SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Anyone Interested In Yahoo Fantasy Hockey

16 août 2022 à 19 h 27
Devils Guy
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 361
If anyone knows how to do yahoo fantasy hockey and is interested in joining, I've got a couple spots open. I'd prefer if you knew how to do yahoo fantasy and you're active. Don't want anyone that isn't going to check their roster. Anyways let me know, our fantasy draft is September 26th.
30 août 2022 à 5 h 44
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,318
Quoting: DevilsFanZack13
If anyone knows how to do yahoo fantasy hockey and is interested in joining, I've got a couple spots open. I'd prefer if you knew how to do yahoo fantasy and you're active. Don't want anyone that isn't going to check their roster. Anyways let me know, our fantasy draft is September 26th.

Joining a random league where ppl that know each other can just make trades and undermine your own team. No thanks. The only random leagues that make sense are the fantrax cash leagues
30 août 2022 à 17 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Devils Guy
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 361
Quoting: Koskinen_The_Great
Joining a random league where ppl that know each other can just make trades and undermine your own team. No thanks. The only random leagues that make sense are the fantrax cash leagues

Have a good day then.
31 août 2022 à 17 h 11
USSR POINTSHAVE
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: DevilsFanZack13

i would
Noravop a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 17 h 11
USSR POINTSHAVE
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: possibilitiesnyislanders
i would

email2008200@yahoo.com
2 nov. 2022 à 4 h 20
Banni
Rejoint: nov. 2022