Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $82 027 283 $212 500 $0 $472 717 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 août 2022 à 13 h 16
Smythe.over.Hart
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,348
I personally don't think Sandin has done anything to warrant a 1 year 2 million contract. For that amount at least we can have a reliable penalty killer in Holl....
16 août 2022 à 13 h 17
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,513
Oilers decline and dont want your AHL defenseman.
gary_ et Warpbox a aimé ceci.
16 août 2022 à 13 h 19
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 683
Maybe a 3rd for Kerfoot and idk if any teams even want Holl
Warpbox a aimé ceci.
16 août 2022 à 13 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 588
Quoting: DrDinkiee
I personally don't think Sandin has done anything to warrant a 1 year 2 million contract. For that amount at least we can have a reliable penalty killer in Holl....

I think a 1 year 2 mil is decent, maybe a hair to much but you can kinda go off Kylington's 2x2.5 contract he just signed.
16 août 2022 à 13 h 26
Smythe.over.Hart
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,348
Quoting: gary_gobbler
I think a 1 year 2 mil is decent, maybe a hair to much but you can kinda go off Kylington's 2x2.5 contract he just signed.

I disagree. Kylignton is 25 and has 160+ games under his belt. And 12 playoff games where he was decent.
Sandin has a very small sample size to work with. And his limited playoff performances would warrant nothing above a QO.
16 août 2022 à 13 h 35
Quoting: DrDinkiee
I disagree. Kylignton is 25 and has 160+ games under his belt. And 12 playoff games where he was decent.
Sandin has a very small sample size to work with. And his limited playoff performances would warrant nothing above a QO.

Sandin is a solid offensive defenseman, him and kylington have similar even defensive numbers (although kylingtons strength of comp is higher), but sandins offensive numbers heavily outweigh kylingtons, 2 million for sandin is not bad at all, especially for a year.
16 août 2022 à 13 h 45
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,362
A second for Holl? Let’s be realistic..
16 août 2022 à 17 h 3
Kster
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 359
Quoting: Copenhagen

That’s funny coming from an oilers fan squinty smile. Your d corps is in need of improvement. Not saying Holl is the answer but he’s better than your bottom pair, possibly pairs.
Plus it ‘ll carry on the tradition of oil taking on players leaf’s can’t (or won’t) afford tears of joy
16 août 2022 à 17 h 31
Quoting: kster34
That’s funny coming from an oilers fan squinty smile. Your d corps is in need of improvement. Not saying Holl is the answer but he’s better than your bottom pair, possibly pairs.
Plus it ‘ll carry on the tradition of oil taking on players leaf’s can’t (or won’t) afford tears of joy

Broberg is fantastic. Holl in know way is an improvement. You should keep him if he is so good. Which he isnt and every single leafs fan is trying to dump him. Send him to the AHL
16 août 2022 à 17 h 50
Kster
Broberg is fantastic. Holl in know way is an improvement. You should keep him if he is so good. Which he isnt and every single leafs fan is trying to dump him. Send him to the AHL

Broberg? Never heard of him - but checked him out, he barely played last year. If you can’t get minutes on the oiler d corps, you can’t be that good. I don’t watch the oilers that closely other than we seem to beat you pretty much every time we play (especially in your barn although it’s prob 50+% leaf fans in the building cool ) but I know Holl is better than Ceci and Barrie.
Oiler fans are trading Foeggle and Barrie every CF post too, both teams need to shed cap; for us it’s Kerfoot & Holl.
16 août 2022 à 17 h 52
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,708
Caps already have McMichael and Eller and they signed Strome this off-season for the middle 6. All Kerfoot would do is further clog the forwards in DC (and further lead towards Washington losing Leason and Jonsson-Fjallby to waivers). Washington certainly would not pay a 2nd rounder for Kerfoot, even if they move someone like Eller,
16 août 2022 à 18 h 0
Broberg? Never heard of him - but checked him out, he barely played last year. If you can’t get minutes on the oiler d corps, you can’t be that good. I don’t watch the oilers that closely other than we seem to beat you pretty much every time we play (especially in your barn although it’s prob 50+% leaf fans in the building cool ) but I know Holl is better than Ceci and Barrie.
Oiler fans are trading Foeggle and Barrie every CF post too, both teams need to shed cap; for us it’s Kerfoot & Holl.

Holl is certainly not better than Ceci.
Broberg is a rookie this year coming and is trending the same path as Klefbomb. So maybe you can sit Sandin and play Holl instead.
Have fun trying to get out of the first round again.
16 août 2022 à 18 h 5
Kster
Broberg is a rookie this year coming and is trending the same path as Klefbomb. So maybe you can sit Sandin and play Holl instead.

I just checked - Leafs are 13-2-2 vs oil incl 8-1 in ACC West; ouch . Maybe if we played in your powder puff division, it would be easier to get out of first round. But last I checked you’ve won as many cups as we have since McD / Matt, so no worries.
Logan_Ollivier a aimé ceci.
16 août 2022 à 18 h 31
Owly
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 932

Lol, Holl is so much better than Ceci and I would rather have Holl over Barrie as well. Even Bouchard hasn't impressed that much. Holl could likely be your top RD. You're funny
16 août 2022 à 18 h 31
Owly

He's older and played a more prominent role than Sandin who is still lower on the depth chart.
16 août 2022 à 18 h 33
Owly

They are moving him because they want to make room for Sandin. That in no way makes him and AHL player especially for a team with perhaps the 2nd weakest right defence in the league. Only Vancouver has a worse right side.
16 août 2022 à 18 h 37
Owly

Huge words coming from a fanbase hanging their hats on beating the powerhouse LA Kings who wouldn't have come close to making the playoffs anywhere but the Pacific and then beating the forever no shows in the playoffs the Flames. What happened when you actually played a good team? Oh year Colorado embarrassed you.

I will say, the Oilers did make a couple of decent moves but you still will live and die off McDavid. He goes down long term, I am not sure you'll make the playoffs. Downright poor defence and your bottom 6 is still well below average. Campbell definitely won't be as good as you hope he will be. TO was the 4th or 5th best team in the league last year and did it with the 27th ranked goaltending.
16 août 2022 à 18 h 37
Owly
I just checked - Leafs are 13-2-2 vs oil incl 8-1 in ACC West; ouch . Maybe if we played in your powder puff division, it would be easier to get out of first round. But last I checked you’ve won as many cups as we have since McD / Matt, so no worries.

I love how winning a round is now mount Everest to so many fans on here v
kster34 a aimé ceci.
16 août 2022 à 18 h 41
Quoting: Logan_Ollivier
Huge words coming from a fanbase hanging their hats on beating the powerhouse LA Kings who wouldn't have come close to making the playoffs anywhere but the Pacific and then beating the forever no shows in the playoffs the Flames. What happened when you actually played a good team? Oh year Colorado embarrassed you.

I will say, the Oilers did make a couple of decent moves but you still will live and die off McDavid. He goes down long term, I am not sure you'll make the playoffs. Downright poor defence and your bottom 6 is still well below average. Campbell definitely won't be as good as you hope he will be. TO was the 4th or 5th best team in the league last year and did it with the 27th ranked goaltending.

Edmonton has a better top 9 than the leaf's imo, D-core is actually way better then last year, especially if broberg plays well. Much better goaltending then last ear aswell. edmonton is one of few teams to actually improve, while keeping big keys pieces (kane, pulju, yamo).

I ain't trying to pick a fight, but to say Edmonton isn't a good team is just silly. You can't predict how a player/goalie is gonna do in a less stressful franchise, I believe many leaf fans said the same about hyman, and he was nothing but a stud this year. I'd feel 10 times more confident going against the avs with this group then last years.
16 août 2022 à 18 h 50
Kster
Edmonton has a better top 9 than the leaf's imo, D-core is actually way better then last year, especially if broberg plays well. Much better goaltending then last ear aswell. edmonton is one of few teams to actually improve, while keeping big keys pieces (kane, pulju, yamo).

I ain't trying to pick a fight, but to say Edmonton isn't a good team is just silly. You can't predict how a player/goalie is gonna do in a less stressful franchise, I believe many leaf fans said the same about hyman, and he was nothing but a stud this year. I'd feel 10 times more confident going against the avs with this group then last years.

I don’t think anyone is acting the oilers aren’t good; I have them winning the pacific. Maybe I chirped them a little bit. but just pushing back on the rudiculous comment that Holl is an AHLer. Agree to disagree on top 9 (Leaf’s slightly better imo) but it’s close so can see argument against.
Not sure how you say your D are better - they are bringing back the same guys? Relying on a rookie seems overly optimistic.
I hope Campbell works out (I think I speak for most leaf fans in saying great dude), but he had great first half, horrible second half and so so I. playoffs. Just not worth 5x$5 imo.
Forwards a wash, Leaf’s D is better and goalies - slight edge to Oil, but Murray’s ceiling (IF he can reach it🤞) is higher than soupy’s
16 août 2022 à 18 h 56
I don’t think anyone is acting the oilers aren’t good; I have them winning the pacific. Maybe I chirped them a little bit. but just pushing back on the rudiculous comment that Holl is an AHLer. Agree to disagree on top 9 (Leaf’s slightly better imo) but it’s close so can see argument against.
Not sure how you say your D are better - they are bringing back the same guys? Relying on a rookie seems overly optimistic.
I hope Campbell works out (I think I speak for most leaf fans in saying great dude), but he had great first half, horrible second half and so so I. playoffs. Just not worth 5x$5 imo.
Forwards a wash, Leaf’s D is better and goalies - slight edge to Oil, but Murray’s ceiling (IF he can reach it🤞) is higher than soupy’s

Ah yes, 5 win matt murray. I never said holl was an AHLer, nor did I say edm's d core was better. But toronto lacks hevy on lw, and rw depth. Hollaway- nuge/mcleod -puljujarvi is a solid 3rd line. I don'tsee how torontos top 9 is better at all. Their first line is close with edmontons, but drats second line isn't comparable to Tavares, and their third line is nowhere near edmontons. Skinner is also a solid young goalie, I don't see how that tandem is worse than murray/samsonov when they have doubele the pressure on them. Nor are we relying on a rookie defensmen playing bottom pairing minutes, do you expect him to never get a full season in? I guess we'll see.
16 août 2022 à 18 h 59
Owly

Edmonton doesn't have a top 9. They have a top 6 and nothing
16 août 2022 à 19 h 7
Kster
Ah yes, 5 win matt murray. I never said holl was an AHLer, nor did I say edm's d core was better. But toronto lacks hevy on lw, and rw depth. Hollaway- nuge/mcleod -puljujarvi is a solid 3rd line. I don'tsee how torontos top 9 is better at all. Their first line is close with edmontons, but drats second line isn't comparable to Tavares, and their third line is nowhere near edmontons. Skinner is also a solid young goalie, I don't see how that tandem is worse than murray/samsonov when they have doubele the pressure on them. Nor are we relying on a rookie defensmen playing bottom pairing minutes, do you expect him to never get a full season in? I guess we'll see.

If you’re splitting up drai and McD our first line is better. McD and Matt are so close and Marner >> than Kane or Hyman. If Drai is on second line, give you the edge (slightly). But our 3rd line was solid last year . Nudge should be on your second line (or JT / Willy styles is better than your second line) and Holloway is a rookie and McLeod barely even makes our team., maybe scratch / 4th line . Nah, I take the Leafs offense over yours - we beat you in every stat - gf, xgf, hdcf
16 août 2022 à 19 h 8
Quoting: Logan_Ollivier
Edmonton doesn't have a top 9. They have a top 6 and nothing

anything to back that up? At all? Your just baiting people. Holloway/ McLeod -nuge- puljujarvi is a good third line. Shows how much you know lmao
16 août 2022 à 19 h 13
Kster
anything to back that up? At all? Your just baiting people. Holloway/ McLeod -nuge- puljujarvi is a good third line. Shows how much you know lmao

I just said - check the stats. We have better offense (and defense) metrics and we played in the toughest division.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage