Respect Mike Grier
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,587
Tk The Goat
31 août 2022 à 3 h 12
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
This might surprise some people, but I'm gonna go with Garland. I think he has more offensive potential in him, while it's starting to look like Konecny's 19-20 campaign was a bit of a fluke
31 août 2022 à 8 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Respect Mike Grier
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,587
Quoting: Knuckl3s
This might surprise some people, but I'm gonna go with Garland. I think he has more offensive potential in him, while it's starting to look like Konecny's 19-20 campaign was a bit of a fluke

Personally my opinion on Konecny is he's a complimentary top 6 forward. He's a player that would be much better with a really good center. Depending on who he's around I could see him getting 70 points 30 goals. His biggest problem last year was the first half was really unlucky. He was snakebitten the puck couldn't find the net. Imo I think during the last half him and Farabee were our best players. On a contender probably a 2nd liner on the flyers he's played a lot of first line.

ATM they're pretty similar because Konencny has slightly declined and Garland has grown.
31 août 2022 à 15 h 20
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
Quoting: ARMCHAIRGMOFTHEYEAR
Personally my opinion on Konecny is he's a complimentary top 6 forward. He's a player that would be much better with a really good center. Depending on who he's around I could see him getting 70 points 30 goals. His biggest problem last year was the first half was really unlucky. He was snakebitten the puck couldn't find the net. Imo I think during the last half him and Farabee were our best players. On a contender probably a 2nd liner on the flyers he's played a lot of first line.

ATM they're pretty similar because Konencny has slightly declined and Garland has grown.

For me, I haven't seen anything over the last two years that makes me believe that Konecny can be a 70 point player. If he was snakebitten in the covid shortened year, he should have righted that ship last season but he didn't. I'm with you in that I do really like Farabee though. With Garland, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a 60-65 point season next year
10 sept. 2022 à 15 h 43
Pensforcup11
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 23
Garlund 100%

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage