Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $81 904 166 $1 132 500 $1 357 500 $595 834 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de MTL
Caufield, Cole
880 833 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de MTL
Suzuki, Nick
7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 8
Logo de MTL
Gallagher, Brendan
6 500 000 $
AD
NMC NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de MTL
Drouin, Jonathan
5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de MTL
Dvorak, Christian
4 450 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de MTL
Anderson, Josh
5 500 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de MTL
Hoffman, Mike
4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de MTL
Monahan, Sean
6 375 000 $
C, AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de MTL
Dadonov, Evgeni
5 000 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de MTL
Pitlick, Rem
1 100 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
Logo de MTL
Evans, Jake
1 700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
Logo de MTL
Dach, Kirby
2 500 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de MTL
Matheson, Michael
4 875 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de MTL
Savard, David
3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de MTL
Montembeault, Samuel
1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de MTL
Edmundson, Joel
3 500 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de MTL
Wideman, Chris
762 500 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de VAN
DiPietro, Michael
840 000 $
G
RFA - 1
Logo de MTL
Harris, Jordan
842 500 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Strålman, Anton
3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de MTL
Armia, Joel
3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de MTL
Byron, Paul
3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de MTL
Price, Carey
10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de MTL
Pezzetta, Michael
750 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de MTL
Schueneman, Corey
750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 août à 22 h 57
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 384
That goalie tandem screams tank
22 août à 23 h 0
Banni
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 88
Minnesota declines
22 août à 23 h 1
ForeignObjects316
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 342
We have Mysak
If you need clarification who he is check IIHF U20's All Star Team's History and compare the top 3 Forwards this year (Mctavish,Mysak,Kimmel) to years past
You'll see they're all NHLer's including last years top 3 forward Cozens , Zegras and Stutzle
Far as i've seen those who make the All Star team outside the goalies the NHL is almost guaranteed.(Goalies its about 1/3 odds )
22 août à 23 h 7
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,186
Wild decline. We'd rather see what Petrovsky becomes, instead.
ProudUncle a aimé ceci.
22 août à 23 h 8
ForeignObjects316
Quoting: RoyBoy

Primeau wouldnt sign as he's not open to going back to Laval after what MTL did last year.
They left him with half an AHL team after MTL overused a lot of their Starters making them ineligible for the AHL playoffs.
With AHL,ECHL, and Junior players including a game where Norlinder had to play 4th Center they had Primeau put him on his back an will them to an ECF game 7

For him at this point its NHL or sit out
With the Goalie jam in Laval hurting him the last 2 years with Mcniven /Poulin and before that Kinkaid in his way.
Now MTL added Vrbetic and re-signed Montembault for the job that shoulda been his behind Allen?
If i was him i'd be angry too

With Dobes likely turning Pro next year things are getting tighter
I think you'll see Allen moved because of it and Primeau/Monty playing Tandem
Give Primeau a chance and as long as a Starter option like Allen or Price are around he wont get going.
Primeau's all about Momentium and when he gets dialed in it might be weeks before a back up starts (simiilar to Price)
Let him sink or swim this year knowing 7/10 projected top 10 picks are Centers in 2023 so Win Win
22 août à 23 h 12
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,683
Modifié 22 août à 23 h 34
Vegas said they won’t trade for a goalie. So i highly doubt they would massively overpay for a very average one.
MisstheWhalers et Billy316 a aimé ceci.
23 août à 0 h 51
Démarrer sujet
PittsburghModelMyAss
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 962
Quoting: Gofnut999
Vegas said they won’t trade for a goalie. So i highly doubt they would massively overpay for a very average one.

Your idea of a massive overpay is puzzling. Considering Vegas' 1st rounder next year shld be in the 25-32 range and MTL's second rounder will most likely be in the 33-38 range, this is not even close to an overpay for a 50% retained Allen
23 août à 0 h 52
Démarrer sujet
PittsburghModelMyAss
Quoting: RoyBoy

Precisely
23 août à 0 h 53
Démarrer sujet
PittsburghModelMyAss
Quoting: Billy316
We have Mysak
If you need clarification who he is check IIHF U20's All Star Team's History and compare the top 3 Forwards this year (Mctavish,Mysak,Kimmel) to years past
You'll see they're all NHLer's including last years top 3 forward Cozens , Zegras and Stutzle
Far as i've seen those who make the All Star team outside the goalies the NHL is almost guaranteed.(Goalies its about 1/3 odds )

Mysak is projected at W at the next level. The jury is still out on Servac
23 août à 8 h 36
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,683
Modifié 23 août à 8 h 47
Quoting: BigBadBurke
Your idea of a massive overpay is puzzling. Considering Vegas' 1st rounder next year shld be in the 25-32 range and MTL's second rounder will most likely be in the 33-38 range, this is not even close to an overpay for a 50% retained Allen

Allen the last 5 years has put up average to below average numbers in 4 of them. Exceeding a .907 save percentage in 1 of them, the year he lost his job to a rookie.

Realistically he’s worth a 3rd and 4th. Retention does not increase his value that much considering his AAV is not big to begin with.
Billy316 a aimé ceci.
23 août à 11 h 54
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,217
Primeau wouldnt sign as he's not open to going back to Laval after what MTL did last year.
They left him with half an AHL team after MTL overused a lot of their Starters making them ineligible for the AHL playoffs.
With AHL,ECHL, and Junior players including a game where Norlinder had to play 4th Center they had Primeau put him on his back an will them to an ECF game 7

For him at this point its NHL or sit out
With the Goalie jam in Laval hurting him the last 2 years with Mcniven /Poulin and before that Kinkaid in his way.
Now MTL added Vrbetic and re-signed Montembault for the job that shoulda been his behind Allen?
If i was him i'd be angry too

With Dobes likely turning Pro next year things are getting tighter
I think you'll see Allen moved because of it and Primeau/Monty playing Tandem
Give Primeau a chance and as long as a Starter option like Allen or Price are around he wont get going.
Primeau's all about Momentium and when he gets dialed in it might be weeks before a back up starts (simiilar to Price)
Let him sink or swim this year knowing 7/10 projected top 10 picks are Centers in 2023 so Win Win

There's a lot of assumptions to go through here;
- What was Montreal suppose to do when everyone was injured/Covid? You have 50 contract slots and can't just go out and sign a bunch of dudes mid season cause you feel like it.
- Why would the job be his instead of Monty? He had a great playoff run in Laval but had a 4.62 GAA in Montreal ... How does this number warrant that the job is his? The defense won't be much better this year so if he gets the job he's once again sent to the wolves.
- Vrbetic is heading to Trois-Rivière after being signed to a two-way AHL contract, Poulin showed to be a very good goalie/mentor to help Laval/Primeau so we needed a replacement with the Lions.
- Montreal owns Dobes' rights until 2025 so there is no rush to bring him as soon as next year especially considering goalies have a slower dev curve.
23 août à 20 h 22
ForeignObjects316
Quoting: ColonelX
There's a lot of assumptions to go through here;
- What was Montreal suppose to do when everyone was injured/Covid? You have 50 contract slots and can't just go out and sign a bunch of dudes mid season cause you feel like it.
- Why would the job be his instead of Monty? He had a great playoff run in Laval but had a 4.62 GAA in Montreal ... How does this number warrant that the job is his? The defense won't be much better this year so if he gets the job he's once again sent to the wolves.
- Vrbetic is heading to Trois-Rivière after being signed to a two-way AHL contract, Poulin showed to be a very good goalie/mentor to help Laval/Primeau so we needed a replacement with the Lions.
- Montreal owns Dobes' rights until 2025 so there is no rush to bring him as soon as next year especially considering goalies have a slower dev curve.

-Covid lockdown rules have been modified its more like 5 days now if you test positive and 3 if you dont . Its only logical to assume the NHL will have similar standards . Your Failure was assuming if we have Covid restrictions that they will be identical to years past. They were only so strict so they could appease both nations for international travel related reasons and both countries backed off saying "at some point we need to learn to live with it"

-Jobs his because you dont leave him in the minors to develop as a starter to bring him up to play back up. Its kinda frustrating such a thing needs to be pointed out especially when Monty can make 50 saves in a night and still lose cause he only gets dialed in after 2-3 goals go in. I mean calling him a back up is generous and he had the chance to gain momentium that Primeau did not on his cold starts in the NHL. Primeau's biggest draw back is he starts out each year with a spotty record in laval but come November he's focused and after Christmas Break he's unstoppable.

The fact that he went to ECF game 7 with half an AHL team and the rest a mix of ECHL and Junior players says it all for me.
Even with Norlinder playing Center as stop gap until the Junior call ups cleared our team did extremely well holding it down for Primeau.
The key? If you looked at Primeau funny 5 guys collapsed around you and pushed you out of his crease .
He took care of the shots and his team took out the Trash Men looking for Garbage goals (where he admittably struggled at the NHL level)
Unlike Price he hadnt learned to pick a Pitbull yet as Price always had someone controlling traffic infront of him from Gorges to Murray ,Benn to Chiarot
Those Gentlemen didnt need to start fights to play the Rodeo Clown taking the attention of opposing teams off the goalie and onto them.(Fairbrother & Condotta played those roles for F/D groups.)

-Poulin scored a goal on himself to open camp last year and has been kinda a joke ever since. There's a reason he was sent to the ECHL and only got called up after Primeau got the call up where he remained in a 3 way split Mcniven/Primeau. Come Playoffs they gave Poulin game 1 for holding down the fort while Primeau was in MTL and he blew it leaving Primeau 14 straight starts . This isnt a kid either this is a 32 year old NHL and AHL Veteran who reminded us why he scored a goal on himself at camp blowing his final shot at a top Pro League (Pressure is too much for a guy like that)

-Vrbetic will start as Poulin is a joke we hired to eat crap and smile. While giving Vrbetic more minutes with the lions makes sense its based on the flawed Premise the Primeau wont start.
Primeau's sitting out right now refusing to sign for this very reason as he's not going back to Laval if he has anything to say about it

- MTL owning his rights has little to do with it Dobes. Like Primeau he went into the league a top 10 goalie with similar finishes outside Primeau didnt share ROY he was ROY. But like Primeau i think he'll win the Mike Richter award his 2nd year in NCAA then leave. They've got nothing more to offer him and for a Goalie Conditioning and an NHL like Road Schedule is what they need to take the next step forward if they plan on being NHL Starters. My Point is people like you were wrong about Primeau waiting 4 years and you're wrong about Dobes because both we on teams that would never compete for a NCAA title making them staying despite being ranked as a top NCAA Goalie completly pointless in every sense of the word

Its like leaving your invest in the bank after your fixed interest rate you locked in at ended with no further promise of payment.
It doesnt hurt to leave them there , sure but its certainly doesnt help it grow either . . .
23 août à 20 h 39
ForeignObjects316
Mysak is projected at W at the next level. The jury is still out on Servac

Source?
I got Dobber , Elite Hockey , MTL Canadiens official site for Sources on Mysak's Projection
You got Brendan Kelly im gonna assume (usually his fans trying to argue fact with no sources and no personal experience scouting them live to justify it)
23 août à 20 h 48
Démarrer sujet
PittsburghModelMyAss
Source?
I got Dobber , Elite Hockey , MTL Canadiens official site for Sources on Mysak's Projection
You got Brendan Kelly im gonna assume (usually his fans trying to argue fact with no sources and no personal experience scouting them live to justify it)

Just because you can list a bunch of hockey sites doesn't make you credible. And no I've got no clue who brendan kelly is. I'm going solely based off of the fact that Mysak isn't big, doesn't skate very fast, and is a straight line player who's most effective on the forecheck. Also doesn't hurt my comment that he didn't even play C for the dogs at the mem cup sooo...
23 août à 21 h 5
ForeignObjects316
Just because you can list a bunch of hockey sites doesn't make you credible. And no I've got no clue who brendan kelly is. I'm going solely based off of the fact that Mysak isn't big, doesn't skate very fast, and is a straight line player who's most effective on the forecheck. Also doesn't hurt my comment that he didn't even play C for the dogs at the mem cup sooo...

More Credible then you which is my point
I'm basing my opinion on Intelligent Source's that have been vet'd
You cant even be bothered to do something as widely accepted as the standard in Providing a Source when asked.

Instead you tried to say "well having source's doesnt mean anything"
Yes , Yes it does

Memorial Cup Link to prove thats a lie as well
This video show's #19 aka Mysak playing Center all night long
Lie your way around video proof , im curious to see what it takes for a "look at that , i guess i was wrong "

https://twitter.com/i/status/1541624457256747008
23 août à 21 h 9
ForeignObjects316

Because i'm sure you'l say "but thats only video evidence of him doing exactly what i said he did not "
From Laval's official Twitter is their starting line up

I got Sources because what i say can be proven as Fact
You literally just lied hoping i couldnt pull out sources in order to win an arguement
Issue is in lying you completely took away any Credibility you thought you had

FWSTlNSXwAEwRXu?format=jpg&name=large

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage