that basically lol
26 août 2022 à 19 h 59
retired

Thats why he has value

habs paid a premium because they got caught with their pants down after carolina's offersheet. on top of that dvorak's price was based on potential. people thought that he'd break out after he got out of arizona, he didn't. that's why he's worth less.
SydBarrett, Anus_McLeod et Xqb15a a aimé ceci.
26 août 2022 à 20 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
habs paid a premium because they got caught with their pants down after carolina's offersheet. on top of that dvorak's price was based on potential. people thought that he'd break out after he got out of arizona, he didn't. that's why he's worth less.

the worst team of the league do not offer proper way to prove such profiency .... Add that one of our worst coach eva in Ducharme ... Under MSL he was going on a breakout route, but yeah he is worth less .... I wonder if I had the chance to follow you on a daily basis or through video in your job to gauge your value how much I would use the term WORTH LESS ... Geez still whining insult to top world caliber player because they are not freaking crosby or mcjesus .... no wonder that there less and less people trying AGMing these days
26 août 2022 à 20 h 12
retired
Quoting: habitantlecolon
the worst team of the league do not offer proper way to prove such profiency .... Add that one of our worst coach eva in Ducharme ... Under MSL he was going on a breakout route, but yeah he is worth less .... I wonder if I had the chance to follow you on a daily basis or through video in your job to gauge your value how much I would use the term WORTH LESS ... Geez still whining insult to top world caliber player because they are not freaking crosby or mcjesus .... no wonder that there less and less people trying AGMing these days

ducharme took the habs to the finals.

avs wont pay mcjesus or crosby prices for dvorak.

worth less and worthless are two different things
SydBarrett a aimé ceci.
26 août 2022 à 20 h 14
Mentions "j'aime": 3,440

Thats why he has value

Values change. He was supposed to be better after getting out of the dessert and he really wasn't. Mtl hockey now has an article with sources saying the Habs would be lucky to get a 3rd. I think that's low, but I also think it's pretty clear that Montreal will take a loss if they trade him now.
Xqb15a et SydBarrett a aimé ceci.
26 août 2022 à 20 h 53
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,989

Thats why he has value

I mean the other posters kind of covered the premium paid, personally I was in shock that MTL gave up a first for him watching him for several years in AZ. He’s a solid player but he isn’t a top 6 guy on a cup contender his production is less than 0.1ppg more than Compher who COL uses as a Swiss Army knife, but he makes a $1M more than him. Again it’s not that he isn’t solid but he just isn’t a difference maker in any facet of the game, COL paid a pretty penny for Lehkonen (I thought they overpaid and was wrong) but Lehkonen is a beast defensively and on the forecheck and found instant chemistry in the Avs top 6 where they intend to play him this year, just don’t see any of those traits in Dvorak.
27 août 2022 à 6 h 40
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,545
Modifié 27 août 2022 à 10 h 6

Actually not and in no way would the Avs trade Annunen. Only real goalie prospect they have. His (Dvorak's) value seems to be considered about a 3rd round pick outside of CF.
27 août 2022 à 11 h 36
retired
Quoting: TJTwolf
Actually not and in no way would the Avs trade Annunen. Only real goalie prospect they have. His (Dvorak's) value seems to be considered about a 3rd round pick outside of CF.

im not attached to annunen id have no problem moving him for a win now piece
28 août 2022 à 18 h 4
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,545
im not attached to annunen id have no problem moving him for a win now piece

In isolation the Avs don't do this trade with basically nothing else in the pipeline. If they've made a move for another goalie prospect then sure they could move him. Even so it's too much for Dvorak.
28 août 2022 à 19 h 22
retired
Quoting: TJTwolf
In isolation the Avs don't do this trade with basically nothing else in the pipeline. If they've made a move for another goalie prospect then sure they could move him. Even so it's too much for Dvorak.

difference of opinion i guess. to me this is a no brainer.
28 août 2022 à 19 h 44
Jesus Christ Is King
Quoting: Anus_McLeod
Values change. He was supposed to be better after getting out of the dessert and he really wasn't. Mtl hockey now has an article with sources saying the Habs would be lucky to get a 3rd. I think that's low, but I also think it's pretty clear that Montreal will take a loss if they trade him now.

Every Player who endur's MTL Media has their value Drop
GM's look at their production and impact not the Media reports
Infact they usually tend to let the media know last having their own guys issue statements.

Reality is Dvorak went from a Last Place Team to a Last Place Team without losing any real production.
Infact he hit a career high 18 pts in 19 games for his hottest streak to date
28 août 2022 à 19 h 58
Jesus Christ Is King
Quoting: Xqb15a
I mean the other posters kind of covered the premium paid, personally I was in shock that MTL gave up a first for him watching him for several years in AZ. He’s a solid player but he isn’t a top 6 guy on a cup contender his production is less than 0.1ppg more than Compher who COL uses as a Swiss Army knife, but he makes a $1M more than him. Again it’s not that he isn’t solid but he just isn’t a difference maker in any facet of the game, COL paid a pretty penny for Lehkonen (I thought they overpaid and was wrong) but Lehkonen is a beast defensively and on the forecheck and found instant chemistry in the Avs top 6 where they intend to play him this year, just don’t see any of those traits in Dvorak.

But thats the difference between you guys and me.
I look at the history and the market making an educated prediction .
Its why i do well with my stock investments as im not tied to any particular option.
I make decisions based on what makes me money and while investing in WWE every Februrary to cash out
1 week before Wrestlemania seems like a small move i grab up 600-1000$ in profit every year minimum.

I notice trends like this based on reviewing the history and making an accurate assesment of value based on Context.
I also learned Not to stop doing this about 3 years ago that during a pandemic start the circumstances shot the cost of
Purchase but the Profit went up by 40-60%.to compensate

All history you can check pretty quickly to Verify really with 1 targeted search.
My Point is not a single person on here seems to grasp the Market or how it works.
You think this is about Value hahahahahaha but you dont understand the term.
Value like Love and Life is in the Eye of the Beholder especially in the Post Cap Era Market.
Dvorak has more value because of who he is as a Middle 6 Bulk Faceoffs Center who's a good 200ft player.
You guys see it as a downfall but teams see it as good depth at a price they can afford to make their business thrive.

Lehkonen didnt get overpaid as the term "overpaid" suggest you dont understand the Market and how Value Fluctuate's .
Its an Oxymoron or Contradictory terms as all players , thats 100% of all players have their value increase during the TDL .
Even in a year where its a Buyers Market (like once a decade or more) those players value's increase even if only slightly.

Lehkonen is Supply vs Demand 101 or basic Capitalism unfolding before your Eye's.
Trying to pin a set value that doesnt change to him was something you did to fill in all the holes you couldnt explain.
Doesnt make it reality.

If you dont understand the Market you shouldnt be involved in Stock Trading , Real Estate or anything else involving it without hiring an advisor to explain its to you.
28 août 2022 à 20 h 11
But thats the difference between you guys and me.
I look at the history and the market making an educated prediction .
Its why i do well with my stock investments as im not tied to any particular option.
I make decisions based on what makes me money and while investing in WWE every Februrary to cash out
1 week before Wrestlemania seems like a small move i grab up 600-1000$ in profit every year minimum.

I notice trends like this based on reviewing the history and making an accurate assesment of value based on Context.
I also learned Not to stop doing this about 3 years ago that during a pandemic start the circumstances shot the cost of
Purchase but the Profit went up by 40-60%.to compensate

All history you can check pretty quickly to Verify really with 1 targeted search.
My Point is not a single person on here seems to grasp the Market or how it works.
You think this is about Value hahahahahaha but you dont understand the term.
Value like Love and Life is in the Eye of the Beholder especially in the Post Cap Era Market.
Dvorak has more value because of who he is as a Middle 6 Bulk Faceoffs Center who's a good 200ft player.
You guys see it as a downfall but teams see it as good depth at a price they can afford to make their business thrive.

Lehkonen didnt get overpaid as the term "overpaid" suggest you dont understand the Market and how Value Fluctuate's .
Its an Oxymoron or Contradictory terms as all players , thats 100% of all players have their value increase during the TDL .
Even in a year where its a Buyers Market (like once a decade or more) those players value's increase even if only slightly.

Lehkonen is Supply vs Demand 101 or basic Capitalism unfolding before your Eye's.
Trying to pin a set value that doesnt change to him was something you did to fill in all the holes you couldnt explain.
Doesnt make it reality.

If you dont understand the Market you shouldnt be involved in Stock Trading , Real Estate or anything else involving it without hiring an advisor to explain its to you.

Pompous much? Dvorak isn’t a top 6 forward at least not on an elite team, he has throughout his career been given 2nd line minutes and produced good 3 line results. Let’s not pretend at 27 he is all the sudden going to produce something different.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
28 août 2022 à 20 h 35
Jesus Christ Is King
Pompous much? Dvorak isn’t a top 6 forward at least not on an elite team, he has throughout his career been given 2nd line minutes and produced good 3 line results. Let’s not pretend at 27 he is all the sudden going to produce something different.

Statement of fact, if you understood the definition of value i wouldnt have had to explain the "Magic" behind why the market works like it does.
Antoine Vermette had the same things said about him and won a Stanley Cup as 3rd line Center coming up clutch for CHI before re-signing with ARZ lol.
You dont hear CHI fans crying about the VERY steep price they paid because he "isnt a top 6 forward at least not on an elite team"

Again Reality versus how you perceive Reality
You say Produce differently for example when that's the point he never does
You expect the same out of him every year even if he's injured half of it
Its Defined as "Consistency"

All your Points only have Merrit if he's paid like a top 6 Center.
Otherwise you have to look at Value of his Cap versus his Play.
This isnt 1999 and we dont build teams without considering Cap 1st always.
Because you grab guys like Dvorak when needed you can afford to pay stars like
Kane and Toews among others a league leading salary for their positions.

Just saying this is all pretty standard stuff
If you think a basic understanding of it is "pompus " then that's probably you're issue.
Just Saying people hire Stock Brokers and Real Estate Agents for a reason
Complex Contractual Situations are not a wise place for you to go through a learning curve at your expense.

Its Newtons 3rd Law of Motion 101
"For Every Action There Is An Equal and Opposite Re-Action"
Its the principals Captialism is formed around and the foundation for North America really.
28 août 2022 à 20 h 39
Jesus Christ Is King

Also who's worse
The 3rd line Center put in a 2nd line Centers Spot who fails ?
Or the Coaches who were playing Checkers with Chess Pieces.
MSL had 3 days of Dvorak with top minutes then moved him to 3rd line putting Evans/Pitlick on 2nd line with Lehkonen.
Dvorak went on a 18 pts in 19 games streak and his special teams play went up as well.

You're basically shaking your fist at the sky because your Realitor told you that its not possible to list your Condo as a House lol
You want to squeeze more value out then is possible and now are mad at the house hahaha
28 août 2022 à 21 h 38
Also who's worse
The 3rd line Center put in a 2nd line Centers Spot who fails ?
Or the Coaches who were playing Checkers with Chess Pieces.
MSL had 3 days of Dvorak with top minutes then moved him to 3rd line putting Evans/Pitlick on 2nd line with Lehkonen.
Dvorak went on a 18 pts in 19 games streak and his special teams play went up as well.

You're basically shaking your fist at the sky because your Realitor told you that its not possible to list your Condo as a House lol
You want to squeeze more value out then is possible and now are mad at the house hahaha

Sweet go ahead and tell me how Dvorak finally started to produce when the season was over and there was no pressure to perform or how in that stretch of games MTL lost 9 in a row. Lol. And talk about reaching for an analogy, I mean you’re assuming I’m mad about Dvorak being what he is a 3rd line guy not worth what MTL paid but tell me more about my condo err house. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
28 août 2022 à 22 h 0
Jesus Christ Is King
Sweet go ahead and tell me how Dvorak finally started to produce when the season was over and there was no pressure to perform or how in that stretch of games MTL lost 9 in a row. Lol. And talk about reaching for an analogy, I mean you’re assuming I’m mad about Dvorak being what he is a 3rd line guy not worth what MTL paid but tell me more about my condo err house. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Again not Finally if every year he produces the same more or less
Especially when he did it in less games then usual and on IR

You for some reason think he's Austin Mathews of something rather then the 30 pts player he is
Thats not something i can change its just how you view things sadly. . .

That said i'm not going to keep repeating myself and spoon feeding you basic logic.
You're trying to use his inconsistency as your logic to why you think he's worth less
The irony is anyone who looks at his career numbers see's he's a 30 pts player producing 30 pts average
No one's yelling "he was suppose to have 50 pts" as that would be illogical

You were given the information and direction there's nothing more then can be done
You dont Know what you dont Know , ya know ? hahahaha
28 août 2022 à 22 h 4
Jesus Christ Is King

Value is Determined by Definition as "The Monitary Worth of Something : Market Price"
Thats out of the oldest and most prominent World Dictionary

You cant ignore the market and dictate value its an Oxymoron by Definition
28 août 2022 à 23 h 13
Value is Determined by Definition as "The Monitary Worth of Something : Market Price"
Thats out of the oldest and most prominent World Dictionary

You cant ignore the market and dictate value its an Oxymoron by Definition

Buyers remorse and market value are two different things my guy, your insistence that his market value is set is the same as you being mad your realtor won’t list your condo as house.
28 août 2022 à 23 h 17
Again not Finally if every year he produces the same more or less
Especially when he did it in less games then usual and on IR

You for some reason think he's Austin Mathews of something rather then the 30 pts player he is
Thats not something i can change its just how you view things sadly. . .

That said i'm not going to keep repeating myself and spoon feeding you basic logic.
You're trying to use his inconsistency as your logic to why you think he's worth less
The irony is anyone who looks at his career numbers see's he's a 30 pts player producing 30 pts average
No one's yelling "he was suppose to have 50 pts" as that would be illogical

You were given the information and direction there's nothing more then can be done
You dont Know what you dont Know , ya know ? hahahaha

Logic according to you the biased MTL fan trying to justify a bad move by the previous regime but go ahead telling yourself what you need to sleep at night.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage