Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $82 027 283 $212 500 $0 $472 717 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 août 2022 à 19 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 588
Quoting: kster34
If you’re splitting up drai and McD our first line is better. McD and Matt are so close and Marner >> than Kane or Hyman. If Drai is on second line, give you the edge (slightly). But our 3rd line was solid last year . Nudge should be on your second line (or JT / Willy styles is better than your second line) and Holloway is a rookie and McLeod barely even makes our team., maybe scratch / 4th line . Nah, I take the Leafs offense over yours - we beat you in every stat - gf, xgf, hdcf

Drai was only on McDavids line in the playoffs due to injury. The gap between Matthews and drai is closer then the gap between McDavid and Matthews. And after drains performance in the playoffs with a fairly serious injury it's hard to debate that Matthews is THAT much better then drai. McLeod is a solid fast two way forward who is developing really well for us, especially at our age. Nuge will run 3rd line center to give us much better depth, our top 9 is really solid with him as 3c. We also get a full season of woodcroft and Kane (who could pot 40 goals this year). Take out the bias fellas, it everything is about the Leafssmile
16 août 2022 à 19 h 19
I just said - check the stats. We have better offense (and defense) metrics and we played in the toughest division.

Was that comment quoted for you??? Nope. Move along
16 août 2022 à 19 h 35
Kster
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 359
Quoting: gary_gobbler
Drai was only on McDavids line in the playoffs due to injury. The gap between Matthews and drai is closer then the gap between McDavid and Matthews. And after drains performance in the playoffs with a fairly serious injury it's hard to debate that Matthews is THAT much better then drai. McLeod is a solid fast two way forward who is developing really well for us, especially at our age. Nuge will run 3rd line center to give us much better depth, our top 9 is really solid with him as 3c. We also get a full season of woodcroft and Kane (who could pot 40 goals this year). Take out the bias fellas, it everything is about the Leafssmile

No everything’s about the oilers, you make me laugh squinty smile . Matthews won the Hart and Marner was first team all star and led league in scoring second half but Drai had a great playoff (put up big numbers against puff ball teams but against Colorado he had 0 goals, 6 assists and dash 3) & Kane’s gonna put up 40 b/c of a coaching change tears of joy - more likely he flakes out. McLeod - who are you trying to kid grin ? I guess when you live in oil country you’re allowed to fantasize - not much else to do
16 août 2022 à 19 h 46
No everything’s about the oilers, you make me laugh squinty smile . Matthews won the Hart and Marner was first team all star and led league in scoring second half but Drai had a great playoff (put up big numbers against puff ball teams but against Colorado he had 0 goals, 6 assists and dash 3) & Kane’s gonna put up 40 b/c of a coaching change tears of joy - more likely he flakes out. McLeod - who are you trying to kid grin ? I guess when you live in oil country you’re allowed to fantasize - not much else to do

drat had 17 points in 5 games against flames?? kane was on pace for 41 goals in a full regular season? engvall-kampf-jankrok (79 points combined last year) compared to foegele-mcleod-puljujarvi combined for 83 points (lines from daily faceoff). Drai also put up more points in 16 playoff games then Matthews has in 39 (regular season bandit) and he was playing on a high ankle sprain.. Mcleod has VERY good defensive numbers especially for a 22 year old mid second round pick. im not sure where you're going with this but everything you say I prove wrong. Don't get me started on the multiple consecutive first round exits. And its funny how you only talk about marner and matthews in the regular season, do we dare get into their playoff performances?
16 août 2022 à 19 h 59
Kster
drat had 17 points in 5 games against flames?? kane was on pace for 41 goals in a full regular season? engvall-kampf-jankrok (79 points combined last year) compared to foegele-mcleod-puljujarvi combined for 83 points (lines from daily faceoff). Drai also put up more points in 16 playoff games then Matthews has in 39 (regular season bandit) and he was playing on a high ankle sprain.. Mcleod has VERY good defensive numbers especially for a 22 year old mid second round pick. im not sure where you're going with this but everything you say I prove wrong. Don't get me started on the multiple consecutive first round exits. And its funny how you only talk about marner and matthews in the regular season, do we dare get into their playoff performances?

You’re too much - you’ve won three rounds in the McDavid era (7 years) and you’re acting like your the 70’s canadiens tears of joy. You also play in the weakest division by far .
You’ve proven nothing wrong - you make me laugh though. leaf’s have better head to head record with oilers, scored more goals, let in fewer, we have better standard and advanced offensive metrics (while paying in a much harder division) but you have the better forwards. And you new coach woodland or Woodson (who was only given the job b/c you fired the last guy) is the new Scotty bowman tears of joy Ah thank you
16 août 2022 à 20 h 5
You’re too much - you’ve won three rounds in the McDavid era (7 years) and you’re acting like your the 70’s canadiens tears of joy. You also play in the weakest division by far .
You’ve proven nothing wrong - you make me laugh though. leaf’s have better head to head record with oilers, scored more goals, let in fewer, we have better standard and advanced offensive metrics (while paying in a much harder division) but you have the better forwards. And you new coach woodland or Woodson (who was only given the job b/c you fired the last guy) is the new Scotty bowman tears of joy Ah thank you

woodland? oh wow you know nothing about hockey, that's embarrassing.. are you still going on about regular season stats?

https://champsorchumps.us/team/nhl/toronto-maple-leafs take a look at this link, might wanna get at least 1 round under your belt before Matthews strolls his way out of the six. And in what way is woodcroft the new scotty bowman? last time I checked scotty had 9 rings as a head coach.. You're running out of ideas, so you keep saying "yOuR iN tHe WeAkEsT dIvIsIoN". hopefully matthews gets atleast one round win in AZ..
16 août 2022 à 20 h 12
Kster
woodland? oh wow you know nothing about hockey, that's embarrassing.. are you still going on about regular season stats?

https://champsorchumps.us/team/nhl/toronto-maple-leafs take a look at this link, might wanna get at least 1 round under your belt before Matthews strolls his way out of the six. And in what way is woodcroft the new scotty bowman? last time I checked scotty had 9 rings as a head coach.. You're running out of ideas, so you keep saying "yOuR iN tHe WeAkEsT dIvIsIoN". hopefully matthews gets atleast one round win in AZ..

I know nothing about your coach. You said you didn’t to pick a fight but all evidence to the contrary . Leafs have not got out of the first round (true, can’t argue) so I’ll take the abuse from teams that have won like bolts or avs. But not the oil - you’ve won 3 rounds in 7 years (with McDavid) and you just got swept (rather embarrassingly) once you got out of your division. so pump the brakes. Since we haven’t met in the playoffs I can only point to regular season where we OWN you, and as I’ve said numerous times we have superior offensive stats and by extension players
16 août 2022 à 20 h 18
I know nothing about your coach. You said you didn’t to pick a fight but all evidence to the contrary . Leafs have not got out of the first round (true, can’t argue) so I’ll take the abuse from teams that have won like bolts or avs. But not the oil - you’ve won 3 rounds in 7 years (with McDavid) and you just got swept (rather embarrassingly) once you got out of your division. so pump the brakes. Since we haven’t met in the playoffs I can only point to regular season where we OWN you, and as I’ve said numerous times we have superior offensive stats and by extension players

Regular season again💀 I'll talk smack to anyone I could care less lmao, Aur franchise player is known for his regular season play and that's it. Move along.
16 août 2022 à 20 h 21
Kster
Regular season again💀 I'll talk smack to anyone I could care less lmao, Aur franchise player is known for his regular season play and that's it. Move along.

Gobbler - you rule tears of joy
16 août 2022 à 20 h 23
Gobbler - you rule tears of joy

yep, it's a joke. Has nothing to do with hockey, stop quoting me.
16 août 2022 à 20 h 38
Owly
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 932
anything to back that up? At all? Your just baiting people. Holloway/ McLeod -nuge- puljujarvi is a good third line. Shows how much you know lmao

Oiler fans constantly say they have great depth but no one produces outside their top 2 lines. Hyman is a 30 point player on the 3rd line. As is RNH.
16 août 2022 à 23 h 26
Owly
anything to back that up? At all? Your just baiting people. Holloway/ McLeod -nuge- puljujarvi is a good third line. Shows how much you know lmao

I'll admit, it's not terrible but it doesn't worry me at all. I think they'll give up more than they score. And your 4th line is just not. Besides that, the best players on either team are #1 McDavid, #2 Matthews, #3/4 Draisaitl or Marner (I don't care to argue but they are both great players), then it's #5 Nylander #6 Rielly, #7 JT and then who cares. This is why teams like Colorado and TO have been so successful against the Oilers.
16 août 2022 à 23 h 26
Owly

No it isn't and no one believes that. The guy just scored 60 goals after having wrist surgery. Just get over it
16 août 2022 à 23 h 32
Quoting: Logan_Ollivier
No it isn't and no one believes that. The guy just scored 60 goals after having wrist surgery. Just get over it

ur still going on about this?? I don't care that Matthews put up 60, great accomplishment yes, until he puts up similar numbers in the playoffs like drai then I don't overly care, NHL playoffs are the hardest among the 4 major sports. Move along buddy
16 août 2022 à 23 h 37
Oiler fans constantly say they have great depth but no one produces outside their top 2 lines. Hyman is a 30 point player on the 3rd line. As is RNH.

Hyman doesn't even play on the third line wtf😭😭 this is so embarrassing for you
17 août 2022 à 6 h 28
Owly
ur still going on about this?? I don't care that Matthews put up 60, great accomplishment yes, until he puts up similar numbers in the playoffs like drai then I don't overly care, NHL playoffs are the hardest among the 4 major sports. Move along buddy

It's a lot easier when you play in the worst division in the sport
17 août 2022 à 6 h 29
Owly
Hyman doesn't even play on the third line wtf😭😭 this is so embarrassing for you

Hyman played time on the 3rd line and when he did, he doesn't score. He gets points off the back of McDavid. Just like he did off the backs of Marner and Matthews. Good player but he's overpaid big time.
17 août 2022 à 9 h 28
Hyman played time on the 3rd line and when he did, he doesn't score. He gets points off the back of McDavid. Just like he did off the backs of Marner and Matthews. Good player but he's overpaid big time.

Never played on the third line, maybe a game or two but no lol
17 août 2022 à 9 h 43

He also had a ppg in playoffs this year, and only had 13 points in 32 playoff games with the Leafs lmao
17 août 2022 à 9 h 58
It's a lot easier when you play in the worst division in the sport

and? What do you expect the Oilers to do about that. Just hear excuses constantly from you. Stop quoting me lmao ur a troll
17 août 2022 à 10 h 3
Owly
Never played on the third line, maybe a game or two but no lol

He played the entire year with McDavid and only had 40 5v5 points? That's not a good sign
17 août 2022 à 10 h 6
Owly
He also had a ppg in playoffs this year, and only had 13 points in 32 playoff games with the Leafs lmao

And? Beating up on LA and Calgary isn't hard
17 août 2022 à 10 h 10
And? Beating up on LA and Calgary isn't hard

Beating up on Montreal don't hard either but Leafs struggled with that. Hyman did not play with McDavid all year? Again you struggle to be right with every statement, hyman played more time with Matthews then he did with McDavid, but yet he put up more points this year. You can't deny the fact that he's played much better in Edmonton, and was a beast in the playoffs for us. You hate to deny the fact that he had a really good playoff run with Edmonton and couldn do a thing with the Leafs in playoffs.
17 août 2022 à 10 h 39
Owly
and? What do you expect the Oilers to do about that. Just hear excuses constantly from you. Stop quoting me lmao ur a troll

Lol, and all everyone hears from Oiler fans is bragging about beating bad teams only to get crushed by a good team.
17 août 2022 à 10 h 39
Lol, and all everyone hears from Oiler fans is bragging about beating bad teams only to get crushed by a good team.

Show me where I was bragging?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage